starting strength gym
Page 2447 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14471947234723972437244524462447244824492457249725472947 ... LastLast
Results 24,461 to 24,470 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This guy is a pretty good negative indicator. Everything he says is almost always 180-degrees opposite of the truth. He obviously works for MSNBC.

This is pretty funny:

The next pandemic. Scheduled.

The cracks are bigger than they appear.
    Just wait til the ESG fanatics join the coof fanatics with their digital ID proposals/requirements.

China's social credit score is incoming to the rest of the world, and fast. Maybe that's why FJB, and Justin Castro et al were wearing Chinese "tunics" at their big expensive world meeting?

Or were they just simping for Uncle Klaus?

Speak your mind about big gov or climate scams or plandemics or the shit that's going on in Ukraine; then no more bank account, credit, mortgage, etc for you. Maybe no more gas or food either.

Shiva, how does a little turd like this rise to the level of "second biggest Democrat Party donor"? How was this wealth accumulation accomplished?

Jesse Watters blistering statement on FTX… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    The same people who created the Theranos Elizabeth Holmes model, created this scam. Had Theranos been successful, all tests of the last three years would haven been used by it instead of PCR. The PCR test was a plan B because this girl and her company was found to be a fraud.
    The FTX, Theranos fraud template
    (Kitz, follow the links and videos in the link I provided. It will blow your mind.
    Jovan, I think you will like this guy's thinking in general. Check out his material. A clear thinking Croatian.)

Shiva, how does a little turd like this rise to the level of "second biggest Democrat Party donor"? How was this wealth accumulation accomplished?
    Fraud at a level that would give Bernie Madoff a heart-attack-inducing hard-on.

The MSM has been doing a surprisingly good job of investigating FTX and SBF. Financial Times, Reuters, and WSJ did actual journalism. Vox extracted some seemingly
    self-incriminating
    Twitter DMs from him.

The sole exception is the New York Times. They published a ridiculous, rehabilitating puff piece which even Gizmodo couldn’t stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Just wait til the ESG fanatics join the coof fanatics with their digital ID proposals/requirements.

China's social credit score is incoming to the rest of the world, and fast. Maybe that's why FJB, and Justin Castro et al were wearing Chinese "tunics" at their big expensive world meeting?

Or were they just simping for Uncle Klaus?

Speak your mind about big gov or climate scams or plandemics or the shit that's going on in Ukraine; then no more bank account, credit, mortgage, etc for you. Maybe no more gas or food either.
    Eight months ago you were sure a nuclear bomb was incoming and were making preparations. It is obvious you enjoy the doomer mentality. I could never understand it, it just seems so incredibly boring.

-----------------------------

@Gilead, Krainer is supposed to be Croatian?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    The MSM has been doing a surprisingly good job of investigating FTX and SBF. Financial Times, Reuters, and WSJ did actual journalism. Vox extracted some seemingly
    self-incriminating
    Twitter DMs from him.

The sole exception is the New York Times. They published a ridiculous, rehabilitating puff piece which even Gizmodo couldn’t stomach.
    How do you embarrass a New York Times editor?

Many nails in the COVID coffin lately: Repeat COVID Infection Doubles the Risk of Death

Getting COVID-19 a second time doubles a person's chance of dying and triples the likelihood of being hospitalized, a new study found.

Vaccination and booster status did not improve survival or hospitalization rates among people who were infected more than once.

"Reinfection with COVID-19 increases the risk of both acute outcomes and long COVID," study author Ziyad Al-Aly, MD, told Reuters. "This was evident in unvaccinated, vaccinated and boosted people."
    They forgot the bold, so I helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    @Gilead, Krainer is supposed to be Croatian?
    Yes. He writes he is Yugoslavian in this article. Why I wrote "Grand Deception" - Alex Krainer's TrendCompass .
    And in this interview he says specifically that he is Croatian. Eurasian Integration, Oligarchical Delusions and more with Alex Krainer on Rogue news

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    A heady brew of luck, fraud, bull market, family connections, unprecedented government intervention, unfettered access to venture capital, and a few genuine innovators who let their excitement for technology override ethics and diligence. But most of all, faking his nominal $15B wealth rather than making it.
    This is how a huge portion of the economy operates. It's the most gaudy and baroque form of usury. What we are watching now is why Christianity and Islam so strongly condemn it.

If you've ever read popular derivatives trading books, a lot of it is focused on literally hypnotizing yourself into thinking what you are doing is okay. I remember reading a book by a famous trader named Victor Sperendeo, where he had a whole section devoted to convincing people that doing this for a living isn't wrong. Interviews in The Market Wizards also discussed the psychology of guilt. The idea is, you can't perform well if you think what you're doing is wrong because you will sabotage yourself. So yeah, they even go to hypnotists for it. I was into it myself about almost two decade ago. Starting with about fifteen hundred bucks, I made 20k, which for me at the time felt like a fortune. But then I started losing a bit of it back. After bleeding down to about 14k, I said fuck it, I'm keeping this. I am never interacting with this system again. I got something of some value from you motherfuckers, and you're not getting it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I mostly agree with you, but you are plagiarizing Machiavelli from the 1500s. What you and many here see as a new phase, I see as the same old shit.
    There's a huge difference between a nation using any means necessary to advance its own interests and using any means necessary to advance the interests of foreigners. There is some beneficial "trickle down" in the former, but none in the latter. It is the same old shit, but not in the Machiavellian sense. It's late stage of empire, where a foreign elite has come to rule over the native population.

The reported risk associated with repeat infections will surely stir up calls for mask-mandates again in certain parts of the country/world.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Someone put up a meme/speculative post on Twitter indicating that the money is a slush fund from the black world that just gets passed on generationally. In this case, it started with Maxwell. When he died, it went to Epstein. Then when Epstein didn't kill himself, it passed to the weasel that started FTX. All the time frames tend to line up, particularly the end of Epstein and the beginning of FTX. Also, everyone's extra-curricular activities seemed to be of similar nature.

It's a money-laundering/shady business scheme used for purely political/intelligence purposes. On the short-term level, the money was starting with the Dem regime in the U.S., going to THE Ukraine, being invested by THE Ukraine in FTX, then being donated to the Dems. Rinse, repeat. I'm sure there are tons of other operations of similar structure being run. This one seemed to be one of the biggest.
    This is very plausible.
    It is the only explanation I have currently heard that connects everything in a logical way.