starting strength gym
Page 2454 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14541954235424042444245224532454245524562464250425542954 ... LastLast
Results 24,531 to 24,540 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I suppose this is how it's always been since time immemorial and I have only taken proper notice of this the last three years. The question is, what the heck can be done?
    FDA Says Telling People Not to Take Ivermectin for COVID-19 Was Just a Recommendation FDA Says Telling People Not to Take Ivermectin for COVID-19 Was Just a Recommendation
    I just saw this at the top of CFP. The past 2.5 years have been very good for the rebirth of Federalism. Anybody who trusts the federal government about anything at any level is simply a fool.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) telling people to “stop” taking ivermectin for COVID-19 was informal and just a recommendation, government lawyers argued during a recent hearing.

“The cited statements were not directives. They were not mandatory. They were recommendations. They said what parties should do. They said, for example, why you should not take ivermectin to treat COVID-19. They did not say you may not do it, you must not do it. They did not say it’s prohibited or it’s unlawful. They also did not say that doctors may not prescribe ivermectin,” Isaac Belfer, one of the lawyers, told the court during the Nov. 1 hearing in federal court in Texas.

“They use informal language, that is true,” he also said, adding that, “it’s conversational but not mandatory.”
    These Pieces of Shit will say or do literally anything to further the power of the federal government, and anyone who opposes them is Fair Game as far as they are concerned. This makes the governments of the states far more important than they have been since the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. Plan your actions accordingly.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, when journalism was allowed to have integrity.
    Why The WHO Faked A Pandemic - Forbes.com
    Calm yourselves. Forbes is talking honestly about the WHO and swine flu 12 years ago. They remain in lockstep with the current narrative.

Another nail in the coffin from our friend Jessica Rose. Numbers, not bullshit.

Interesting enough that it's not there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    There's an interview where he is practically shaking himself apart.
    Can you link it please?

He encouraged employees to use stimulants of various kinds. Adderall is pretty common in academic and tech settings where people try to maximize their work output. It also seems common amongst people who make their living in "debate" settings. There's an interview where he is practically shaking himself apart. The skin patch is a rumor from employees, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.
    L-theanine + Coffee beats anything and it's safe. Speed will fuck up your life.

I suppose this is how it's always been since time immemorial and I have only taken proper notice of this the last three years. The question is, what the heck can be done?
    FDA Says Telling People Not to Take Ivermectin for COVID-19 Was Just a Recommendation FDA Says Telling People Not to Take Ivermectin for COVID-19 Was Just a Recommendation

-----------------------------------

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, when journalism was allowed to have integrity.
    Why The WHO Faked A Pandemic - Forbes.com

-----------------------------------

The foreign data set was gutted this week in VAERS and the cancer signal was halved, the myocarditis dose 3 response signal was lost and 994 spontaneous abortions/still births were dropped
    Just want to state for the record here that the first time I ever even heard the word "ivermectin" (obviously I'm not a rancher) was from Rip on the SS podcast. Can't remember the exactly episode, but it had to be in early 2020. Paraphrasing Rip, "we already know what gets rid of covid19. It's ivermectin." This was before the Bakersfield doctors calling bullshit on the whole thing...Chris Martenson...the FLCCC...Malone....that goofy Berensen...the Stanford Great Barrington declaration...any of the studies. I started noticing other MDs on boards talking about Rxing it to patients with success, all the while hearing the federal government and media lie through their teeth. All credibility lost forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic View Post
    Just want to state for the record here that the first time I ever even heard the word "ivermectin" (obviously I'm not a rancher) was from Rip on the SS podcast. Can't remember the exactly episode, but it had to be in early 2020. Paraphrasing Rip, "we already know what gets rid of covid19. It's ivermectin." This was before the Bakersfield doctors calling bullshit on the whole thing...Chris Martenson...the FLCCC...Malone....that goofy Berensen...the Stanford Great Barrington declaration...any of the studies. I started noticing other MDs on boards talking about Rxing it to patients with success, all the while hearing the federal government and media lie through their teeth. All credibility lost forever.
    If I recall correctly, Rip mentioned it in the name of Stef.

If I recall correctly, Rip mentioned it in the name of Stef.
    That's correct. Stef called it.

More on FTX from Denninger: An Utterly-Ridiculous Level Of Scam in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Too much to quote. Read it all. Reinforces my previous statement about Federalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Can you link it please?
    I could only turn up a short clip of it. There was plenty of it throughout the interview though. Whats wrong sbf? 💊 Sam Bankman-Fried shaking uncontrollably - YouTube

I could only turn up a short clip of it. There was plenty of it throughout the interview though. Whats wrong sbf? �� Sam Bankman-Fried shaking uncontrollably - YouTube
    Man, you are a shitty New Yorker, I can tell you that. Don't you ever get stopped on the street by bozos of all kinds? Look at the whole interview, see how the whites of his eyes are really white and clear? You can't even take a hit of a spliff and have them stay this clear, much less do truckloads of designer amphetamines. We can put this to rest now, he is not a tweaker, my associates would be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Man, you are a shitty New Yorker, I can tell you that. Don't you ever get stopped on the street by bozos of all kinds? Look at the whole interview, see how the whites of his eyes are really white and clear? You can't even take a hit of a spliff and have them stay this clear, much less do truckloads of designer amphetamines. We can put this to rest now, he is not a tweaker, my associates would be offended.
    You're aware New York is an enormous state, with the city of the same name being only a tiny little cancerous blob within it? I don't visit the city. I fucking hate it there.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That's correct. Stef called it.

More on FTX from Denninger: An Utterly-Ridiculous Level Of Scam in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Too much to quote. Read it all. Reinforces my previous statement about Federalism.
    I'm kinda disappointed I never caught the coof or even had the sniffles since 2019. I was looking forward to testing out the apple flavored horse paste I keep on hand.

It's interesting that since "the science is settled," big gov and big pharma have zero interest in the non coof population.

Seems like a potential answer to a real cure for the plandemic might be found in healthy strong people who are seemingly immune?