starting strength gym
Page 2471 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14711971237124212461246924702471247224732481252125712971 ... LastLast
Results 24,701 to 24,710 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    What an insult to the black community...hey, remember slavery and discrimination?
    Yeah, here's some money, shut up.
    There is no "repairing" what happened in the past, can't we all be happy it's not the past anymore and move on instead of bringing it up every single day? The goddamn Germans don't have this much guilt.
    It is apparently impossible for Democrats to insult the "Black Community." They didn't react when it was revealed that none of them could qualify for drivers licenses or other state IDs. They didn't react when it was announced that only blacks were eligible for hiring in various jobs. They didn't react when all white people were unfairly removed from all forms of product advertising. The fact that 600,000 Americans died in the Civil War is apparently insufficient reparation for slavery in the US, and the fact that the US is demonstrably the least racist country on earth is also irrelevant. Therefore, follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    What bothers me most about Trump is not Trump per se. I think he is a great leader especially for the geopolitical realm. He has many great attributes. And in truth I haven't made up my mind yet as to whether him or Desantis. He has one crazy weakness however. He does not know how to choose advisors. He keeps the ones that screw him over and gets rid of the ones that actually care about him and the country. This is a serious Achilles heel for him and is the reason why he went down in the first place, and the reason why he continues to make stupid nonsensical and non-needed mistakes today.
    And this is about 2 years too late: https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/stat...83523647700993

And did you ever think to see the Democrats engage in Union-busting? Freight rail strike averted, after frenzied negotiations - POLITICO

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
    I want to say thank you for this thread. I have not read every post in this almost 25,000 post thread, but I've read enough for my purposes.

Yesterday, I received my DD214 with an honorable discharge. November last year I was formally counseled (in writing) by a Lieutenant General that my refusal to be injected could potentially earn me a dishonorable discharge.

It's been a pretty lonely time; very few of us refused. I would have maintained my position even without this thread, but some of you here helped to make my last couple years in the Army a little less horrible.
    Glad someone did.

Anything to add from what you saw over the past 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    What bothers me most about Trump is not Trump per se. I think he is a great leader especially for the geopolitical realm. He has many great attributes. And in truth I haven't made up my mind yet as to whether him or Desantis. He has one crazy weakness however. He does not know how to choose advisors. He keeps the ones that screw him over and gets rid of the ones that actually care about him and the country. This is a serious Achilles heel for him and is the reason why he went down in the first place, and the reason why he continues to make stupid nonsensical and non-needed mistakes today.
    I think it is perfectly reasonable to get saddled with some bad apples. During the Trump presidency we got a glimpse of what a world without complete control by the globohomo oligarchy might look like. I like it.

In addition, the state Service for Ethnopolitics and freedom of Conscience...
    Load and lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
    I want to say thank you for this thread. I have not read every post in this almost 25,000 post thread, but I've read enough for my purposes.

Yesterday, I received my DD214 with an honorable discharge. November last year I was formally counseled (in writing) by a Lieutenant General that my refusal to be injected could potentially earn me a dishonorable discharge.

It's been a pretty lonely time; very few of us refused. I would have maintained my position even without this thread, but some of you here helped to make my last couple years in the Army a little less horrible.
    Thank you for your service. You are one of the few who aren't robots. They like the robots.

I imagine if we win, all you guys will get medals, apologies, and, of course, compensation. That would be cool, but the perpetrators will need to hang for it to be justice.

I hope you guys are following Musk's dump of the Twitter records regarding Hunter's laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I hope you guys are following Musk's dump of the Twitter records regarding Hunter's laptop.
    I was lowering my expectations after Denningers latest take on it too; You don't threaten to do something like this if you're actually going to do it, he was using it as a bargaining chip.

Maybe not.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I have learned that the 1st amendment is not assumed absolute by absolutely all of us.

I have also learned that the 2020 election was verifiably interfered with by the FBI (Twitter's top legal).

I have also learned that while there is no such thing as stochastic terrorism (it fails the ergodic assumption), there is clearly stochastic election fraud.

It should now be obvious there is no way to "just get past" the 2020 coup.