starting strength gym
Page 2517 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 15172017241724672507251525162517251825192527256726173017 ... LastLast
Results 25,161 to 25,170 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

Link
    This is important:

As more studies are done, it’s going to be crystal clear why so many people are dying suddenly, especially kids. It’s also going to explain why nursing homes have lost up to 33% of their residents in 12 months where before they were losing only 1 or 2% a year. It’s going to explain why I was unable to find even a single nursing home where the all-cause mortality dropped after the vaccines rolled out. And it’s going to explain why none of the nursing homes wanted to talk to me about what happened to people after the shots rolled out.

Confidence in the CDC and the medical community should hit rock bottom after it is revealed how extensive the damage caused by these vaccines is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Follow the money. Always.
    Even Kerry admits to that loud and clear.
    https://twitter.com/DoombergT/status...H3mRZaUAA&s=19

We need more of this to happen.
    The Morning After: Wyoming wants to phase out new EV sales by 2035 | Engadget

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    We shouldn't have to care, but he is shoved down our throats like CNN and Neil Degrasse Tyson.
    He is nearly unavoidable for many people (in particular, Rogan, podcast and independent media viewers who are outside of the reach of legacy media and social media reeducation); he should be recognized for his malign influence.
    The only person so possessed by Lex Fridman is you.

12ft |

Aside from the obscene amount of money that doesn't actually exist, how is this not an Act of War against Russia? I'd like to hear an explanation for why they will not launch a nuclear strike against DC (not that it's a bad idea).
    I've thought the same thing.

However, if Russia did nuke DC, the state media, libs, and Rino's would still claim J6 was the biggest attack on "democracy" in American history. Or, they would just go with "it's Trump's fault." Probably both.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    The only person so possessed by Lex Fridman is you.
    I find him merely boring. I can't imagine him making that much difference, no matter who is fronting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    We got up and coming celebrities in Croatia using a similar trick. They will go to a two week summer course in say Oxford and then put “studied at Oxford” in their CV.
    I call these people "Pocohontas Professors" in tribute to US Senator Elizabeth Warren.

I find him merely boring. I can't imagine him making that much difference, no matter who is fronting him.
    In my view, he has been an unusually effective mouth piece for the machine.
    Intelligent people assume he is a gen-U-ine MIT Professor, give him credibility in their minds, defend him and consume his content for the Elon Musk level guests he frequently books.

I remember the 2000-2015 period where many intelligent and skeptical people who didn't agree with CNN or like their reporters gave them the same credibility, defending them as the "unbiased" or most "trustworthy" of the legacy media outlets; most of these people fell for the Covid con.

It's a CNN situation; if they can get people watching (even just short 1-minute clips), they know some of the propaganda will get in.

This calls everything into question.
    Touché.
    I've long tried to have a policy of separating the art from the artist. I despise Hendrix's willingness to smash a guitar but still adore Watchtower. While I've long sensed that many of the scientists I enjoy listening to and reading don't share my political thoughts I still enjoyed their scientific works. But you are correct. The last couple of years have demonstrated how utterly and intractably these people's politics are entwined with their "science". sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic View Post
    Gov. Gavin Newsom Authorizes Border Crossers to Police Americans as Cops |

Well this ought to work out well. Sorry officer, I don't speak Espanol. Am I detained or what?

"How else can we get the population to react the way WE want them to? If this doesn't make terrorists out of em..."
    I hope this doesn't make it here because this would really piss me off. I already bristle at the peasants and half wits who think they ought to have a say in my life. I may need bail money if a border hopper thinks they gonna be a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    We might as well talk about Miley Cyrus. Who fucking cares?
    Hey now. Miley's put out some decent shit lately. Her Midnight Sky is very early Stevie Nicks/Debbie Harry- esque. I mean, it ain't Dolly. But she's getting better.

Arguing about Lex, we need to be talking about Tate. Tate (if claims are true) was the goal. As separated from governments and the confinements of authoritarians as one could be and still be a person out interacting with world. That was a message.

Exactly. I was reminded of one of my favorite things Wendler said when someone asked his opinion of a video of someone critiquing 531.

[paraprasing]

“Why would I give a fuck? That guy is not my peer.”

There’s a broad application in that wisdom.

Aside from the obscene amount of money that doesn't actually exist, how is this not an Act of War against Russia? I'd like to hear an explanation for why they will not launch a nuclear strike against DC (not that it's a bad idea).
    Does not really matter as any strike from either country would end in both countries in mutual destruction. Donald Brennen said it way back in 1962 "Mutually Assured Destruction". The war in Ukraine is about which leader will last longest Putin or Biden and both are on the skids. The only real power left will be the EU. A lot of Russia's munitions is Soviet era and most of the good stuff has already been expended and most of what is left is just buckshot.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Does not really matter as any strike from either country would end in both countries in mutual destruction. Donald Brennen said it way back in 1962 "Mutually Assured Destruction". The war in Ukraine is about which leader will last longest Putin or Biden and both are on the skids. The only real power left will be the EU. A lot of Russia's munitions is Soviet era and most of the good stuff has already been expended and most of what is left is just buckshot.
    You need to stop watching mainstream news Wal.