starting strength gym
Page 2461 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14611961236124112451245924602461246224632471251125612961 ... LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,610 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Adam S View Post
    About a month ago federal government declared an indefinite national "freeze" on the sale, purchase, and transfer of all handguns.

Appreciate the advice RE states, Oklahoma and Texas are frontrunners. Although not west of Illinois, what are your thoughts on Tennessee?
    Tennessee is a decent place right now. Every state has a few problems, but some (hell, most) are far FAR better than California.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    It's a good first step but really, the Canadian government needs to get rid of their weapons as well. It doesn't matter if they have no intentions of using them to attack America. Simply having weapons is an act of aggression against their neighbour.
    I agree completely. Canada should disarm itself ASAP, and stop manning their southern border, so our invasion will go smoothly.

Just like America needs to get rid of all of their weapons and stop manning the Southern border. Having a presence at the border is essentially an invasion after all.
    Everybody needs to get rid of their weapons, especially New Zealand. The world has lived long enough with the threat of Jacinda Ardern hanging over our heads, not knowing what she might do.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    To whom is child support paid?
    I am not disagreeing with Jenni's post, because it is the big-picture, with no soft hands.

However, spot on Subby. I speak as a jaded divorced Dad who took care of the kids. The child support worksheet indicated that Mom should pay. But in fact, I paid - for years. My lawyer dumped me because I didn't "understand" the assumed arrangement. (At the time, my ex-wife's lawyer asked me if I was going to sue him - I was puzzled - I didn't get it. What fubar.) After supporting her idle lifestyle for many years, I went legal, and won. Apparently, the court was incapable of seeing this up front.

Yes, I am skipping details, and we still see through a glass darkly.

In my experience, however, the court always treats the woman as a victim when the opposite party is a grown man. Certainly in family court.

As for the guy I know, there was a string of biased decisions against him. Years later, his ex-wife was found face down in a tub with an empty bottle of wine by her side. No foul play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What are they going to do about double-action revolvers?
    S&W 8 Shot 357 Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He starts on a bit of a slow note but about 3 minutes and 35 seconds in he gets into his calculations The Great Electric Car Swindle and Renewable Energy Grift - YouTube

This video sums up our current situation.
    Oh No! Deaf-mute Trans Woman/Man/Thing Wins Contest With Whitney’s “I Will Always Love You”
    How did we get here?
    By going along with the "neutral" opinion on important issues instead of standing for the Truth.
    By failing to understand why we should care about FTX-sized attacks on our people, our nation and our independence.
    BY slipping into a matriarchal society that views safety as paramount and masculinity as toxic while paradoxically at the same time encouraging the mutilation of children and masculinization of women.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This video sums up our current situation.
    Oh No! Deaf-mute Trans Woman/Man/Thing Wins Contest With Whitney’s “I Will Always Love You”
    How did we get here?
    By going along with the "neutral" opinion on important issues instead of standing for the Truth.
    By failing to understand why we should care about FTX-sized attacks on our people, our nation and our independence.
    BY slipping into a matriarchal society that views safety as paramount and masculinity as toxic while paradoxically at the same time encouraging the mutilation of children and masculinization of women.
    This is actually great news. Not much longer until they totally cannibalize themselves completely. I just hope the fall out won't take out too many good people in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is actually great news. Not much longer until they totally cannibalize themselves completely. I just hope the fall out won't take out too many good people in the process.
    You may be right.
    I can't think of anywhere further to take it past that video.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    To whom is child support paid?
    WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STRUGGLES - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/axC5SsrW5U8