starting strength gym
Page 2502 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 15022002240224522492250025012502250325042512255226023002 ... LastLast
Results 25,011 to 25,020 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Did you not read Trump's post? He was shilling for McCarthy, not himself.
    Yea, Trump says / posts all kinds of bullshit. It looks like McCarthy will never be speaker...so if you want to be speaker, who do you support?
    Trump's a walking psyop...maybe as he should be?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are off the Trump train too? You used to hold fairly steady for a while.
    I got psyop'd. Nobody really supports the "old ways". Nobody. Well, maybe Ron Paul.

I'm just in it for the Circus now. Trump in DC makes for great Circus....and maybe a little more Bread too. I like Bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is in Europe, right? I thought it was illegal to carry handguns in Europe. How is this even possible? You don't even see this in New Jersey.
    Berlin is a failed state within a failed state. The Nigerians used to hold the street drug distribution network in Western and Northern Europe for a few decades, I guess the new kids are taking over, so they gotta make themselves known.

How is this even possible?
    Import the Third World, become the Third World.

It’s likely they want to prolong this through the 6th to prevent the media playing endless 1/6 footage today.

You are off the Trump train too? You used to hold fairly steady for a while.
    The Trump Train derailed and crashed into the side of a mountain two years ago. All he had to do was not be a coward. The way he condemned the supporters he goaded into action was beyond despicable. There is no returning from that. I might regain a bit of respect for him if he had the decency to fall on his sword.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The Trump Train derailed and crashed into the side of a mountain two years ago. All he had to do was not be a coward. The way he condemned the supporters he goaded into action was beyond despicable. There is no returning from that. I might regain a bit of respect for him if he had the decency to fall on his sword.
    He fucked up too many things to get an endorsement from anybody who thinks clearly. If the decision is Biden/Trump, Trump gets the vote. If the decision is DeSantis/Trump, Ron gets the vote. Very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I don't think there were any Trump supporters at the Capitol. I think it was a bunch of crisis actors.

I guess everybody saw Paul Ehrlich being taken seriously on CNN recently. They are headed away from Covid and toward "climate change" as fast as they can: Half of world's glaciers to disappear by 2100 due to global warming, study says - UPI.com

Maybe we'll see a fluff piece on Lysenko next week.

I guess everybody saw Paul Ehrlich being taken seriously on CNN recently. They are headed away from Covid and toward "climate change" as fast as they can: Half of world's glaciers to disappear by 2100 due to global warming, study says - UPI.com

Maybe we'll see a fluff piece on Lysenko next week.
    The messaging is not aligned. This title has global warming in it. Global warming is a racist term.

starting strength coach development program
    I don't think there were any Trump supporters at the Capitol. I think it was a bunch of crisis actors.
    Are you being sarcastic? Bad actors were certainly present, but come on, they didn't get locked away in DC gulags. Trump on Twitter, December 18th, 2020: "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!" Of course a lot of his supporters showed up. To be clear, I have no problem with the tweet, only his gay ass cowardice in the aftermath.