starting strength gym
Page 2460 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14601960236024102450245824592460246124622470251025602960 ... LastLast
Results 24,591 to 24,600 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    She also addresses the star-chamber nature of the family courts. I know a guy who suffered through the matriarchy of that system in southern california for his son. It is a place where hope goes to die.
    This has been bugging me. I don't buy it's "matriarchal". Every metric shows even when all other things are equal having Dad in the picture is best. I can think of only one part of the system that separating men from children serves and it's not women. And I think this has been going on for a while. By "this" I mean the twin tracks of government (under the direction of globalists) using its multiple branches to tear apart the family unit, and the propaganda of that same government/globalist agenda that tries to pass for feminism telling women that feminism is the same as being anti-male. Your guy suffered the personal effects of that globalist agenda. The men that suffer those effects blaming women for it rather than those who are actually profiting will simply increase the profits. Just like with race, they want us to go after one another.

Thank you for coming to my completely unrelated TED talk.

Canada to Ban Semi-Auto Firearms

As if we hadn't seen this coming years ago, the "gun violence" Bill C-21 is likely to be amended to prohibit semi-automatic firearms.
    Link to see the amendment: C-21 amended to include semi auto ban - Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights

After finishing university in about 2 years from now, my girlfriend and I (both 22) will be looking to leave this godforsken land and move to the U.S. Any state recommendations would be appreciated.

What are they going to do about double-action revolvers?

Any state away from the east and west coasts that is mostly south and west of Illinois will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Listen to Pete Quinones’s most recent podcast with Tom Luongo. It’s less about the weasel specifically and more about what the whole leveraging crypto means.

The Pete Quinones Show: Episode 818: How FTX Was Used To 'Fortify' The MidTerm Elections w/ Tom Luongo
    I can’t bring myself to listen to Luongo any more. He is still mildly entertaining in writing, but he is deteriorating fast. Just for a reference, up until this fall, he was shilling the GRU line that the US and EU would be experiencing serious food shortages, no electricity and heating and massive protests to bring down governments. When? Right about now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Thank you for coming to my completely unrelated TED talk.
    I personally think that you should really do a TED talk or even better, start a podcast. Your thoughts and principles are well thought out and articulated. I am sure many would benefit from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This has been bugging me. I don't buy it's "matriarchal". Every metric shows even when all other things are equal having Dad in the picture is best. I can think of only one part of the system that separating men from children serves and it's not women.
    To whom is child support paid?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Subby, nobody said it was okay to shake babies. Her point was that not every baby with that triad of symptoms has been shaken, and that a presentation with that triad should not land a parent in jail. Please tell me you understand this.
    I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam S View Post
    Canada to Ban Semi-Auto Firearms

As if we hadn't seen this coming years ago, the "gun violence" Bill C-21 is likely to be amended to prohibit semi-automatic firearms.
    Link to see the amendment: C-21 amended to include semi auto ban - Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights
    It's a good first step but really, the Canadian government needs to get rid of their weapons as well. It doesn't matter if they have no intentions of using them to attack America. Simply having weapons is an act of aggression against their neighbour.

Just like America needs to get rid of all of their weapons and stop manning the Southern border. Having a presence at the border is essentially an invasion after all.

Any state away from the east and west coasts that is mostly south and west of Illinois will do.
    About a month ago federal government declared an indefinite national "freeze" on the sale, purchase, and transfer of all handguns.

Appreciate the advice RE states, Oklahoma and Texas are frontrunners. Although not west of Illinois, what are your thoughts on Tennessee?

starting strength coach development program
    The people championing this legislation probably don't even understand what a double action revolver is.