starting strength gym
Page 2498 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14981998239824482488249624972498249925002508254825982998 ... LastLast
Results 24,971 to 24,980 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    From the blurb of Professor Petrzela's book:

She teaches a Zumba knockoff in NYC, the Hamptons, and private events. Its tagline is "The IntenSati Method: The Seven Secret Principles to Thinner Peace."

She feeds off, and participates in, the ignorant skinny-obsession of the Hamptons' crowd. But she'll gladly lecture someone like Rippetoe about "body inclusivity." Daring.
    It is daring, because Rip is totally body-inclusive. The Method works for every-body. Ms. P would start the lecture, and Rip would finish it.

Rip should go "Kirsch". Invite anyone to discuss, debate, and convince about fitness, conditioning, and strength. We need some antagonists at the table - objectively speaking. The Haters aren't invested enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    ------
    This was a great discussion. Some heavy hitters such as Kevin Mckernen came on to the debate at the beginning against Gu. However, since this is rather long and I haven't listened to it all yet. I highly recommend listening to the Heated discussion/debate between Steve Kirsch, Dr Ryan Cole and others against the so called Medical Influencer who goes by the name of Drew. Seriously, this Drew guy comes across knowledgable to the layman with his theoretical half-truths. But he got totally destroyed in this debate. I highly recommend the listen, since important points are hashed out and clarified. I think there is much to learn from it. At least for the people here that are not trained in the fields that are discussed.
    Drew Comments tacitly admits that the COVID vaccine most likely increases your risk of dying from COVID!

Drew Comments comes in at 5:32:00 (i.e., five and a half hours into it) and lasts for just over an hour.
    Video of the discussion
    https://www.skirsch.com/covid/12-28-...tter_Space.mp4

Drew Comments comes in at 5:32:00 (i.e., five and a half hours into it) and lasts for just over an hour.
    Audio of the discussion
    -------
    I listened from 5:32:00 to the end. It "literally" shrunk my nuts into the little BBs I started with as a child. I know how to regrow them, but damn.

I was taught to never say "To be honest"...because everyone knows it really means "I'm going to be dishonest now".
    And "Literally" means "i know this point is bullshit"....but I'll add the word "literally" to make you believe it because, of course, you are a Dumbass child with tiny nuts too.

The guy KNOWS he is intellectually dishonest. HE_____DOES_____NOT______CARE.

Listening to this is like coming face to face with a Monster. But I'll give him this: he is not alone. In fact, he is the norm.

Disturbing: BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court rules against father seeking to prevent 'chemical castration' of his son | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

1. The guy fucked up when he married a pediatrician. They are the most egomaniacal and the least competent of all the medical professions.

2. The fucking Texas Supreme Court must know something that we don't.

3. Most disturbing of all:
    California has a law in place, starting on Sunday, that children in that state will not be returned to their home state in the event that the home state would prevent the children from being medically transitioned to present as the opposite sex. Younger wanted the boys brought home.

California Senate Bill 107, proposed by State Senator Scott Wiener and signed into law by Governor Gavin Newsom, will "prohibit the enforcement of an order based on another state’s law authorizing a child to be removed from their parent or guardian based on that parent or guardian allowing their child to receive gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care."
    The nation is irreparably divided. Let's get this over with.

Yes, and hurry: A San Francisco biker had a meltdown over an ambulance that was parked in the bike lane and it's now one of my favorite videos on the internet | Not the Bee

Freudian slip or Deep Fake. Which one do you think?
    https://twitter.com/DVATW/status/160...pS5_1SlsQ&s=19
    Hahahha I forgot about this one. I think he wanted to say kids, but stopped half way. One of Tedros’s many, many faults is his mangling of English. I still can’t figure out why they chose a goddamned African warlord as the head of the operation, especially when you see the believable super liars like Fauci, Ferguson, Drosten and others. Imagine if they had Ferguson and Devi Sridhar running the WHO press conferences instead of genetic scum like Tedros, Mike Ryan or Maria von Crackwhore. They could have vaccinated so many kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    She teaches a Zumba knockoff in NYC, the Hamptons, and private events. Its tagline is "The IntenSati Method: The Seven Secret Principles to Thinner Peace."
    She is obviously on tren or something. Far too much muscle for a woman who lifts less than Bree.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Clown World Claims Brazil - Vox Day

Bolsonaro has finally failed as pathetically as Trump. I should have taken the hint that he was a controlled clown when I saw photos of his wife voting in the shirt of a foreign nation.

Attachment 8238

Out of every opportunity you might have to wear such a shirt, this is certainly one of the most whorish moments you could possibly choose.

Liberals get into power a variety of unsavory ways, but it seems that conservatives have only one path to power, and it involves sucking as much Israeli dick as they possibly can.
    Stop Noticing things. So full of hate and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Hahahha I forgot about this one. I think he wanted to say kids, but stopped half way. One of Tedros’s many, many faults is his mangling of English. I still can’t figure out why they chose a goddamned African warlord as the head of the operation
    They put him there partly because they just don't care what people think, but mainly because no one actually pays attention to the WHO. Seriously, when have you ever tuned into a discussion that happens there.

New York City is so cool: NYC Could Lose 10,000 Airbnb Listings Because of New Short-Term Rental Law - Slashdot

I have never seen a place so thoroughly determined to destroy itself.

They put him there partly because they just don't care what people think, but mainly because no one actually pays attention to the WHO. .
    The WHO was close enough to becoming the world governmewnt

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The WHO was close enough to becoming the world governmewnt
    This fact you mention happened for two reasons. because no one was paying attention and because they don't care what people think. Exactly my points above.

Fragments, LNP impurities, and increased dosing never tested--they all knew it.

LNP: Lipid Nano Phantasmagoria - by Christie Grace

JIkky did it! And they lied. It is not only RNA to produce spike in the jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    New York City is so cool: NYC Could Lose 10,000 Airbnb Listings Because of New Short-Term Rental Law - Slashdot

I have never seen a place so thoroughly determined to destroy itself.
    And then you have this. A startup says it’s begun releasing particles in the atmosphere, in an effort to tweak the climate | MIT Technology Review
    Sometimes I think to myself that maybe the HomoGlobo so called elite, are infact aliens trying to create a climate that is more beneficial for them instead of humans. It's just flabbergasting how foolish people are who fall for this shit. The ramifications and consequences of this and similar projects if gone bad, could literally lead to extinction of the human race.

Data from Israel's HMOs reveal: a decline in the number of pregnant women in their first trimester starting in February 2021, immediately after the start of the Covid-19 vaccination rollout