starting strength gym
Page 2479 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14791979237924292469247724782479248024812489252925792979 ... LastLast
Results 24,781 to 24,790 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yeah, I forgot she's a lesbian. That may be the biggest mistake I made, since the most important thing about anybody is what they do with their teetee.
    I misled a bit. It's also about self-loathing. Griner hates Amerika.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Well yeah, she's black and female and thus an actual citizen of the US instead of one of us white male plebs that gave our country away.
    I was in a Wolfgang’s having a burger at the bar, the Peter Luger burger is still the most excellent expression of the burger archetype, and they had ESPN on the TV. The all woman staff were shpritzing like mad over the whole mess. Thank God both the volume and CC were turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I would think they can maintain a high birth rate because they are still heavily invested in family, as family is a much better retirement policy than the state. It is only when you develop a full nanny state system that you start seeing declining birth rates - why would I need anyone to take care of me, look at my 401k generously provided for by the government…
    This is a noble sentiment, but I live within spitting distance of the second largest Hasidic and Orthodox enclave in the United States. We know from first-hand experience that welfare and insurance fraud are extremely lucrative.

There are no food shortages. Crop and meat prices are either dropping or stagnating. The whole line about Africa starving was a ruse to release Ukrainian crops to EU resellers to make decent profits - a Spanish newspaper tracked shipping routes and could only track about 30-40 percent of the ships leaving Ukrainian harbors making their way to Africa. My guess is that the rest was sold off as secondary products (flour, cooking oil) to national strategic reserves depots at vastly inflated prices.

The WEF might pretend that there are food shortages in Africa to ship a bunch of people to the EU, but I doubt this will be successful, as Italy seems to not want to serve as a staging area any longer. What is it with you and immigrants, it is all you think about, do you live in a cholo neighborhood or what?
    I am suspicious of the official numbers; millions starved to death when the official figures said Mao's China was producing record harvests.
    Controlling the food supply to control the people is a popular warfare strategy that never has stopped.

It is difficult to ignore the problem when it is so widespread and has such massive negative consequences for most people on a day to day basis.
    We live in a democracy; we cannot fix our government if we cannot first fix our immigration problem.
    If we cannot fix our government, we will forever live in tyranny.

I would think they can maintain a high birth rate because they are still heavily invested in family, as family is a much better retirement policy than the state. It is only when you develop a full nanny state system that you start seeing declining birth rates - why would I need anyone to take care of me, look at my 401k generously provided for by the government…
    The birth rate and lifestyle that supports it would not be possible without generous welfare.
    Israel'''s ultra-Orthodox reject criticism, defy virus rules | AP News
    "Ultra-Orthodox men are exempt from compulsory military service and often collect welfare payments while continuing to study full time in seminaries throughout adulthood. '
    Benefit fraud and tax evasion is ‘rife’ in Stamford Hill Orthodox Jewish community, High Court hears : london
    Raids in New Jersey town target ultra-Orthodox Jews accused of welfare fraud. '''What is going on here?''' - Los Angeles Times
    Lakewood fraud: 159 granted amnesty, $2 million to be recovered
    Religion and Welfare Shape Economics for the Hasidim - The New York Times
    https://www.newsweek.com/israels-ult...-problem-64211

The Twitter Files, Part 3

Deplatforming the President

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...mmqDCGyvt2Z1cg

I thought you guys were talking about the orthodox in Israel. I understand the sentiment for the US, everyone is incentivized to lie and cheat there, especially now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I am suspicious of the official numbers; millions starved to death when the official figures said Mao's China was producing record harvests.
    Controlling the food supply to control the people is a popular warfare strategy that never has stopped.
    I am not talking official numbers, I work in agriculture. All the price gouging has stopped and we are back to a heavily deflationary environment. As far as the nitrogen and livestock bans go, to which you guys are sensitive because you are reading stupid right wing media, it is very simple. Much of the EU has pumped up meat production in order to sell to china. China has essentially blocked food imports from the EU on various grounds, a result of which is a market so distorted (way too much supply) that it might actually destroy the EU agriculture sector. So we got this again, government intervention to stop bad effects from earlier government intervention, it is as typical as it gets. Prices do not go down during a famine, of course. I don't mind if you continue pushing this everybody's gonna starve idiocy if it makes you happy, it just amuses me to contrast it to my clients' wails because they are not making as much as in the 2020/2021 seasons.

The World According to Mike Pence ⋆ Brownstone Institute

Been a while since I looked up Jeffery Tucker. He has an interesting piece dissecting Mike Pence's book. Perhaps it won't help anyone's opinion of Trump, but what he implicitly and tacitly admits to paints the administration in a different light regarding the COVID response.

I am not talking official numbers, I work in agriculture. All the price gouging has stopped and we are back to a heavily deflationary environment.
    Please explain current European beef prices.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The World According to Mike Pence ⋆ Brownstone Institute

Been a while since I looked up Jeffery Tucker. He has an interesting piece dissecting Mike Pence's book. Perhaps it won't help anyone's opinion of Trump, but what he implicitly and tacitly admits to paints the administration in a different light regarding the COVID response.
    The fucker makes my skin crawl. That "debate" with Harris was a very shitty piece of posturing, and in retrospect we should have seen this guy for the standard psychopath politician he is. I'm very happy Jesus has forgiven him. We won't.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The fucker makes my skin crawl. That "debate" with Harris was a very shitty piece of posturing, and in retrospect we should have seen this guy for the standard psychopath politician he is. I'm very happy Jesus has forgiven him. We won't.
    Don’t forget the evil fly on his albino head. An omen?