starting strength gym
Page 2511 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 15112011241124612501250925102511251225132521256126113011 ... LastLast
Results 25,101 to 25,110 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    You all missed the best part of Black Science Man's debate. He said "take the virus" about three or four times. Freudian slips rarely get any better than that.

His hands were also shaking. For someone with so much public speaking experience, that is telling. I think he knows he's in way over his head, but he has a job to do and masters to please.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You all missed the best part of Black Science Man's debate. He said "take the virus" about three or four times. Freudian slips rarely get any better than that.

His hands were also shaking. For someone with so much public speaking experience, that is telling. I think he knows he's in way over his head, but he has a job to do and masters to please.
    As I said, I didn't watch long, but his tone suggested to me that he was legitimately very fucking hateful toward people who didn't take it and thought they deserved the fate of societal exile...or possibly even worse.

If you're someone who wants to see Neil Degrasse Tyson get absolutely steam rolled, you'll probably enjoy this.

Neil deGrasse Tyson Is Astronomically Wrong I Dave Smith I Part Of The Problem 951 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    As I said, I didn't watch long, but his tone suggested to me that he was legitimately very fucking hateful toward people who didn't take it and thought they deserved the fate of societal exile...or possibly even worse.
    He definitely needs to hang with Fauci. The regime propagandists are inexorably part of the regime.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

Maybe he recently got his booster shot; the shaking means it's working!

Lex Fridman is a terrible communicator, pretentious and dull, yet he somehow convinces accomplished people to come on his podcast.
    He came out of nowhere to be promoted endlessly by social media algorithms and the media.
    Is it because he falsely tries to give the impression he is a professor at MIT?
    Because he intentionally overstates his research and ties to MIT? (Only has one published first-author paper in 7 years as an affiliate researcher at MIT and two more papers with his name on them. Including this mask-propaganda paper: An evidence review of face masks against COVID-19)
    He may not even technically be or have been employed by MIT: Lex Fridman says his role at MIT is actually more impressive than his Wikipedia says and what ppl give him credit for - Blind
    Google's autocomplete even mostly suggests he is a professor at MIT or a world-leading researcher; this is not a coincidence.
    He pushes the WEF propaganda from Ukraine war to Covid to transhumanism.
    Look at his Gibhub page and tell me if it looks like he is a leading AI researcher and programmer. (or the comments from ycombinator: Lex Fridman misrepresents his role at MIT to make himself sound more accomplishe... | Hacker News)
    There are reports from the censored social media places, like Reddit, that people get banned for saying anything remotely negative about Fraudman. Lex Fridman mods deleting and banning members saying anything remotely negative about Lex. : JoeRogan

Lex Fridman is an actor playing the modern podcast version of a TV scientist.
    He is a shameless grifter in a manufactured position, no different than Biden or Zelensky.

This 2 minute video and subsequent thread sums it all up. Tess Lawry drills Andrew Hill to admit that he modified his famous paper on ivermectin in a negative way to influence the WHOs decision against the use of it. This women is a heroine!
    https://twitter.com/veryvirology/sta...NsjhgTETw&s=09

Gov. Gavin Newsom Authorizes Border Crossers to Police Americans as Cops |

Well this ought to work out well. Sorry officer, I don't speak Espanol. Am I detained or what?

"How else can we get the population to react the way WE want them to? If this doesn't make terrorists out of em..."

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is one of the big problems that needs to be solved yesterday. It's also one that never will, because both left and right fall for smokescreen issues like abortion every single time. Unelected, unfireable bureaucrats are basically performing the jobs of all three branches of government with none of the limits those branches have placed on them.

starting strength coach development program
    Don Surber: Media begins squirming over Biden

Meanwhile, NYT reported, "When they won the majority last year, House Democrats promised a barrage of investigations into President Trump and those around him. It now looks more like a continuous bombardment."

The list included:

Possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power by the president
    Hush money payments and security clearance irregularities, among others
    Russian election interference and other potential foreign influences over President Trump
    Tax returns, tax returns, tax returns
    Trump’s meetings with Vladimir Putin
    Nothing came of any of this. No indictments. No legislation. Not even an impeachment. The impeachments were for silly stuff that happened later.

Times were good. Trump made the economy strong and kept us out of more wars. The press was free to indulge in its dreams of making history.

Now eggs are $8 a dozen at Piggly Wiggly and Putin's invaded Ukraine. Republicans control the House and they are ready to look at Hunter's laptop and into Biden's presidency.

The press is alarmed.
    More from The Media: Abbott explains how the words 'enemy combatants' for migrants ended up in DMN criticism – HotAir

The DMN editorial board’s point is that Abbott’s letter likely did nothing but harm to the possibility of a cooperative working relationship with the Biden administration. The board describes Abbott’s letter to Biden as “hostile” while agreeing with him that Biden’s visit to the border (such as it was) is long overdue. But…

Abbott’s letter included fair criticisms of the Biden administration, but the tone and delivery make its contents unhelpful. The letter, which Abbott handed to Biden in front of news cameras, felt more like the president was being served a warrant than being greeted in good faith by the governor of our state.

“All of this is happening because you have violated your constitutional obligation to defend the States against invasion through faithful execution of federal laws,” Abbott wrote.

That is a strong accusation. But worse, it repeats ugly rhetoric characterizing the border crisis in military terms that risk portraying all migrants as enemy combatants.

Americans can handle nuance. We understand that what’s happening at the border is a political and humanitarian emergency that should not continue unabated, even as we recognize that most arrivals are desperate adults and children, and they deserve to be treated humanely even if their asylum claims ultimately are not aligned with U.S. law.

We know that our governor, too, is capable of nuance. Yet he continues to eschew that in favor of political posturing that rallies his Republican base but that does little to advance solutions.