starting strength gym
Page 2473 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14731973237324232463247124722473247424752483252325732973 ... LastLast
Results 24,721 to 24,730 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve always felt that voting is one of the easier things to achieve compared to things like health care, driving or taxes. For example, considering you are given a full four years of notification of the precise date for the next presidential election, you hardly have an excuse.

However, my point is that it is unlikely that voter suppression has NEVER occurred and that discussions of voter fraud should address it if only to point out how rare (and random in a stochastic sense) it is comparatively.
    I don't know that it's rare, Barry. What about the past 4 years has convinced you that it's rare? Is it actually possible that the people of Michigan reelected that foul demon Whitmer? Or is it more likely that "her people" got her reelected? Same ith Hochul. And countless other Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I don't know that it's rare, Barry. What about the past 4 years has convinced you that it's rare? Is it actually possible that the people of Michigan reelected that foul demon Whitmer? Or is it more likely that "her people" got her reelected? Same ith Hochul. And countless other Democrats.
    My understanding of voter fraud is things like dead people voting, select ballots not counted or over counted, or unverifiable ballots appearing out of thin air.

Voter suppression is things like requiring a legal address , polling locations far away from population centers, hours open only during work or school hours.

I would say for every suppressed vote that didn’t go to Whitmer or Hochul, 10 fraudulent votes did. But that’s just a guess.

This is one of the most interesting articles I've ever read. Did he ever get around to more than part 1? I've gotta say, I used to have low opinion of philosophy, but if this guy is what a philosopher is supposed to be, he's right that we are sorely lacking in good philosophers.

MAID will most probably be expanded to people with "mental illness" as well. I wonder what will be the parameters and classifications that will be mandated on doctors to diagnose such illness.
    Former paralympian tells MPs veterans department offered her assisted death | CBC News

Attention Required! | Cloudflare

-----
    NY to Divest Pension Fund from Exxon and other Oil and Gas corporations | WESPAC Foundation

Putin just scored a KNOCKOUT blow to Europe and the WEF | Redacted with Clayton Morris - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
    Firstly, I only have one previous comment in this thread which covers a couple things. Rather than regurgitate it, I'll see if I'm able to link it if someone cares to go back:

Here are a couple points that are an expansion of my other post. Please keep in mind, that each example is no more than 10 individuals (for each case) within my direct circle.
    1. There were military members [friends, mind you] willing to tell me that they made a mistake in taking the injection (during this calendar year). Others who weren't as direct as that communicated that they were embarrassed by being taken.
    2. During this whole process, there were other members who were confused when they learned of my injection-free-status (there is no HIPPA) and stated something similar to, "I didn't know you could say no." The thought had never occurred to them that they could refuse. I'll parse it down further... My peers DID NOT THINK. My superiors DID NOT THINK. Story: This is going back to pre-injection days... In a meeting (many people in this meeting, not a one-on-one) and a Two-Star at the main table who had just recovered from the COVID vehemently stated that if and when there is a vaccine created for COVID, he was certainly going to take it because he did not want to get COVID again...

Questioning is verboten. Questions are something-ist. Thou Shalt Not Question is a new commandment of our stunning and brave [current] culture.

Break

anticausal

I was fortunate. I was able to hit 20 years during this trial. I'll receive the pension I earned and was promised. Well, in theory. Ask me on 1 February!
    It is disturbing that there was direct abuse of the constitution by those who should be thinking most about it. The entire chain of command pushed the vex as a "lawful order" (these words were said directly to the enlisted, and spread by same), when in fact it was an unlawful order. That is devastating to the entire service's integrity. I do not see how the military recovers from this in the next generation or two. It is a clear abuse of the constitution, its authority, and all the service members' oaths to uphold the constitution.

Yet not one CoC sucker will go to the DC gulag for assaulting the constitutional order.

It is physically nauseating.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
    Firstly, I only have one previous comment in this thread which covers a couple things. Rather than regurgitate it, I'll see if I'm able to link it if someone cares to go back:

Here are a couple points that are an expansion of my other post. Please keep in mind, that each example is no more than 10 individuals (for each case) within my direct circle.
    1. There were military members [friends, mind you] willing to tell me that they made a mistake in taking the injection (during this calendar year). Others who weren't as direct as that communicated that they were embarrassed by being taken.
    2. During this whole process, there were other members who were confused when they learned of my injection-free-status (there is no HIPPA) and stated something similar to, "I didn't know you could say no." The thought had never occurred to them that they could refuse. I'll parse it down further... My peers DID NOT THINK. My superiors DID NOT THINK. Story: This is going back to pre-injection days... In a meeting (many people in this meeting, not a one-on-one) and a Two-Star at the main table who had just recovered from the COVID vehemently stated that if and when there is a vaccine created for COVID, he was certainly going to take it because he did not want to get COVID again...

Questioning is verboten. Questions are something-ist. Thou Shalt Not Question is a new commandment of our stunning and brave [current] culture.

Break

anticausal

I was fortunate. I was able to hit 20 years during this trial. I'll receive the pension I earned and was promised. Well, in theory. Ask me on 1 February!
    I can entirely believe this was the case, and it's why I suppose I'm for forgiving the lower echelons, the bulk, of the military. For what it's worth, the same was true when I left civil service. People just wanted to check the box and move on, and they were thoroughly conditioned to do so. If anything, they will bear their own mistakes and consequences going forward -- the things forgiveness doesn't make disappear.

Thank you for joining us, Paul. I appreciate your insight, and look forward to your contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    My understanding of voter fraud is things like dead people voting, select ballots not counted or over counted, or unverifiable ballots appearing out of thin air.

Voter suppression is things like requiring a legal address , polling locations far away from population centers, hours open only during work or school hours.

I would say for every suppressed vote that didn’t go to Whitmer or Hochul, 10 fraudulent votes did. But that’s just a guess.
    Controlled messaging achieves the same end as physical manipulation. It's the "additional level of indirection that solves any problem" [1]. It is all fraud in the same sense that the result from a Kangaroo court is fraudulent. There is a predetermined outcome arrived at with high certainty.

[1] The Fundamental Theorem of Software Engineering (Fundamental theorem of software engineering - Wikipedia)

This is gold, thanks, Subby. I see Patterson also wrote a book, has a substack, twitter (nitter), youtube and was on Bret Weinstein's channel talking about the Dark Age - here.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I have learned that the 1st amendment is not assumed absolute by absolutely all of us.
    “When I am Weaker Than You, I ask you for Freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am Stronger than you, I take away your Freedom Because that is according to my principles.”

― Frank Herbert, Children of Dune

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    This is one of the most interesting articles I've ever read. Did he ever get around to more than part 1? I've gotta say, I used to have low opinion of philosophy, but if this guy is what a philosopher is supposed to be, he's right that we are sorely lacking in good philosophers.
    Still waiting on part 2 I believe.

Re Voter Fraud. Don't think of it as actual cheating by changing vote totals (though that may happen) because it's just not required.

Marc Elias (Hillary's campaign manager) did a tour of the US a few years back sueing in as many places as he could to allow this to happen. This was what is referred to as "fortifying" elections if you remember the Time article about it.

"Votes" are what are cast on polling day by people on the day. "Ballots" are anything else and are "votes" that are separate from the people that cast them. The reason that Democrats always win by virtue of inner city districts is because they prolong the counting as long as they need too, in order to find enough ballots to put them over the top. In order to have as many ballots available for farming when required, it requires extensive voter sign ups, you need mail in votes to be mailed to someone/somewhere.

You can then outsource the ballot collection via cash payments to anyone. Project Veritas did a great piece on a guy who was caught doing this because he was bragging on snapchat about he was "earning money per ballot" If you're 30,000 votes behind, all you need to do is pay people to bring you 50,000 ballots and delay the count enough for them to arrive, you may not even need to specify "$1 per Democrat ballot" as the inner city areas reliably vote that way anyway, so you can be sure that you are collecting 65% or so democrat ballots in each batch.
    This works in inner city districts because of the economies of scale, it's more efficient to harvest from a city than rural areas, as well as these areas being deep blue anyway. Also, the crime aspect of cities probably doesn't hurt, no-one would think twice about collecting unused ballots and filling them in for bounties.

Obviously the solution is to stop accepting ballots after election day. Mail in ballots must be delivered by election day.