starting strength gym
Page 2513 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 15132013241324632503251125122513251425152523256326133013 ... LastLast
Results 25,121 to 25,130 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Ernest Ramirez on How FEMA Tried to Coerce Him to Change the Cause of Death for His Son After He Died From the Pfizer Vaccine

This isn't incompetence, it's just straight up evil. It makes me wonder how many parents took a shit on the memory of their dead child for a few bucks. I'm guessing the number must be non-negligible, or they wouldn't be pushing the bribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    So ya think these bastards are going to listen to Ioannidis when it doesn't suit their agenda?
    Frontiers | Aggressive measures, rising inequalities, and mass formation during the COVID-19 crisis: An overview and proposed way forward
    We need the police to stop the flu again!

Looks like these criminals are trying to find an out.
    https://twitter.com/EtanaHechtDC/sta..._2ult917Q&s=19

Project Veritas:
    Feb 2022: Chris Cole @US_FDA Exec reveals corrupt business practices with Big Pharma

"There's a money incentive for Pfizer & the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations"

"It'll be reoccurring fountain of revenue"

"They pay us hundreds of millions of dollars a year"
    https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/...YbYR77tLQ&s=19

This article is as relevant now as it was when it was posted.
    Asymmetric Information - by Etana Hecht

Israel Health Ministry concealed, manipulated vaccine injury data, say leaked documents | Frontline News

So let me know if I got this right. If you're vaxed, you more likely to catch this Scaryant. But the safest way not to get it, is to go get vaxed. Am I missing something?
    Omicron subvariant XBB.1.5 possibly more likely to infect those who are vaccinated, officials say | Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    It appears that people are suspicious of how he came to be apparently overnight. It has the hallmarks of a manufactured star that will parrot what he's told.

I have no idea how you'd track or measure a podcast's success or how long he has been around. I believe he's been around for quite a few years tangentially to Rogan but I've never listened to him.
    Ok. Still, he seems to be a mellow patient guy who can politely disagree while following the conversation in random directions. I haven’t watched enough of him to pickup on any advocacy.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I don’t understand the problem people have with Fridman. He seems extremely objective. And he like jj and judo, the power of it.
    I agree.

It’s popular right now to bash him on Twitter. It’s the new “5 minutes of fame”.

Not liking someone is everyone’s right (until we’re told it’s not &#128514, but perhaps Lex’s popularity is because more people like him than not.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This isn't incompetence, it's just straight up evil. It makes me wonder how many parents took a shit on the memory of their dead child for a few bucks. I'm guessing the number must be non-negligible, or they wouldn't be pushing the bribes.
    People will do almost everything for money.

Climate "Science" says you will believe, and you will not question, because you know no other belief system, having been indoctrinated since you could talk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educa...ation-schools/

Historically, climate change has not been comprehensively taught in U.S. schools, largely because of the partisanship surrounding climate change and many teachers’ limited grasp of the science. That started to change in 2013, with the release of new national science standards, which instructed science teachers to introduce students to climate change and its human causes starting in middle school. Still, only 20 states have adopted the standards. Other states may not mention the human causes of the crisis, and a few even promote falsehoods about it, according to a 2020 report from the National Center for Science Education and Texas Freedom Network Education Fund.

Supporters are trying to ensure that teachers have plenty of examples for teaching the standards in age-appropriate ways, with racial and environmental justice as one of the key features of the instruction.

On a recent weekday, Cari Gallagher, a third grade teacher at Lawrenceville Elementary School in central New Jersey, was reading to her students from “No Sand in the House!” which tells the story of a grandfather whose Jersey Shore home is devastated by Hurricane Sandy. Later, the students sat down to write about what they’d heard, drawing connections between the book and their own lives, world events or other books they’d read. Then, in a group activity, they built structures — carports, walls and other barriers made of Legos, blocks, Play-Doh and straws — that might protect against climate change calamities.

Research suggests education does have an impact on how people understand climate change and their willingness to take action to stop it. One study found that college students who took a class that discussed reducing their carbon footprint tended to adopt environment-friendly practices and stick with them over many years. Another found that educating middle-schoolers about climate change resulted in their parents expressing greater concern about the problem.

“Education is certainly a way that we could have perhaps slowed down where we are right now in terms of the climate crisis,” said Margaret Wang, co-founder and chief operating officer of SubjectToClimate, a nonprofit that is helping teachers to find and share climate lessons. More jobs related to climate change are already opening up, said Wang, and children will need skills not just to discover scientific innovations but to tell stories, advocate, inspire and make public policy.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

More jobs related to climate change are already opening up, said Wang, and children will need skills not just to discover scientific innovations but to tell stories, advocate, inspire and make public policy.
    More jobs are opening up in telling the climate change story, according to this idiot.