starting strength gym
Page 2439 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14391939233923892429243724382439244024412449248925392939 ... LastLast
Results 24,381 to 24,390 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I didn't learn my lesson from 2020. I foolishly thought a red wave was coming. I'd like to think that learning from Desantis is the way out for us, but we're probably already too far gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But, as it turns out, we deserved it.

And every time an opportunity like this comes along, I fall for it like a little baby child, hoping that what's right actually matters in this terminally fucked-up country we have made. I didn't learn from the most graphic lesson imaginable: 90% of the population wearing diapers on their faces because they were just happily doing what they were told. Pennsylvania's new Senator is the whole thing in microcosm. We are sheep. We are not a free people, and this long experiment has come to a close. Gentlemen and ladies, we tried, but there aren't enough of us. California has won.
    Yep, same thoughts I had this morning.

Either the system is rigged, or we live amongst absolute idiots. Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    If there were ever a "red wave" scenario, this was it, and it turned out to be a big fat dud. Pennsylvania is comically fraudulent, and no one is ever going to do a damn thing about it. Not that "Dr. Oz" is really much better than the Slingblade looking retard. What a clown country, holy shit. An unintelligible ogre with literal brain damage vs The Wizard of Oz. You really can't make this shit up, but they do.

It should be increasingly obvious to everyone that there will be no political solution. That's been true for a while, but now it looks like they aren't even going to bother opening the psychological pressure release valve anymore.
    They're simply mocking us at this point. And laughing their asses off behind the scenes.

And every time an opportunity like this comes along, I fall for it like a little baby child, hoping that what's right actually matters in this terminally fucked-up country we have made. I didn't learn from the most graphic lesson imaginable: 90% of the population wearing diapers on their faces because they were just happily doing what they were told. Pennsylvania's new Senator is the whole thing in microcosm. We are sheep. We are not a free people, and this long experiment has come to a close. Gentlemen and ladies, we tried, but there aren't enough of us. California has won.
    I disagree. The real race has only started now - you can see how hard the mainstream has started pumping the idea of a MAGA loss and DeSatan as next POTUS. They would not be doing it if they weren't afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    Oct 30 2022 Brazil counted 118 million votes and announced a winner the next day. Arizona is struggling to count 2.6 million votes and won’t announce until Thur or later.

We have some heavy lifting to do to fix this.
    You really think it's broken? I think it's working just like they designed it to work.

Don’t forget the timing of the “abortion” leak. Wtf? The ONLY thing that could prevent a great red wave. Fuck, even the progressives hung on and won seats.

This is analogous to having the fake pandemic right before the Trump election. The ONLY way he could lose, is mass death.

See the pattern?

So, two choices: it was rigged, or it wasn't rigged. Which is worse? Think carefully...

it's both
    it is rigged and has been for a long time. 2020 just gave them the balls to go all out and it worked. There is no coming back.
    AND, there are a LOT of idiots out there. Never underestimate the stupidity of the masses. Especially the youth.
    Following and getting worked up about politics is a fools game. They won. Always have, always will.
    America gets more liberal/progressive every day. Compare now to 1950. They do it in small increments usually, but it is always moving left.

So, two choices: it was rigged, or it wasn't rigged. Which is worse? Think carefully...
    Wasn’t rigged. Rigged is worse.

starting strength coach development program
    Rigged is not worse. Wasn't rigged means we're all in fact stupid enough to vote for these people. That's much worse, because it can't be fixed.

Some interesting things here: This is the most important thread you can read following what happened last night | Not the Bee