starting strength gym
Page 2453 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14531953235324032443245124522453245424552463250325532953 ... LastLast
Results 24,521 to 24,530 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not following this story at all, but you guys said this dude was on speed. He was not. I have no idea why he was lying, it is probably a PR thing of some kind. This brings me to an important question - am I the only bum on this forum? Anybody who had spent any significant time around tweakers could tell you that this chubby dude is not one. I don’t think he ever did any coke either.
    He claimed to be on speed. He wouldn't lie, would he?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Hannity is about like Smokey Jones as a negative indicator. Pence will not make it through the primaries. He is, in fact, an NPC, and an embarrassment. Rewatch his "debate" with Harris to see an untalented actor at work.
    Wasn't he halfway decent in his AM radio days? What the fuck happened?

He's still on AM radio. The man is just not very intelligent. Has a 1500-word vocabulary.

I am not following this story at all, but you guys said this dude was on speed. He was not. I have no idea why he was lying, it is probably a PR thing of some kind. This brings me to an important question - am I the only bum on this forum? Anybody who had spent any significant time around tweakers could tell you that this chubby dude is not one. I don’t think he ever did any coke either.
    He was probably on Adderall and the media translates that as he was on speed. For all intents and purposes the high is practically the same. Plus, you don't need to be a tweaker to take the shit. Many students are on it for the simple fact that it enhances focus to an extreme degree. It also enhances self esteem. I could see programmers taking it too. Yeah, I can see people like him taking it for sure.
    Last edited by Gilead; 11-19-2022 at 10:16 PM.

I am not following this story at all, but you guys said this dude was on speed. He was not.
    Selegiline and modafinil littered his desk. Caroline Ellison preferred amphetamines.

This brings me to an important question - am I the only bum on this forum? Anybody who had spent any significant time around tweakers could tell you that this chubby dude is not one.
    Are your associates vegans running $100K monthly catering tabs for the "office?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He claimed to be on speed. He wouldn't lie, would he?
    I guess he is on good terms with a pharma rep. Pretty weird times we live in, it used to be people were lying about not taking drugs.

I suppose this is how it's always been since time immemorial and I have only taken proper notice of this the last three years. The question is, what the heck can be done?
    FDA Says Telling People Not to Take Ivermectin for COVID-19 Was Just a Recommendation FDA Says Telling People Not to Take Ivermectin for COVID-19 Was Just a Recommendation

-----------------------------------

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, when journalism was allowed to have integrity.
    Why The WHO Faked A Pandemic - Forbes.com

The foreign data set was gutted this week in VAERS and the cancer signal was halved, the myocarditis dose 3 response signal was lost and 994 spontaneous abortions/still births were dropped

This is an interesting find.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20221112...mics.org/about

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Are your associates vegans running $100K monthly catering tabs for the "office?"
    I've got clients running similar tabs, at the tax payers' expense of course, but those guys are old school, the money stealing gets them high enough most of the time. A lot of them are alcoholics. They are probably all doing blow every once in a while, because it seems that everyone is doing that in Croatia these days. The associates, on the other hand, being the tweakers they are, never amounted to much in the civilian sense of the word - the really inventive ones are doing the waiter/drug dealer combination. The pharma level apmhetamines on the desk is a sales pitch of some kind, I'm telling you with absolute certainty that this guy is clean. I mean, I could tell you many stories about the business "productivity" associated with drug use, but I registered under my own name here, and I don't want Google to have an upper hand on me at some point.

starting strength coach development program
    He encouraged employees to use stimulants of various kinds. Adderall is pretty common in academic and tech settings where people try to maximize their work output. It also seems common amongst people who make their living in "debate" settings. There's an interview where he is practically shaking himself apart. The skin patch is a rumor from employees, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.