starting strength gym
Page 2459 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14591959235924092449245724582459246024612469250925592959 ... LastLast
Results 24,581 to 24,590 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciusSulla View Post
    Rip, are there any decent books/articles you can recommend that challenge the so called ‘consensus’ on climate change? It just seems that everyone who does has been pushed out of the public sphere and we’re continually bombarded with propaganda. Here in Australia, all the flooding in the Eastern States is attributed to muh climate change.
    Bjorn Lomborg is the one guy I listen to, he has a pretty neutral take on it, I think. This is his latest podcast with Friedman. He also did one on Rogan.
    Climate Change Debate: Bjørn Lomborg and Andrew Revkin | Lex Fridman Podcast #339 - YouTube

Deep In The Wombs of Women: The Hidden Harm of Covid Vaccines

This guy does a great job in this video.
    The Great Electric Car Swindle and Renewable Energy Grift - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by LuciusSulla View Post
    Rip, are there any decent books/articles you can recommend that challenge the so called ‘consensus’ on climate change? It just seems that everyone who does has been pushed out of the public sphere and we’re continually bombarded with propaganda. Here in Australia, all the flooding in the Eastern States is attributed to muh climate change.
    Research Marc Moreno's work. He has a lot of great stuff, extremely active and has a great network. It's a pity he is not so great at promoting himself online.
    Mobile Page | Climate Depot

Worlds #1 Climate Contrarian - Marc Morano | PBD Podcast | Ep. 157 - YouTube

Doomberg says that this book is the most important book for understanding the importance of energy from a historical and first principal perspective. Having a firm grip on this topic will help one navigate through the climate agenda.
    Energy is life. Whoever controls energy controls the world. There is a reason why this man is Bill Gates favorite author.
    Energy and Civilization (Pt. 1 of 2) | Vaclav Smil - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Bjorn Lomborg is the one guy I listen to, he has a pretty neutral take on it
    When it comes to regulation, the CATO Institute is the one institution I listen to, they have a fairly neutral take on it.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    In addition to what's already been posted I'd like to add that Randall Carlson has some excellent videos on You Tube where he debunks climate change. He is really good at putting the supposed "climate changes" occurring now in perspective. I'm going to link one here put don't stop with this one, he's got a lot of excellent material out there in both podcasts he's done (including Joe Rogan) and his own site and lectures. This Graph Debunks Climate Change As We Know It | Randall Carlson - YouTube
    This book liked below was very good. He was a CalPoly scientist that went on to head up some science org (NSF I believe) under the Obama administration. Legit science credentials and writes clearly to simplify how the climate models are put together. Much more credible than Randall Carlson, and I have no issues with Randall Carlson (where else would I have heard of the Younger Drayas?)

I learned a lot and recommend "Unsettled":
    https://www.amazon.com/Steven-E.-Koonin/e/B001H9Q9ZS

Can someone please explain why I should give a damn about this FTX banker nerd? I dont give a fuck at all if he ripped of a bunch of investors. Or was a bad businessman and lost a lot of money. That's the whole reason why I don't do investments like this. I don't know any of the fucking people involved so I cannot gauge their trustworthiness. Right? Am I missing something?

Is this just Bernie Madoff 2.0 in some? Or is it more important, somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    This book liked below was very good. He was a CalPoly scientist that went on to head up some science org (NSF I believe) under the Obama administration. Legit science credentials and writes clearly to simplify how the climate models are put together. Much more credible than Randall Carlson, and I have no issues with Randall Carlson (where else would I have heard of the Younger Drayas?)

I learned a lot and recommend "Unsettled":
    https://www.amazon.com/Steven-E.-Koonin/e/B001H9Q9ZS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Bumping this again:

https://co2coalition.org/wp-content/...EC-6-17-22.pdf

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct?

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.
    And note the following: EPA floats sharply increased social cost of carbon - E&E News

"Carbon," the 4th most abundant element in the universe, is so badly understood by the media and by those informed only by the media, that simple facts cannot be understood. And the pseudoscience momentum is so great that this cannot be turned around -- "Most Scientists Agree", you see.

And: Hochul signs partial cryptocurrency mining ban into New York law - POLITICO

New York will instate a two-year moratorium on new fossil fuel-powered cryptocurrency mining operations as the state works to balance its economic development and climate goals.

Gov. Kathy Hochul on Tuesday signed the controversial measure into law that would create the first-in-the-nation temporary pause on new permits for fossil fuel power plants that house proof-of-work cryptocurrency mining, which is a process used in the transaction of digital money. Hochul, who had punted on the issue for months after the Legislature passed the bill in June, was elected to a full term Nov. 8.
    They're even going to allow the "Settled Science" to disrupt the Crypto Party. It's really amazing to watch modern society dissolve into complete religious fervor, comparable to the 17th century witch trials only FAR more widespread. The burnings are next. Hide and watch.

How about having one of these climate people on the podcast? Or maybe have William Briggs on again to talk about it (he was on a couple of years ago talking about the plague, good show). He used to write a lot about climate “science” but I’d like to hear him update it and put it all together in one blow.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    After Madoff committed his crimes, was he still invited by the New York Times to speak alongside Yellen, Zelensky, Zuckerberg, Pence, Nentanyahu, Fink, and Affleck in front of a $2500/ticket audience?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Can someone please explain why I should give a damn about this FTX banker nerd? I dont give a fuck at all if he ripped of a bunch of investors. Or was a bad businessman and lost a lot of money. That's the whole reason why I don't do investments like this. I don't know any of the fucking people involved so I cannot gauge their trustworthiness. Right? Am I missing something?

Listen to Pete Quinones’s most recent podcast with Tom Luongo. It’s less about the weasel specifically and more about what the whole leveraging crypto means.

The Pete Quinones Show: Episode 818: How FTX Was Used To 'Fortify' The MidTerm Elections w/ Tom Luongo