starting strength gym
Page 2449 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14491949234923992439244724482449245024512459249925492949 ... LastLast
Results 24,481 to 24,490 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The problem with this study is its reliance on PCR, which we know to be bullshit. But I don't doubt the overall findings, since the common cold and the flu are not associated with myocarditis or pericarditis.

The vaccines are, and this paper does not deal with vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    God damn, this guy really put on a performance. The "good day" at the end was great.
    Very nicely done. Send this around. Do we know who the governor of Arizona is yet? It's been 10 days. Uganda does a better job. The amazing thing here is that the State of Arizona allowed the Secretary of State of Arizona, Katie Hobbs, who is in charge of the election system in Arizona and who refused to debate her opponent, to actually run for the governorship of the state without recusing herself. This is patently ridiculous to any person of even low intelligence, and calls into question the legitimacy of the entire government of the State of Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The fact that news isn't reluctant to cover the thing though, that suggests to me powerful people want this whole thing in the public eye.
    This is such a valid point. We have to remember that the media must be regarded in the same light as Smokey Jones on this board. Never relax.

In silence: G20 leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to “facilitate” all international travel - Strange Sounds

It's also interesting to note that Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab attended the G20 as well. This only stops when the people stand up and start killing those who are in power.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The fact that news isn't reluctant to cover the thing though, that suggests to me powerful people want this whole thing in the public eye.
    Yes, though not in the way you suggest. FTX catered primarily to institutional clients, not average joes who watched the Larry David commercial. SBF lost tons of money belonging to massive Wall Street firms, not to mention a slew of major venture capital, private equity, and sovereign wealth funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Yes, though not in the way you suggest. FTX catered primarily to institutional clients, not average joes who watched the Larry David commercial. SBF lost tons of money belonging to massive Wall Street firms, not to mention a slew of major venture capital, private equity, and sovereign wealth funds.
    Is there motivation to Epstein SBF?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Highly unlikely, especially the war part. He is a GRU stooge. You can tell from the Robert Ludlum bio.
    Very possible indeed.
    Matt Eheret also is for sure GRU. At first I was I was taken by his general knowledge simply because I have no knowledge of many of the subjects he spoke about, he hit a few keys that captivated me. But a while ago he happened to discuss a topic that I have intimate and deep knowledge of. It was then I realized that this guy's knowledge and research is extremely shallow and lacking, and he is obviously pushing an agenda. I still find value in occasionally reading his material, however I am much more cautious when relying on him as a reliable source.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Is there motivation to Epstein SBF?
    Based on his most recent tweets, he seems at risk of suicide. Which would be sad. He deserves serious jail time, but not death.

BMJ Investigation
    FDA oversight of clinical trials is “grossly inadequate,” say experts

FDA oversight of clinical trials is “grossly inadequate,” say experts | The BMJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Very possible indeed.
    Matt Eheret also is for sure GRU. At first I was I was taken by his general knowledge simply because I have no knowledge of many of the subjects he spoke about, he hit a few keys that captivated me. But a while ago he happened to discuss a topic that I have intimate and deep knowledge of. It was then I realized that this guy's knowledge and research is extremely shallow and lacking, and he is obviously pushing an agenda. I still find value in occasionally reading his material, however I am much more cautious when relying on him as a reliable source.
    Eheret, Krainer, Mercouris, Cynthia Chung, Tom Luongo, essentially anybody who has ever appeared on Strategic Culture. I like some of their work too, GRU is decent in humanities. You can’t really rely on anyone for info these days, it is all either trash or propaganda. But anyhoo, Krainer chose Croatia as a good cover homeland because it is a super tiny country, so there is little chance he will get exposed.

He just admitted it. - YouTube - short PJW video

Apparently the dumb SBF moron rambled to a journalist and admitted the whole thing was virtue signalling that rich people do.

starting strength coach development program
    Fauci Says He Has to Be Guarded by Federal Agents Because He Pushed Back on 'Misinformation'

The fact this guy even used the work integrity is laughable. Does he think anyone believes his statement of pushing back? He was the poster boy for Big Pharma and the lockdowns.