starting strength gym
Page 2509 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 15092009240924592499250725082509251025112519255926093009 ... LastLast
Results 25,081 to 25,090 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by conradbc View Post
    I made 25 seconds.
    You can play the same game with this video.

Fauci Comes Out of Retirement to Control the Damar Hamlin Narrative
    Unwatchable. The condescending network fuck broke the deal.

I stuck it out for around 2 minutes, then I remembered the only way to shill that hard for people like NDGT is the massive amount of dirt being held over their heads, or the impressive increases in their bank accounts. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Good game. I made it to 3:15 or so. I’d give him a hubris score of 9.5 out of 10. I haven’t studied personality psychology but I am a scientist.
    Looks like you have the calmest temper so far.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Looks like you have the calmest temper so far.
    Barry even tolerates talking to me, so this is all the proof of calm temper you need.

Fun game: watch this video, and stop at the point where you want to punch Neil Degrasse Tyson many times, until he becomes unresponsive. Record the timestamp.

"They Were WRONG!" - Neil deGrasse Tyson In Heated Vaccine Debate With Patrick Bet-David - YouTube

I made it to 2:51.
    long time lurker first time poster, 2:45

Its very sad that the IRANIAN IMMIGRANT is having to explain to the native born American how personal freedom works. What little respect I had remaining for Dr. Tyson is lost; he should have stuck to astrophysics and the COSMOS reboots.

At around the 20 minute mark, he also claims to be both ignorant of and interested in the case and death statistics of specific states.

Another fun game would be to count how many times he appeals to authority, but that would just give more undeserved attention.

The guy is a TV star, just like Bill Nye The Science Guy. That is all.

Fun game: watch this video, and stop at the point where you want to punch Neil Degrasse Tyson many times, until he becomes unresponsive. Record the timestamp.

"They Were WRONG!" - Neil deGrasse Tyson In Heated Vaccine Debate With Patrick Bet-David - YouTube

I made it to 2:51.
    1:35 when he says "hospitals are becoming overloaded." No they weren't. I was at hospitals that were being reported as swamped, overloaded, etc. and they were quiet ghost towns, seemingly no busier than usual. There may very well have been people there with COVID, but the news reports sought to create the image of an overwhelmed system that just was not the case. And here he is repeating that lie. He is bought. Perhaps always was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The guy is a TV star, just like Bill Nye The Science Guy. That is all.
    He sure is magical.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Unwatchable. The condescending network fuck broke the deal.
    Any American who unsarcastically uses the terms "misinformation" or "disinformation" should be "de-platformed" from their head. Fuck these pieces of human shit and their totalitarian hatred of free speech. They do not deserve the protections it affords them.

Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    long time lurker first time poster, 2:45

Its very sad that the IRANIAN IMMIGRANT is having to explain to the native born American how personal freedom works. What little respect I had remaining for Dr. Tyson is lost; he should have stuck to astrophysics and the COSMOS reboots.

At around the 20 minute mark, he also claims to be both ignorant of and interested in the case and death statistics of specific states.

Another fun game would be to count how many times he appeals to authority, but that would just give more undeserved attention.
    When I said 2:51, I meant it. I watched no further. The anger it was giving me was unhealthy, and honestly, he is close by enough that I could probably confront him in person if I set my mind to it. I don't need to tempt myself into violence.

starting strength coach development program
    This Tyson video presents yet another example of how wrong many of us are/were about the "intelligence" of much of the human population. Supposedly erudite and other folks we assumed have common sense simply cannot (or will not) think critically about this entire "pandemic" experiment. It's infuriating but it helps explain the history of human mass movements; and the resistance to accepting squats as the prime strength building movement.