starting strength gym
Page 2463 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14631963236324132453246124622463246424652473251325632963 ... LastLast
Results 24,621 to 24,630 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    A Light in the Darkness - Kunstler

Good piece. But I don't care who runs Twitter, I'm not playing.

It’s hard to overstate how damaging Twitter’s dark years of insidiously massaging public opinion have been to this country. Open debate could have clarified the fog of deliberate disinformation surrounding everything Covid-19. It would have been much harder for public health officialdom to gaslight America over the origin of the disease, and probably impossible to conceal the nefarious operations behind the Emergency Use Authorization, the suppression of effective early treatments, and the direct ties to drug companies’ profits. The result of that has been the broad deployment of dangerous and deadly pseudo-vaccines that have killed millions and disabled many more. The absence of honest debate has turned doctors into murderers and accomplices to genocide.

The scope of this bureaucratic crime is really outside the experience of most Americans, who never imagined that their elected and appointed leaders would act against them with such rank dishonesty, cruelty, and bad faith. But there it is. And if Twitter continues to open up, the more likely that the responsible parties will be held accountable.

Likewise, the now-pervasive Kafka-esque program of political persecution carried out against citizens by government officials, including the many seditious schemes of RussiaGate; the ongoing, escalating mischief around elections; and the use of the FBI and DOJ as a combined secret police and kangaroo court apparatus.

You can add to all that turpitude, the wild irresponsibility of “Joe Biden’s” open border policy, our idiotic provocation of Russia in Ukraine, the surrender of America’s national sovereignty to the globalist Great Re-set cabal and its tools in the World Health Organization, and the domestic campaign by Woke Jacobins to sexually disorder the lives of American children.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It is a generational thing. Women are awesome, but they have a wicked dark side. This is actually completely manageable if you know what you are dealing with, but it seems that fathers have stopped telling their sons about it, so generations have been finding themselves in hell on earth from which they can't escape. Also, a huge part of the confusion comes from this newfangled idea men have gotten that they are smarter than women. We are not, the dumbest woman you know is probably smarter than you - if you think she is dumb, it is because she wants it that way.
    Jovan you said I am young, and I am (27), but thanks to people spreading this information one way or another, and thanks to my not so impressive experience with women, I'm starting to see what you talk about. And it's really hard to describe. It's like they are always testing you and know exactly which buttons to push.
    I'm learning the hard way I guess.
    If you have any advice, I'm curious to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Jovan you said I am young, and I am (27), but thanks to people spreading this information one way or another, and thanks to my not so impressive experience with women, I'm starting to see what you talk about. And it's really hard to describe. It's like they are always testing you and know exactly which buttons to push.
    Read H.L Mencken, In Defense of Women.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It is a generational thing. Women are awesome, but they have a wicked dark side. This is actually completely manageable if you know what you are dealing with, but it seems that fathers have stopped telling their sons about it, so generations have been finding themselves in hell on earth from which they can't escape. Also, a huge part of the confusion comes from this newfangled idea men have gotten that they are smarter than women. We are not, the dumbest woman you know is probably smarter than you - if you think she is dumb, it is because she wants it that way.
    The problem is not women.
    The problem is our post-modernist matriarchy, with its theatrical false-victimhood hierarchy that gives unchecked power to certain groups.
    No different than the mechanism that says you must not notice any connections when certain groups of people do bad things or hold disproportionate power.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Women shit test because they have no other way of telling if your attractive or not. We are attracted to Women's looks. But imagine if you lived in Afghanistan and all Women wore Niqab's, how would you know if your still attracted to a particular Woman? You'd have to look under the hood, figuratively and literally to see. Women are attracted to strength and competence. To test that and "look under the hood" they have to give you a little nudge and see if your still strong or if you're going to collapse. Shit tests are just the behavioural equivalent of that.

If you want advice there are only two rules:
    1 - Be Attractive
    2 - Don't be Unattractive

The trick is to know and learn what involved in both those 2 steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The problem is not women.
    The problem is our post-modernist matriarchy, with its theatrical false-victimhood hierarchy that gives unchecked power to certain groups.
    No different than the mechanism that says you must not notice any connections when certain groups of people do bad things or hold disproportionate power.
    Perhaps it’s a matriarchy run by men.

Is that an intersectional statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Women shit test because they have no other way of telling if your attractive or not. We are attracted to Women's looks. But imagine if you lived in Afghanistan and all Women wore Niqab's, how would you know if your still attracted to a particular Woman? You'd have to look under the hood, figuratively and literally to see. Women are attracted to strength and competence. To test that and "look under the hood" they have to give you a little nudge and see if your still strong or if you're going to collapse. Shit tests are just the behavioural equivalent of that.

1 - Be Attractive

Rule number 1: The bus comes by every 20 minutes.

Rule number 2: You have to get used to hearing "no".

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post

1 - Be Attractive

From what I get you're not talking about aesthetics but attractiveness regarding my competence to provide (job skills and financial stability), my ability to handle stress and fatigue (mental and physical), being able to be self-reflective, problem solving and being able to physically be useful or protect from danger) and my level of empathy (to respond to her and our future kids' emotional needs). I'm guessing this is what most healthy women want. I would be shit testing too if I was them. In fact, competent confident men probably test women just as much (when it comes to long lasting relationship goals). It's full of aesthetically attractive women who end up being manipulative, deceitful and destructive. If you are able to spot that as a man, it automatically makes them not attractive.

This is a damned interesting development: Musk says he will support DeSantis if Florida governor runs for president

Trump really fucked up last week with his sillyass "Ron Desanctimonious" comment. He cannot disguise his narcissism well enough to be taken seriously after fucking up the last half of his term with the virus, Fauci, the vaccine, and failing to protect us from the thugs in his government he failed to fire. He needs to sit down and shut up, and he's just not capable of doing it. It's becoming obvious these days.