starting strength gym
Page 2505 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1505200524052455249525032504250525062507251525552605 ... LastLast
Results 25,041 to 25,050 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is from 4chan.
    Last year, I saw a bit of my local ANZAC parade (the day we lovers of tyranny remember our descendants being slaughtered). Small sample size, I know, but all our soldiers were fat and unfit and unlikely to pull any sane member of the opposite sex. The last group to roll through were from the US - all lean and slick looking. The propaganda campaign won't work unless someone forgets to invite the Americans next year.

The reputation of the SAS will also need a bit of work unless the MSM can somehow glamourise murdering unarmed brown people.

I'm certainly not embarrassed by the logistical implications, but if it were as you suggest, Trump was likely in on it.
    This is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    My position is being vindicated as we speak in Brazil.
    It definitely is starting to feel like a rerun, but I don't agree that it's entirely manufactured. It seems to be the formula Globohomo whipped up to deal with genuine populist uprising. But they can only play this game only as long as the people remain passive and think "peaceful protest" accomplishes anything, making them easy to corral. I was hoping Brazilians would be more realistic, and actually do what Globohomo pretended the Americans and Canadians were doing.

shaman.jpg

This is from 4chan. 4chan is like the internet's asshole. It's mostly shit, but every once in a while, it's used to smuggle jewelry and illicit drugs. This nugget got caught up in my prospecting pan, and I'm swooshing it around, tilting it into the sunshine, wondering if it could be gold.

Attachment 8245
    Something to look for in the coming years I guess? But people post fake shit like this to 4chan and even the internet at large pretty routinely. The real tragedy is that it's even remotely believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Ye's claim that Kushner was the advisor behind Trump making or influencing the big decisions increasingly sounds like it might be true.
    Kushner and Trump have had a falling out:
    Trump Insists He Didn't Want Ivanka and Jared Kushner to Help With 2024 Run
    We still do not have any likely candidates (other than Rand Paul) who might truly challenge the authoritarian uniparty.

Brazil has two options:
    1. Quietly try to vote or protest their way out of communism in a system where votes do not matter and dissent is not tolerated. (The Venezuelan and Canadian trucker method)
    2. Violently rise up and maybe win freedom.
    I'm always left with the same questions when events like this happen and people make hypotheses. Let's say the violently rise up and "win freedom". What then?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I'm always left with the same questions when events like this happen and people make hypotheses. Let's say the violently rise up and "win freedom". What then?
    The very first thing that must be done is to remove all restrictions on firearms ownership and self defense, and encourage the middle class to arm themselves to the teeth. All legal protections and privileges previously hogged by the elite should be transferred to the middle class. Every proposed legal change needs to affirmatively answer one question: "Does this give the middle class more power and autonomy?"

The very first thing that must be done is to remove all restrictions on firearms ownership and self defense, and encourage the middle class to arm themselves to the teeth. All legal protections and privileges previously hogged by the elite should be transferred to the middle class. Every proposed legal change needs to affirmatively answer one question: "Does this give the middle class more power and autonomy?"
    A middle class majority that has lived an easy life will not understand what you just said. They will not take up arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    A middle class majority that has lived an easy life will not understand what you just said. They will not take up arms.
    Well he said, after they violently rise up and win freedom. This won't happen quickly and magically. If something starts in Brazil, it will just be the beginning and will likely spread across the Western world. The beast is not going to die without biting and thrashing at everything within its reach. By the end of it, everyone will understand.

There is talk of the military opposing Lula's police forces in Brazil. If true, and not just keyfabe, that is where things will really start to get interesting.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Well he said, after they violently rise up and win freedom. This won't happen quickly and magically. If something starts in Brazil, it will just be the beginning and will likely spread across the Western world. The beast is not going to die without biting and thrashing at everything within its reach. By the end of it, everyone will understand.

There is talk of the military opposing Lula's police forces in Brazil. If true, and not just keyfabe, that is where things will really start to get interesting.
    Not many 'popular uprisings' have occurred within the last (at least) half-century with being keyfabe (i.e. heavily influenced by our security services). Even in the Eastern world; the Russians didn't organically "want" perestroika, or at least to rush their White House.
    So have tge majority of the world's middle classes become NPCs, Pavlovian dogs just happy to have food and shelter in exchange for loyal serfdom as K. Denniger said in his most recent post? If so, it's a truly sad state of the human experience, with examples everywhere, of how we don't get off our asses and act until we finally hit the absolute bottom.