starting strength gym
Page 2465 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14651965236524152455246324642465246624672475251525652965 ... LastLast
Results 24,641 to 24,650 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This is why in spite of Gilead's kind words I am sure no one wants to hear my podcast. It would just be me telling everyone they're doing it wrong.
    I would RSS your podcast for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    What a beautiful man Kirsch is. A man of conviction and integrity. Even though many of us are familiar with many of the issues, I highly recommend listening to this interview. The way he explains his personal journey together with the data and proof backing his revelations, is extremely touching, eloquent and clear.
    ‘This Has Cost Millions of Lives’: Steve Kirsch on Suppression of Repurposed Drugs and a Spike in Deaths 5 Months After Vaccine Rollout

Rip, have you tried reaching out to him for an interview? I am sure Jessica could help facilitate it.
    I'm sure he's too busy to talk to me, but I'd love to have him on the podcast. Jenni too, if she's interested.

Here's a cheery little piece from some depraved white guy who thinks his precious "freedoms" are being trampled upon. How silly:

Your Papers Please, Comrade | The Pipeline

Various studies based on governmental databases of adverse events show that these "vaccines" may have killed as many as 600,000 Americans, and perhaps, millions, worldwide. While these numbers may or may not be high, the numbers of adverse events are so high that many countries are recommending against vaccinating people under 30, and Big Pharma, belatedly, has decided to investigate whether their injections are causing myocarditis, a term in common use today of which few of us were aware in the Before Times.
    And while we are addressing shibboleths, the "CLIMATE CRISIS" continues in the minds of the world's youth, who cannot remember the weather 40 years ago. This is useful:

Snow Extent in the Northern Hemisphere now Among the Highest in 56 years Increases the Likelihood of Cold Early Winter Forecast both in North America and Europe

Snow extent in the Northern Hemisphere at the end of November represents an important parameter for the early winter forecast. This year snow extent is running much higher than average and according to existing global estimates, it is now beyond the highest ever observed so far. Winter forecast, especially in its early phase and in Europe, might be strongly influenced by such a large snow extent, although many other factors need attention.
    Again:
    https://co2coalition.org/wp-content/...EC-6-17-22.pdf

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct?

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.

Pierre Kory:
    A deeply evidence-based argument detailing the reasons for the absence of scientific truth from policy makers and the media. Impressive paper and a must-read. The pharmaceutical industry is dangerous to health. Further proof with COVID-19 - PMC

I'm just about done mourning over this situation. The damage is done and there's not a damned thing I can do about it. Perhaps it's healthier to focus now on how to benefit.

Edward Dowd states (paraphrased):
    Those of Us Who Chose Not to Get Vaccinated Are Going to Become Commodities

So there are about 3 and a 1/2 million people in the last year and a half that have disappeared from the workforce. So if you add that to the current unemployment rate, which is 3%, or 3 million people, that doubles the unemployment rate, explained #EdwardDowd .

So those of us who chose not to get vaccinated are going to become commodities that are going to be bid up because of our good health.
    In my age group, only 6% of Americans chose to NOT be vaccinated (mRNA) at all. In a state like Maine, there is close to 100% compliance. I'm thinking there's going to be a glut of real estate (think hunting/fishing camps) on the market in the next few years. Keep your powder dry.

Here are some stats: US Coronavirus vaccine tracker | USAFacts

-----
    Re DeSantis: the media & partners prefer DeSantis over Trump. Therefore, I prefer Trump. It's just that simple for me.

Also, I'm not interested in going back to the way things were before...this. DeSantis is the deal we've being offered. If we stop this path of dismantling their power, they'll allow us to go back to "normalcy". DeSantis is the overton window. No deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Re DeSantis: the media & partners prefer DeSantis over Trump. Therefore, I prefer Trump. It's just that simple for me.

Also, I'm not interested in going back to the way things were before...this. DeSantis is the deal we've being offered. If we stop this path of dismantling their power, they'll allow us to go back to "normalcy". DeSantis is the overton window. No deal.
    This^4

Thank you Kitsuma. This is extremely important. There seems to be this shift away from Trump, and it can be described as an Overton window. Like a sudden psychological move from unexpected places. I wanted to post to this effect, but wouldn’t have been able to say it as well as quickly.

The media & partners prefer Satan himself over Donald Trump. This does not cause me to suspect DeSantis of being their buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The media & partners prefer Satan himself over Donald Trump. This does not cause me to suspect DeSantis of being their buddy.
    DeSantis is the Left’s version of Never Trump. They care about the disarray of the Republican Party, not DeSantis.

The Republicans need a unity greater than the Left’s, to a level that is more shocking than Trump himself.

me three!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is an open letter to every physician who senses that something is wrong, yet maintains a policy of willful ignorance so as to protect their careers.
    An Open Letter to the Silent Doctor

Rip, have you tried reaching out to him for an interview? I am sure Jessica could help facilitate it.
    That's a good letter. The link to the 1000 studies was useful as well.

Steve Kirsch on the podcast would be a train wreck though, love both Steve and Rip but they tend to both dominate conversations, take a look at the Dark horse podcast with Kirsch, Dr Malone and Dr Weinstein for an example of that. Rip and Steve at the same time would not end well, once they start their respective sentences, they tend to finish them regardless.