starting strength gym
Page 2503 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 15032003240324532493250125022503250425052513255326033003 ... LastLast
Results 25,021 to 25,030 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is in Europe, right? I thought it was illegal to carry handguns in Europe. How is this even possible? You don't even see this in New Jersey.
    It happens in Detroit.
    I am not sure if it that is still part of the United States.
    At least they don't attack firemen, police, ambulances and civilians to celebrate the New Year, like the do in Europe.
    Celebratory gunfire : Unexpected
    New Year’s 2020 celebratory gunfire in Detroit - YouTube

In California, the cartels have gained operational control of large parts of California and we can be sure they absolutely comply with all gun and election laws:
    Drug Cartels Now In Control of Northern California (tax, legally) - (CA) - City-Data Forum
    All facilitated by our foreign friend, Soros (now in the name of Catholicism):
    Catholic NGOs Receive Billions in Government Funding to Provide Illegals Housing, Food, Healthcare, Financial Assistance and More
    GEORGE SOROS FUNDS CATHOLIC LEFT – Catholic League

Woke? The Truth About Slavery

America is the only nation where people politick to make its long-dead slave past the center of its history. As a historical matter, it makes little sense when compared to the slave sins of other nations.

America received 3-5% of the slaves sold in the Atlantic trade. Over 90% were sold in the Caribbean and South America.

The first collective protest against slavery occurred in the Thirteen Colonies in 1688. In 1860, just over 1% of Americans owned slaves, although it was legal to do so. Most states never had slavery. American ships legally participated in the Atlantic slave trade from 1783 to 1794, at which point it became illegal for American ships to transport slaves.

America stands alone in fighting a civil war to end slavery. An estimated 320,000 white Union soldiers died to ensure abolition. America’s war and abolition were a clarion call for other nations to abolish slavery.

There are many nations where slavery played a much more salient role, but it’s not a central part of their history books or even a chapter. Portugal started the Atlantic slave trade in the early 16th century. Most slaves in this trade, about 45–50%, or 5.5 million, were sold in the Portuguese colony of Brazil. Slavery existed in Portuguese African colonies into the 1960s.
    Read it all.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? Bad actors were certainly present, but come on, they didn't get locked away in DC gulags. Trump on Twitter, December 18th, 2020: "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!" Of course a lot of his supporters showed up. To be clear, I have no problem with the tweet, only his gay ass cowardice in the aftermath.
    I am not being sarcastic, I am just thinking big. The entire Capitol scene was like a move set with ten thousand extras or so. Look at the protests again, the part in which the “mob” is supposedly breaking into the building. It is fairly easy to notice guys giving out cues placed at every fourth yards or so. All you need to do is think big. Leni Riefenstahl is famous for shooting movies with tens of thousands of extras in the 30s, why would this be harder today?

I'm very happy to post this link to Twitter. It's useful again: Ivermectin is trending #1… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Read it all.
    Furthermore, it’s worth noting that the Democratic Party was the patty of slavery and Lincoln and the Union were Republican. Some say the roles and ethics of Rs and Ds were reversed back then but that is simply not true.

The Dems were also the party of the KKK with few exceptions and fought against civil rights well past the 1960’s.

I suppose you could argue that the current shitty policies of the Democratic left, which are completely racially motivated, are an extension of their slave ownership roots.

I'm very happy to post this link to Twitter. It's useful again: Ivermectin is trending #1… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Follow up from 2 weeks ago when I got hit with the sniffles. After the 2nd day of symptoms I took a standard dose of Ivermax for my weight.

I was symptom free by the next day.

I'm very fortunate to have learned about it's effectiveness from this forum, and a small group of other independent critical thinking sources. Thank you Coach!

I do not know anyone else personally who has taken the Ivermectin yet. The state media has done it's job well in scaring people away from it's use as a therapeutic.

I did notice it is available again on Amazon for around $20/tube. The local farm supply store is still under $10/tube.

Read it all.
    Liberals today are more angry at the south about the civil war than actual union war veterans were. There are also a lot of black people who are generations removed from slavery and jim crow who are angrier about it than people who actually had to live through it. It's obvious an unfounded grievance culture has taken root. Racial divides are widening again when during the earlier years of my life they were making progress closing up, and it's very obvious to me modern leftist rhetoric has caused this to happen.

This appears to be a very important thread.
    https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/statu...g1GilV81Q&s=19
    Jikkyleaks:
    436 BILLION copies of spike protein circulating freely in plasma, a month after the Gene therapy vaccine.
    In kids.
    Their hearts will never fully recover.
    You knew that, didn't you?
    But there is more than that here...
    Read the THREAD......
    https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/statu...g1GilV81Q&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Liberals today are more angry at the south about the civil war than actual union war veterans were. There are also a lot of black people who are generations removed from slavery and jim crow who are angrier about it than people who actually had to live through it. It's obvious an unfounded grievance culture has taken root. Racial divides are widening again when during the earlier years of my life they were making progress closing up, and it's very obvious to me modern leftist rhetoric has caused this to happen.
    Obama.

starting strength coach development program
    It’s pretty long but Dan Carlin has a great episode of his history podcast about the global slave trade which puts American involvement in perspective

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History: BLITZ Human Resources on Apple Podcasts