starting strength gym
Page 2444 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 14441944234423942434244224432444244524462454249425442944 ... LastLast
Results 24,431 to 24,440 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am liking the level of cynicism we have reached in the past several pages.
    Yes, agreed. And that's not cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    The difference Barry is that in the 1500s the serfs, the non-nobility class, did not believe they had equal access to the law, regarding especially private property rights but most everything else as well. For some reason we have believed that we have equal protection under the law for quite some time, and so the things kitsuma refers to seem incredibly novel.

My question to you, if this is essentially the same old shit, is how did the elite keep us fooled for so long? .
    I don’t think modern people believe poor have equal access to the law any more than the poor did in the 1500s. Modern class injustice is a very major and important contemporary topic. I don’t have a strong opinion of how much of this is fabricated and how much is real, I just think it’s not new.

People are easily fooled.

I also found Kitsuma’s post interesting.

Still alive in the land of Oz.

Just watched Fox News Jesse Watters on SBF and the whole funding Dems through some weird Ukraine thing. Was on FB so not sure how to link here on my phone. It's so far fetched I guess it's true. I also imagine it'll be ignored.

I would say that SBF could possibly be autistic/Asperger's, but so is Elon and so am I for that matter... And at least one of us is a genius and possibly not a sociopath. I'll let you guys figure out which one of us it is(it's not Elon).

I'm confused by the midterms. No red wave. But Dan Bongino feels accurate when he says that the Dems most likely losing the house and barely achieving the senate is not exactly a victory.

I'm more interested in the upcoming Victorian election and I'm hoping our Kim Jong Un impersonator can beat the premier out of his seat.

Russia pretty much going out of its way to start ww3 at this point.

"Whoopsies, we just attacked Poland." Un fucking real.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure who or what to believe anymore. I tend to lean towards the opposite of the "narrative" being closer to the truth.

Either way, us plebes are fooked. It's like a freight train out of control at this point. Not going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    S...Dems most likely losing the house and barely achieving the senate is not exactly a victory....
    It is a huge victory for the Democrats and even bigger for the globalists; when a president has an approval rating lower than 50%, his party on average loses 43 seats in the house and at least 5 seats in the Senate.
    In this farce of an election that still has not been decided, it appears they will have lost just 6 seats in the house and 0 seats in the senate despite having one of the most unpopular presidents ever and extreme economic problems.

This is a blatant lie.
    Why do you not care about the truth?

---------------------------------------

A video describing only a few of Bankman's coincidental connections to frauds like the pandemic, the Ukraine war and climate change.
    What the Media Won't Tell You About Sam Bankman-Fried/FTX - YouTube

Maybe his whole family and all of his associates just have autism. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post

I'm more interested in the upcoming Victorian election and I'm hoping our Kim Jong Un impersonator can beat the premier out of his seat.
    Anyone who protested against lockdown is an extremist nutter, if you didn't/don't want the vax you hate old people and actively try to kill them, if you don't vote Labor you obviously want the working man to be oppressed by big bad business and everything that is wrong here is Jeff Kennetts fault (he was our Premier until 1999, inherited a broke state and had to sell off public assets to try to bring the budget back in line, 20+ years ago)

We are fucked. Worse yet, there is a good chance of having to deal with minor parties to form government.

starting strength coach development program

Biden said he doesn't think it's Russia because the missiles didn't come from the direction they would have if fired from Russia. Normally Biden is full of it but on this occasion I will agree with him until it is proven ironclad otherwise.