starting strength gym
Page 2507 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 15072007240724572497250525062507250825092517255726073007 ... LastLast
Results 25,061 to 25,070 of 30196

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    All of this shit is accumulating very quickly now. "At the Speed of Science." Try to keep up. For example:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-video/]HUGE: Lead Author of Peer-Reviewed Research Re-Examining Pfizer and Moderna mRNA Vaccine Trials Calls for Immediate Suspension Due to Serious Adverse Events

“The Participating Member State acknowledges that the Vaccine and materials related to the Vaccine, and their components and constituent materials are being rapidly developed due to the emergency circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to be studied after provision of the Vaccine to the Participating Member States under the APA,” according to the documents.

“The Participating Member State further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects from the Vaccine that are not currently known.”

Pfizer clearly states in the supply contract that the injections are not going to be the same as the clinical trial injections AND it has no clue as to long-term effects or efficacy AND there may be unknown adverse effects that are, presumably, ABOVE and BEYOND the adverse event rate of 24% in the injected group of 21,900 in the Pfizer phase 3 clinical trials v 6% in the 21,900 placebo group in those trials.

According to FDA Surveillance Data, the Pfizer COVID vaccine increases the risk of lung blood clots by 50%.

FDA finally admitted Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine had been linked to blood clotting in older individuals based on the result of one of the largest studies of elderly persons aged 65 years and above.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Tucker Calrson | J6 lies have been relentless… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Watch the bald-faced lie being told at 3:15. It is astonishing, the depths of evil in evidence here. Look at Nancy Pelosi pretending to cry, as though the old woman has a soul.
    She's been soulless and insane for a very long time. And drunk.

Nancy Pelosi: We Don't Have The Gavel - YouTube

Israel Leak full tape (with translation)
    A recording of a meeting which took place on June 8th 2022 between Prof. Matti Berkovitch's research team and representatives of the Israeli Ministry of Health (IMoH).

The research team was commissioned to analyze data from a Covid 19 vaccine safety reporting system, which was launched late December 2021 after the IMoH had realized its original system used throughout 2020 is dysfunctional. In the meeting, the team shared its findings from analyzing 6-month data from late December 2021 to the end of May 2022.

The team identified previously unknown adverse reactions related to the vaccine, including neurological, menstrual, bone-muscle, and digestive disorders. It has also identified high rates of long lasting effects for adverse reactions which were previously thought to have only short-term effects. Moreover, due to a "rechallenge" phenomenon, i.e. the fact that in a significant portion of the reports the adverse reactions reoccurred or intensified with additional vaccine doses, the research team claimed to have strong evidence that these adverse reactions are causally linked to the vaccine.
    IsraeLeak full tape - YouTube

General Milley personifies the problems with the US military: The Insurrection of General Milley | Frontpage Mag

“The riots over the summer, you know, I could make a case that those riots were riots organic to an aggrieved community that perceived that they had various injustices throughout their life,” General Mark A Milley told the J6 Committee. “It was sheer, unmitigated anger that expressed itself in the form of mass violence and rioting. And, okay, I get it, it’s illegal, it’s wrong.”

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who had previously justified the study of “white rage”, went on to defend the riots and the double standard at the heart of the J6 Committee.

“I don’t think the intent of those riots was to overturn the United States Government and to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America,” he argued.

The mobs assaulting police officers, burning flags, attacking federal buildings in sieges, like the one in Portland, reminiscent of Fort Sumter, and calling for the destruction of America under the guidance of an organization of “trained Marxists” demonstrated that it was an insurrection.

And Gen. Milley’s testimony showed that he sympathized with the insurrectionists.

An account had described Milley pointing to a bust of Lincoln during the Black Lives Matter riots and telling Trump, “That guy had an insurrection. What we have, Mr. President, is a protest.”

Fun game: watch this video, and stop at the point where you want to punch Neil Degrasse Tyson many times, until he becomes unresponsive. Record the timestamp.

"They Were WRONG!" - Neil deGrasse Tyson In Heated Vaccine Debate With Patrick Bet-David - YouTube

I made it to 2:51.

The Tennessee Sudden Infant Death Syndrome cluster: How Wyeth concealed the DPT vaccine SIDS link -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

BREAKING: Pfizer scientist Chris Croce was aware that their experimental mRNA "vaccine" was the likely cause for the myocarditis.
    https://twitter.com/rycunni/status/1...IRNfB4ZGg&s=19

FDA finally admitted Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine had been linked to blood clotting in older individuals based on the result of one of the largest studies of elderly persons aged 65 years and above.

65 is not the start of elderly. 80+ is elderly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    All of this shit is accumulating very quickly now. "At the Speed of Science." Try to keep up. For example:

HUGE:]HUGE! 20,000 Small Business Survival Loans Go Unprocessed on Thursday After Pelosi and Democrats BLOCK FUNDING to American Workers Lead Author of Peer-Reviewed Research Re-Examining Pfizer and Moderna mRNA Vaccine Trials Calls for Immediate Suspension Due to Serious Adverse Events

What baffles me is why this is coming out en mass now. My working theories are:

- Musk stopping the purge and hiding of this and other related info
    - Something big is coming and they know it. This is an attempt to cya in order to say "we did release this info"
    - Fauci is finally going to get his due and this is the case building against him

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Fun game: watch this video, and stop at the point where you want to punch Neil Degrasse Tyson many times, until he becomes unresponsive. Record the timestamp.

"They Were WRONG!" - Neil deGrasse Tyson In Heated Vaccine Debate With Patrick Bet-David - YouTube

2:11. He can bite my shiny metal ass. I didn't sign jack. Nobody who was employed - at least in the private sector- ever before Covid had a convo with an employer about willingness to take a vaccine. No job has ever even asked me if I had the usual childhood vaccines. The assertion is absurd even if we ignored the basic humanitarian fact that saying to people "your job or else" is a fucked up thing to do. If you want to talk about astrophysics Tyson is a good guy to talk to. But the rest of his views..... I have frequently found myself thinking how full of shit he is. He seems to be under the impression that being a scientist makes him smart at everything. It doesn't.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post

Good game. I made it to 3:15 or so. I’d give him a hubris score of 9.5 out of 10. I haven’t studied personality psychology but I am a scientist.