starting strength gym
Page 2450 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14501950235024002440244824492450245124522460250025502950 ... LastLast
Results 24,491 to 24,500 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    A bigger org chart than Lehman Brothers and Enron combined.
    Look at the charts and the people in charge of the various entities.
    This does not happen by accident and cannot be the result of incompetence.
    "This Is Unprecedented": Enron Liquidator Overseeing FTX Bankruptcy Speechless: "I Have Never Seen Anything Like This" | ZeroHedge

Claiming that this is a coincidence or run of the mill mistake would be like claiming Smokey with his repeatably false allegations against Russia was the victim of unlucky chance.
    Chasing after those rumors once or twice happens.
    A ratio of 10 false rumors to 0 True results is not bad luck.

SBF’s girlfriend also appears to be a stunted personality. Cartoonish. CS Lewis made the observation somewhere that Satan is not an august lawful evil, but rather is something very petty.

Also, Tucker make a good point that the government is doubling down on digital currency/cashless society in the wake of the FTX collapse.

Like COVID2.0, again where the cure is worse than the cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Yes, though not in the way you suggest. FTX catered primarily to institutional clients, not average joes who watched the Larry David commercial. SBF lost tons of money belonging to massive Wall Street firms, not to mention a slew of major venture capital, private equity, and sovereign wealth funds.
    But why would they want it known that they got scammed by some chubby, amphetamine-addicted nerd who simultaneous runs his business, plays video games, sleeps on bean bag chairs, and has sex with his likewise weird friends all in the same office? Seems like a great way to have your investors bail due to lack of confidence. I think something else is going on here, and the scandal we're being allowed to see is meant to distract us from it, or even influence us to play into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Very nicely done. Send this around. Do we know who the governor of Arizona is yet? It's been 10 days. Uganda does a better job. The amazing thing here is that the State of Arizona allowed the Secretary of State of Arizona, Katie Hobbs, who is in charge of the election system in Arizona and who refused to debate her opponent, to actually run for the governorship of the state without recusing herself. This is patently ridiculous to any person of even low intelligence, and calls into question the legitimacy of the entire government of the State of Arizona.
    What people fail to realize is that Hobbs was ushered into the SOS office by the scam that they carefully built over the last 6 years (possibly longer). Our machines crashed in 2016 during the presidential preference primary, the left politicized the issue, and Adrian Fontes was elected to Maricopa County Recorder with a very narrow victory. Within two years he did away with precinct voting and replaced it with the "vote anywhere centers" and strategically placed drop boxes in heavily democratic areas such as ASU campus (because college kids really need drop boxes to vote). He also tried to drop the citizenship requirement to vote but lost that battle, at least for state elections. Fast forward to the 2018 primary election where we had 62 polling stations did not open on time. He then opened up 5 "emergency vote centers," again in areas that favored democrats. The result was suppressed votes and a post-election day narrow win for Kyrsten Sinema in the US Senate and a similar win for Katie Hobbs in the SOS (that race was called for Steve Gaynor and reversed several days after the election). See timeline below

State GOP audit finds irregularities, not illegalities in 2018 general election – Arizona Daily Independent

In 2020, he tried to send out universal mail in ballots to all AZ democrats for the Democratic presidential primary, which was blocked by a court, and even Hobbs herself had to tell him he fucked up. Fontes also instituted video voting for people in nursing homes that year, which a court upheld. Rumor has it that democrats heavily overperformed in retirement communities this year, which I have not verified yet, which could be due to this issue. In short, he turned the Maricopa County Recorders Office into a GOTV effort for democrats.

Fontes lost re-election in 2020 but "failed up" and became the interim chief deputy recorder in Pima County (our second most populous and heavily blue county), where he likely expanded what he fucked up in Maricopa. Now he is the chief elections officer in the state (he won the SOS race) and Hobbs is the governor. Everyone keeps whining about this election and 2020, when these issues were identified long before and nothing was done to correct them. The county is controlled by "republicans" and has the power to undo the bullshit that he put in place but instead they've decided to leave it all in, including his democrat NGO cronies who work there. This state is now going the way of Colorado, it's only a matter of time. A couple more articles below

Here’s a Close Look at Adrian Fontes and His Path of Destruction in Arizona Politics - Survive the News

A court blocked Fontes's mail-ballot plan to deal with coronavirus fears

Reagan, Fontes settle suit over Arizona's voter registration process | Cronkite News

Arizona nursing home residents can vote by video, judge rules | Fox News

WEF Reveals New "Innovation" For Their Authoritarian Agenda - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Openly Dead Kennedys
    Give me convenience Or give me death. PA (California) Uber alles.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I still have the feeling Bankman and Robin are cardboard cutouts disguising someone who had an agenda that this whole thing has fulfilled somehow. Could be a power behind the throne who made off with that missing 1 billion, could be geopolitical interests who wanted to create a huge crypto scandal to set the stage for government digital currencies and massive crypto regulation. The fact that news isn't reluctant to cover the thing though, that suggests to me powerful people want this whole thing in the public eye.
    This is also Krainers theory that I posted earlier. I haven't validated his work, but he thinks he can tie it to some big players.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    The same people who created the Theranos Elizabeth Holmes model, created this scam. Had Theranos been successful, all tests of the last three years would haven been used by it instead of PCR. The PCR test was a plan B because this girl and her company was found to be a fraud.
    The FTX, Theranos fraud template
    (Kitz, follow the links and videos in the link I provided. It will blow your mind.
    Jovan, I think you will like this guy's thinking in general. Check out his material. A clear thinking Croatian.)
    In the comments, Alex says:
    Holmes' fraud was easily detected and as Carreyrou's book shows, every time she went to real VC investors in the Silicon valley, she was immediately eliminated. She had no expertise and any rigorous due diligence quickly determined that she was a fraud. Her success was paved by political operatives and deep-state linked VCs.
    My favorite quote from the video is something like: "Things didn't have to be true. It was only needed that ordinary people believed them."

The last few years have proven that we (ordinary people) are very willing to believe them....even after we KNOW they just lied to us.

It's a fascinating read. Thanks Gilead.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2211029

As such, we believe that universal masking may be especially useful for mitigating effects of structural racism in schools, including potential deepening of educational inequities.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Hey, I'm open to advice.
    Learn patience and humility the hard way, and give yourself the grace of accepting they will also come slowly and after many, many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    It's also interesting to note that Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab attended the G20 as well. This only stops when the people stand up and start killing those who are in power.
    That only works if you A) actually succeed and win the fight and B) don't starve to death in the fallout.

Because how else would one describe it when FTX's new CEO and liquidator, John Ray III, who also oversaw the unwinding and liquidation of Enron, admits that "Never in my career have I seen such a complete failure of corporate controls and such a complete absence of trustworthy financial information as occurred here."

And just in case his shock at FTX's fraud of epic proportions was not quite clear enough, he adds that "from compromised systems integrity and faulty regulatory oversight abroad, to the concentration of control in the hands of a very small group of inexperienced, unsophisticated and potentially compromised individuals, this situation is unprecedented."
    Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    "Things didn't have to be true. It was only needed that ordinary people believed them."
    Just like a jury trial.

starting strength coach development program
    UPDATE: Far Left Brazilian Supreme Court Orders Banks to Block Funds of Businessmen Who Supported the Protesters in Mass Democracy Rallies – PROTESTERS STAND STRONG!

This is how they handled the Canadian protests. It's also been their go-to weapon in their war on Russia, which is why it's been cathartic to see them fail so abysmally on that front. We're all really the same enemy in their eyes.