starting strength gym
Page 2469 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14691969236924192459246724682469247024712479251925692969 ... LastLast
Results 24,681 to 24,690 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Disagree here, still. Trump is absolutely the perfect candidate for president in 2024 precisely because all he has to do is take out the regulations and people that need to be removed.
    But he didn't, previously, when he had the chance. And then he killed a bunch of us that were stupid enough to take his rushed-through vaccine. He functioned as a fully-vested employee of Pfizer, not the President of a free people. He has some apologizing to do if he is to be trusted again.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    It is not that complicated, and Trump could do it. DeSantis might too. But he's young, and can wait for 2028.

1. No men in Stilettos in the WH
    2. Energy independence
    3. Army seals the southern border
    4. D. MacGregor as SecDef
    5. Verifiable elections (I should be able to download the equivalent of 50 Excel spreadsheets and do the count myself, with traceability to unique and registered voters - say, each gets a GUIID every election - trivial - A fun little GUID generator - good one)
    I have a question. Let's say the guy you root for gets in office and does all of that, what happens after 8 years, or 12 or 16, when a guy who wants the opposite gets voted it?
    This is why I don't get politics. I'm guessing the question is too simplistic?

Good news for France: The French Surrender Again |

They are very slow learners.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I have a question. Let's say the guy you root for gets in office and does all of that, what happens after 8 years, or 12 or 16, when a guy who wants the opposite gets voted it?
    Simple, we revert to our current state. Drag hour for kids, dependence on foreign energy, erasure of national identity, dissipation of blood and treasure abroad, perpetual suspicion and discord over the democratic process (and where does that go eventually)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Good news for France: The French Surrender Again |

They are very slow learners.
    Smartly, knives were included as contraband. Now the only thing to shank a frog with is a makeshift shiv. It’s enough for a prison population.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    There will need to be robust infrastructure and systems in place to survive demographic, economic, trade, food, transportation, energy, technology and labor collapse as globalism dies in the next couple of decades. Either state and local governments begin preparing and cooperating now for that inevitable outcome to support people and commerce, or we all just kind of saunter into a deindustrialized world where we all farm by hand, carry loads on our backs, and die of disease early.
    Man, you are such a doomer, it is amazing.

But he didn't, previously, when he had the chance. And then he killed a bunch of us that were stupid enough to take his rushed-through vaccine. He functioned as a fully-vested employee of Pfizer, not the President of a free people. He has some apologizing to do if he is to be trusted again.
    And he will never back down from this position either. He has been given many opportunities to come clean about it, but he always tries to justify it with BS when confronted.
    While Desantis at the beginning went along with much of the crap, many of his policies and actions over the past few years has stood in good stead for him. Unfortunately the republican party is in disarray, and I hope somehow they figure out their shit before 2024.
    Florida pulls $2 bln from BlackRock in largest anti-ESG divestment | Reuters

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    You aren't wrong. There probably wouldn't have been a Pax Romana if Augustus got booted after eight years. Instead of a long term leader we can see, we get a perma-state cabal that can patiently execute its long term vision without any accountability. But VNV is both right and wrong. It is certainly not complicated, but clearly Trump could not do it. That's already been demonstrated. Trump was only allowed to do what can very easily be reversed and doesn't threaten the permanent state's power.

It's delusional to vote for a building eaten hollow by termites to be made whole again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    And he will never back down from this position either. He has been given many opportunities to come clean about it, but he always tries to justify it with BS when confronted. …
    My bleeding heart says he wants to apologize, but no, can’t make the words with his lips. Instead, he made a point in a recent interview that military which lost their jobs due to vex refusal should be reinstated with full backpay. That’s a start.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You aren't wrong. There probably wouldn't have been a Pax Romana if Augustus got booted after eight years. Instead of a long term leader we can see, we get a perma-state cabal that can patiently execute its long term vision without any accountability. But VNV is both right and wrong. It is certainly not complicated, but clearly Trump could not do it. That's already been demonstrated. Trump was only allowed to do what can very easily be reversed and doesn't threaten the permanent state's power.

It's delusional to vote for a building eaten hollow by termites to be made whole again.
    Wasn’t he getting there with Schedule F and a burnt-earth approach to the bureaucracy?

Anyway, I posted my list of requirements. Whomever can satisfy those soonest has my vote. McCarthy’s “Commitment to America” is upside down milque-toast. Start with a punch list of concrete large-scale actions, and ignore Democrats - give them the 1000 yard stare.

starting strength coach development program
    So, what candidate are you willing to waste on the presidency who also might win?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Man, you are such a doomer, it is amazing.
    Your survival, and all of Europe's up until now, was predicated on American order by supreme might and free global trade. Both of those are ending on a global scale in front of our eyes.

You may not like to admit it, but what has sustained you is evaporating at an accelerating rate. You have no fall-backs. Unless you'd like to be vassals under BRICS. Perhaps you can keep your social credit score high enough.