starting strength gym
Page 2452 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14521952235224022442245024512452245324542462250225522952 ... LastLast
Results 24,511 to 24,520 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Well you said it yourself, it was institutional investors. Institutional investors are investing money on behalf of someone else. If I run a hedge fund and make a really bad investment with a company run by some guy who looks like he has parkinsons in interviews because he is mainlining stimulants through a skin patch, I do NOT want to make it widely known to the public that I made this booboo. If I had my money in said hedge fund, I would strongly consider taking it out. It does not seem in the best interests of these institutions to let it be advertised they fucked up so bad.
    The equity investors are wiped and their reputations have suffered terribly, even without media attention. (There were over 70, but it’s hard to remember 5.) They’ve publicly marked everything to zero. Hedge funds were trading on FTX, and they absolutely want to raise hell to get their principal back. Since bankruptcy proceedings are public, each of the million creditors will eventually be named, but that is not germane to the present media frenzy.

To grasp the actual significance of SBF’s fall, think about the alternate reality that was narrowly avoided. This guy would have lorded over tech and politics for decades. (He was the power player that you seem to be sniffing for). He was already pulling lots of strings beyond the purview of cryptocurrency. He had promised between $100M and $1B to Biden for 2024. Not anymore.

Excellent. See bull-hansen.com for more.

Australian government says it will advise Under 30s NOT TO take The 4th Shot due to the Increased events of Myocarditis... Too late for the unfortunate coincidences who were told it was Safe and Effective.....
    Australia Is Backpedaling: Under 30s Should Not Get the Booster

------
    Corruption in the Canadian medical establishment. Ontario is telling doctors to consider psychiatric drugs for those who won’t take the vaccine.
    https://twitter.com/PaulMitchell_AB/...m9GE8gHGg1XLQA

Full 9 minute interview
    Dr. William Makis 93 Dead Doctors After Vaccine Rollout

------

Myocarditis in kids under 18 cases up by over 100X in Canada

New Swiss Study: Covid Shots Increase Risk of Myocarditis by 800 TIMES in Young Adults - Becker News

Fertility declines near the end of the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence of the 2022 birth declines in Germany and Sweden
    Fertility declines near the end of the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence of the 2022 birth declines in Germany and Sweden
    We relate the nine-months lagged fertility rates to contextual developments regarding COVID-19 mortality and morbidity, unemployment rates, and COVID-19 vaccinations. We show that the seasonally adjusted monthly TFR of Germany dropped from 1.5-1.6 in 2021 to 1.3-1.4 in early 2022, a decline of about 14 %. In Sweden, the corresponding TFR dropped from about 1.7 in 2021 to 1.5-1.6 in early 2022, a decline of almost 10 %. There is no association of the fertility trends with changes in unemployment, infection rates, or COVID-19 deaths. However, there is a strong association between the onset of vaccination programmes and the fertility decline nine months after of this onset.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Ticker is pretty strong on this.

But while buck stops with Trump, Pence deserves as much opprobrium, but isn’t getting nearly enough attention.
    Because he doesn't get much positive attention either. No one gives a shit about him.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Because he doesn't get much positive attention either. No one gives a shit about him.
    Hannity does!

Also, he’s more than an NPC. We’ll probably see more of him, as he might run in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Hannity does!

Also, he’s more than an NPC. We’ll probably see more of him, as he might run in 2024.
    Hannity is about like Smokey Jones as a negative indicator. Pence will not make it through the primaries. He is, in fact, an NPC, and an embarrassment. Rewatch his "debate" with Harris to see an untalented actor at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Australian government says it will advise Under 30s NOT TO take The 4th Shot due to the Increased events of Myocarditis... Too late for the unfortunate coincidences who were told it was Safe and Effective.....
    And yet most jobs over here still want you to be vaccinated or you can't work. There is very little (virtually none) actual relenting of the narrative here in oz from what I've seen just going about my daily business.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    To grasp the actual significance of SBF’s fall, think about the alternate reality that was narrowly avoided. This guy would have lorded over tech and politics for decades. (He was the power player that you seem to be sniffing for). He was already pulling lots of strings beyond the purview of cryptocurrency. He had promised between $100M and $1B to Biden for 2024. Not anymore.
    I am not following this story at all, but you guys said this dude was on speed. He was not. I have no idea why he was lying, it is probably a PR thing of some kind. This brings me to an important question - am I the only bum on this forum? Anybody who had spent any significant time around tweakers could tell you that this chubby dude is not one. I don’t think he ever did any coke either.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Just stop and consider the staggering lack of intelligence in the statement that U30's should not get their "4th shot" due to heart risk. Implied is the fact that they've had 3 already...

This is coming from a country that runs ads on bus shelters "3 months since you've had covid? book in your 4th booster now" the more you think about it the dumber it gets.

On the 15 minute city concepts. It's not a new idea, tying peasants to local land they are responsible for working is the basis of feudalism. And after the fall of the Roman Empire it was actually largely welcomed by the populace as the Lords lands had security from the barbarian hordes that would periodically rampage across Europe at the time. It's a simple trade of freedom for security.
    This time it will be for "protection" against climate change. But it's just simply Feudalism under your local Lord. The administrators and managers will change as they play their own power games amongst their class, but ultimately it wont really matter to the peasants who's their local area Lord.