starting strength gym
Page 2504 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1504200424042454249425022503250425052506251425542604 ... LastLast
Results 25,031 to 25,040 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Woke? The Truth About Slavery

Read it all.
    I like the cute paragraph inserted by the editor making sure we all remember “the Civil War” was most definitely about “slavery.”

A reminder - The full Israeleak video to be revealed today, January 8, 02:00 PM EST.

I have a friend who has a PHD in criminology and is rather active in researching and writing about various aspects of the last 3 years.
    I asked him if there is any official documentation stating that the Biological agents that have been administered are indeed Gene Therapy.
    He replied me as follows:
    "David Wiseman talked about this in his interview with Dr. Drew. He said they have a loophole that allows them to classify it as a biological (vaccine) and not a gene therapy: Dr. David Wiseman [Ex J&J Scientist & Drug Developer] Examines mRNA Vaccine Spike Proteins & Molnupiravir w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew | Dr. Drew Official Website - drdrew.com

Look at footnote 19 of this document: Just a moment... "

Something wicked this way comes (and by something, I mean mRNA immune system dysregulation)

YouTube is not working for some reason. Here is the current working link to the Israel MOH leak discussion.
    IsraeLeak tape exposure

YouTube didn't even allow this live stream to air. They had to transfer it to Rumble. Steve Kirsch was on the ball with his survey that he took in this article.
    This Sunday, the Israeli Ministry of Health will admit the COVID vaccine is way more dangerous than they told everyone. DO NOT MISS THIS.

A very important discussion. This is a new year reunion of most of the main activist doctors and professors that have put their necks on the line to stand for truth and life throughout the last 3 years.
    https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqKDoVRaDoxV

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not being sarcastic, I am just thinking big. The entire Capitol scene was like a move set with ten thousand extras or so. Look at the protests again, the part in which the “mob” is supposedly breaking into the building. It is fairly easy to notice guys giving out cues placed at every fourth yards or so. All you need to do is think big. Leni Riefenstahl is famous for shooting movies with tens of thousands of extras in the 30s, why would this be harder today?
    I'm certainly not embarrassed by the logistical implications, but if it were as you suggest, Trump was likely in on it. He lured his most ardent supporters in to participate and get their lives ruined--a Judas goat. And if he wasn't in on it, he's a loser for not having the competence to use it as an opportunity to reverse the fraudulent election and cross the Rubicon, possibly cleaning house once and for all. I just don't see any scenario (that doesn't devolve into a Q-style hopium binge) where Trump isn't either in way over his head or a subversive.

--

BREAKING: Millions of Brazilians Descend on Brasilia, Storm Congress – SHOTS FIRED (VIDEO)

Looks like the Brazilians might have the balls to move ahead, even without their failed leader. If they have a real man there somewhere in the shadows, this would be the ideal time for him to rise up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not being sarcastic, I am just thinking big. The entire Capitol scene was like a move set with ten thousand extras or so. Look at the protests again, the part in which the “mob” is supposedly breaking into the building. It is fairly easy to notice guys giving out cues placed at every fourth yards or so. All you need to do is think big. Leni Riefenstahl is famous for shooting movies with tens of thousands of extras in the 30s, why would this be harder today?
    My position is being vindicated as we speak in Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Liberals today are more angry at the south about the civil war than actual union war veterans were. There are also a lot of black people who are generations removed from slavery and jim crow who are angrier about it than people who actually had to live through it. It's obvious an unfounded grievance culture has taken root. Racial divides are widening again when during the earlier years of my life they were making progress closing up, and it's very obvious to me modern leftist rhetoric has caused this to happen.
    One of my favorite things is telling people that Seattle is by far the most racist place I’ve ever experienced. I can see their utter hemorrhaging when I explain I am from the south.

I got double the pleasure when an Indian friend at work concurred as he had lived in Alabama for a few years. I’m surprised we weren’t fired.

For the record, Seattle IS by far the most racist place I’ve ever experienced.

This is from 4chan. 4chan is like the internet's asshole. It's mostly shit, but every once in a while, it's used to smuggle jewelry and illicit drugs. This nugget got caught up in my prospecting pan, and I'm swooshing it around, tilting it into the sunshine, wondering if it could be gold.

Resizer_16732244119571.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Looks like the Brazilians might have the balls to move ahead, even without their failed leader. If they have a real man there somewhere in the shadows, this would be the ideal time for him to rise up.
    What makes you think that this is not the exact same playbook that we saw a few years back?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    ...I just don't see any scenario (that doesn't devolve into a Q-style hopium binge) where Trump isn't either in way over his head or a subversive.
    --

BREAKING: Millions of Brazilians Descend on Brasilia, Storm Congress – SHOTS FIRED (VIDEO)

Ye's claim that Kushner was the advisor behind Trump making or influencing the big decisions increasingly sounds like it might be true.
    Kushner and Trump have had a falling out:
    Trump Insists He Didn't Want Ivanka and Jared Kushner to Help With 2024 Run
    We still do not have any likely candidates (other than Rand Paul) who might truly challenge the authoritarian uniparty.

Brazil has two options:
    1. Quietly try to vote or protest their way out of communism in a system where votes do not matter and dissent is not tolerated. (The Venezuelan and Canadian trucker method)
    2. Violently rise up and maybe win freedom.