starting strength gym
Page 2468 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14681968236824182458246624672468246924702478251825682968 ... LastLast
Results 24,671 to 24,680 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Same old, same old. Homosexuality and pedophilia are inexorably linked. The glorification of the former will eventually lead to acceptance of the latter. The old "pioneers" were more open about the connection:

Gay rights activist Harry Hay wearing a "NAMBLA Walks With Me" sign.

More recently, here is Princeton "bioethicist" Peter Singer refusing to condemn pederasty (at 3:00), since he hasn't seen evidence that it is harmful to a ten year old. Apparently this guy needs "academic studies" to know sodomizing a kid is wrong. This is what passes for "ethics" in Weimerica. Our institutions are rotten to the core with this stuff, which is why there was such a tremendous media freakout over Pizzagate. People can quibble over details, but the bigger picture did in fact expose our elite's sick reality. Peter Singer and his ilk deserve nothing but the rope.

----

Canadian retailer Simons promotes assisted suicide in new ad campaign

This commercial is awfully white. Where is all the diversity?

You are starting to sound like Andrew Anglin, but without the jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is a damned interesting development: Musk says he will support DeSantis if Florida governor runs for president

Trump really fucked up last week with his sillyass "Ron Desanctimonious" comment. He cannot disguise his narcissism well enough to be taken seriously after fucking up the last half of his term with the virus, Fauci, the vaccine, and failing to protect us from the thugs in his government he failed to fire. He needs to sit down and shut up, and he's just not capable of doing it. It's becoming obvious these days.
    Sam Vaknin warned us about Obama in 2008 and Trump in 2016. He has issued another warning for Trump. I’ve come to understand narcissism/ personality disorders much much better after listening to him for the past 5 years.

I don’t know a politician right now that doesn’t fall under some spectrum of crazy, regular people cannot mentally be politicians. This just means it becomes a turf war to try and persuade the powerful to throw some crumbs our way. The problem with Trump, possibly Putin, is they will blow the whole thing up once they feel defeated. They could care less about self-destruction so long as no one gets it. This is a fundamental difference from Biden, Bush, or Desantis. Although, ordinary politicians have been embolden lately. Covid turned many politicians into petty tyrants.

Trump Warning: My Moral and Professional Obligation - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    ... DeSantis seems like the next logical step for Republicans. But, I very much doubt he will "save" anything. Nobody can save the anticivilization. It is hopelessly corrupt, and must implode, and the best strategy for those who want to survive is to not be sucked into the black hole with everyone else.
    It is not that complicated, and Trump could do it. DeSantis might too. But he's young, and can wait for 2028.

1. No men in Stilettos in the WH
    2. Energy independence
    3. Army seals the southern border
    4. D. MacGregor as SecDef
    5. Verifiable elections (I should be able to download the equivalent of 50 Excel spreadsheets and do the count myself, with traceability to unique and registered voters - say, each gets a GUIID every election - trivial - A fun little GUID generator - good one)

My take on this is there's a huge difference between being gay and being a gay activist. None of my gay friends are pedos. The only weirdos I've ever known were activists of any kind (not just the gay kind).
    Fully concur. I have gay friends regardless of our difference in beliefs on the subject of sexual orientation. I have seen them treated terribly by "the community." Some for political things like supporting Trump or other "unapproved" candidates, but sometimes just for having their own opinions on non-political things that didn't jive with the hive mind. It goes back to the false dichotomy priming of society I spoke of previously in this thread. Just because people don't agree doesn't mean they can't still love or respect one another, but that's not how activists see it.

I'm really surprised that people still support Trump. There's a disconnect somewhere. DeSantis seems like the next logical step for Republicans. But, I very much doubt he will "save" anything. Nobody can save the anticivilization. It is hopelessly corrupt, and must implode, and the best strategy for those who want to survive is to not be sucked into the black hole with everyone else.
    Disagree here, still. Trump is absolutely the perfect candidate for president in 2024 precisely because all he has to do is take out the regulations and people that need to be removed. Regardless of how successful he is there are two options: a war of attrition until people literally retire/die out of the system or it collapses as you said.

Desantis has demonstrated, unequivocally, the power that a governor can wield AND that states don't really need the federal government as much as people think. There will need to be robust infrastructure and systems in place to survive demographic, economic, trade, food, transportation, energy, technology and labor collapse as globalism dies in the next couple of decades. Either state and local governments begin preparing and cooperating now for that inevitable outcome to support people and commerce, or we all just kind of saunter into a deindustrialized world where we all farm by hand, carry loads on our backs, and die of disease early.

Sharper minds than mine may recollect that about a year ago we were reading on this board something about life insurance companies NOT adjusting their premiums in the wake of COVID. Am I mis-remembering that? How does this dovetail with this data re deaths and life insurance, if ANY of it is true?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Same old, same old. Homosexuality and pedophilia are inexorably linked. The glorification of the former will eventually lead to acceptance of the latter. The old "pioneers" were more open about the connection:

Gay rights activist Harry Hay wearing a "NAMBLA Walks With Me" sign.

More recently, here is Princeton "bioethicist" Peter Singer refusing to condemn pederasty (at 3:00), since he hasn't seen evidence that it is harmful to a ten year old. Apparently this guy needs "academic studies" to know sodomizing a kid is wrong. This is what passes for "ethics" in Weimerica. Our institutions are rotten to the core with this stuff, which is why there was such a tremendous media freakout over Pizzagate. People can quibble over details, but the bigger picture did in fact expose our elite's sick reality. Peter Singer and his ilk deserve nothing but the rope.

----

Canadian retailer Simons promotes assisted suicide in new ad campaign

This commercial is awfully white. Where is all the diversity?
    Stop noticing things.

But, I very much doubt he will "save" anything. Nobody can save the anticivilization. It is hopelessly corrupt, and must implode, and the best strategy for those who want to survive is to not be sucked into the black hole with everyone else.
    Agreed. The current civilization is predicated on so many flawed and 180 degree wrong assumptions. It simply cannot work. The only reason some of it sort of still seems to work is that we are running on the fumes of social/cultural fuel that was found, excavated, pumped, filtered, distilled, bottled, packaged, shipped, delivered and sold by an earlier civilization.

A brilliant discussion on the essence of money!
    Jeff Snider LIVE (Fixed Money vs. Money Elasticity Deep Dive) - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    A benefit of Strength Training demonstrated: https://twitter.com/ForAmerica/statu...46458104266752