starting strength gym
Page 2501 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 15012001240124512491249925002501250225032511255126013001 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,010 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The House tried voting six times to get McCarthy in as speaker, but still couldn't get it done. This is hilarious, and if Trump hadn't become a useless faggot, he would have harnessed his strength as chaos agent and ridden the mayhem like a glorious wave. Instead he gives us this wall of boomerific all caps nonsense:

Just go away and never come back, you pathetic, groveling loser.
    Does he think sucking up to the uniparty will get his ass back in the oval office again?

Dr. Peter McCullough Provides In-Depth Analysis on Damar Hamlin’s Sudden Cardiac Arrest
    The latest analysis by Dr McCullough: he rules out Commotio Cordis.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The House tried voting six times to get McCarthy in as speaker, but still couldn't get it done. .
    Look at it this way: Gridlock is the very best thing that can happen in Congress. It prevents them from fucking things up any more than they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Does he think sucking up to the uniparty will get his ass back in the oval office again?
    Steve Bannon Also Calls for President Trump for Speaker – RELIABLE SOURCE Says President Trump Would Do It!

So, this has been the fantasy for a very long time...that Trump would somehow become Speaker and then President after Biden and his VP are both impeached.

It won't happen. Nothing will happen. Well, perpetual war & money laundering will happen as well the lies and perpetual OMGOMGOMGOMG crises.

BUT...it would be entertaining...and that's about all I can even wish for at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Look at it this way: Gridlock is the very best thing that can happen in Congress. It prevents them from fucking things up any more than they already have.
    This is where I'm at. Let him just keep losing votes. Every time they push him, and every time he loses, the GOP looks worse and worse. I'm all for that. Let them break congress because they won't stop trying to put forward this guy their voters hate. A McCarthy led house will put out little to nothing good to me, and probably a bunch of things I won't like. A crippled house just won't put out anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Steve Bannon Also Calls for President Trump for Speaker – RELIABLE SOURCE Says President Trump Would Do It!

So, this has been the fantasy for a very long time...that Trump would somehow become Speaker and then President after Biden and his VP are both impeached.

It won't happen. Nothing will happen. Well, perpetual war & money laundering will happen as well the lies and perpetual OMGOMGOMGOMG crises.

BUT...it would be entertaining...and that's about all I can even wish for at this point.
    Did you not read Trump's post? He was shilling for McCarthy, not himself.

Bannon also said a couple of months ago that he had a reliable source that said that Desantis was in discussions with Trump to run vice president. Trump will take the presidency for the first four years and then the second term would go to Desantis.
    So many pundits have their "reliable sources", especially in our camp. Not many of them turn out to be credible.

Pfizer’s Documents: Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency Documents 1/23 - ICAN - Informed Consent Action Network

You are off the Trump train too? You used to hold fairly steady for a while.

Trump as Speaker is better than the alternative.
    There are two golden calves held aloft by the uniparty even higher than forced vaccination and Ukraine; Immigation and Israel.
    Trump opposed both; he may have been very pro Israel, but he was anti-foreign aid and against giving $20 billion a year for Israel while getting less than nothing in return.

Happy "mostly peaceful" New Year!
    https://twitter.com/ainyrockstar/sta...1542710284288?
    https://twitter.com/joinprat/status/1610952128524156928
    https://twitter.com/steve_hanke/stat...95817456177155
    Please do not watch these then ask what I could possibly have against the poor migrant-arinos.

starting strength coach development program
    This is in Europe, right? I thought it was illegal to carry handguns in Europe. How is this even possible? You don't even see this in New Jersey.