starting strength gym
Page 2455 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14551955235524052445245324542455245624572465250525552955 ... LastLast
Results 24,541 to 24,550 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    You're aware New York is an enormous state, with the city of the same name being only a tiny little cancerous blob within it? I don't visit the city. I fucking hate it there.
    We unsophisticates sometimes forget that.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I first learned about Ivermectin here on Starting Strength. I followed up researching the subject and subsequently visited the local farm supply store to pick up some just in case.

It's absolutely stunning how the state media, big gov and pharma, and all their useful idiots colluded to demonize a well known, effective, and time tested anti viral treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I first learned about Ivermectin here on Starting Strength. I followed up researching the subject and subsequently visited the local farm supply store to pick up some just in case.

It's absolutely stunning how the state media, big gov and pharma, and all their useful idiots colluded to demonize a well known, effective, and time tested anti viral treatment.
    And we unsophisticates still wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    You're aware New York is an enormous state, with the city of the same name being only a tiny little cancerous blob within it? I don't visit the city. I fucking hate it there.
    Tweakers always have the sniffles, even if they don't snort. It is an conditioned response.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And we unsophisticates still wonder why.
    Unfortunately, I think I figured out the "why" a long time ago. Sure wish I would have been wrong, and just another crazy conspiracy theorist, yet here we are...

Jovan, for the last time, he used selegiline, modafinil, maybe adrafinil - not (meth)amphetamines. Anyway, his specific personal habits aren’t the issue. Rather: his company culture, public image, influence, and success made unhealthiness seem like a necessary, and even virtuous, characteristic of the tech industry’s upper echelon.

This “genius” was dead wrong about the relationship between physical and mental fitness. His searing, catastrophic failure will make people revisit this stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post

This “genius” was dead wrong about the relationship between physical and mental fitness. His searing, catastrophic failure will make people revisit this stereotype.
    One great counterexample in physics is Schramm, who was a greco roman wrestler in college. Rumored to have thrown great parties with gorgeous women for his fellow particle physicists!

Of course, an amateur pilot who met an untimely death. There is no getting ahead.

David N. Schramm (1945-97) | Nature

On a much smaller scale, I remember one of the top performing engineering students at university who prided himself on being a scholar, athlete (surfer), and musician (amateur concert pianist). He too was eccentric, but not in adiposity - he looked like pigpen everyday (except on his way down to Black’s beach) - jeans which were more holy than St. Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Jovan, for the last time, he used selegiline, modafinil, maybe adrafinil - not (meth)amphetamines.
    These are all just variants of speed, they get you the same high. I was referring to his personal habits, because I saw that the supposed drug use was a lie. There does seem to be a marketing line going on to get as many people on speed as possible, which is doubly weird. But yeah, the guy is disgusting. I guess the Company wants to turn as many people as possible into the likes of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Tweakers always have the sniffles, even if they don't snort. It is an conditioned response.
    The kid is surely on something here man. Look at his head shake and bite his lips while he goes through the script he was told to say.
    https://twitter.com/BobBish40288847/...35076505264129

One in Every 500 Small Children Who Receive the Pfizer Vaccine are Hospitalised By It, Study Finds – The Daily Sceptic

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Jim Cramer... isn't that the guy with the rolled-up sleeves who plays the role of investment guru on TV? Why would anybody listen to anybody on TV?
    He successfully used his hedge fund to generate billions in returns with strategies that might have put regular investors behind bars.
    He makes $5 million per year on CNBC plus whatever he gets paid under the table to promote all of these causes.
    If Bankman-Fraud can afford Cramer, they can afford to buy off partners and analysts at major investment institutions.

Jim Cramer: The JPMorgan Of This Generation, Sam Bankman
    Jim Cramer: "Bear Stearns is Fine!" Tues, 3/11/08 - YouTube
    Jim Cramer Brags About Doing Illegal Stuff
    Jim Cramer Wants Military Enforced Jabs
    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...19844324458496

At least he doesn't appear to be a Democrat
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ancy-face.html

We are just scratching the surface of the FTX scandal.
    Nobody on here has even mentioned this man yet, who is registered as the governor of many of the corporate entities:
    https://www.pokernews.com/news/2022/...oker-42479.htm