starting strength gym
Page 2520 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1520202024202470251025182519252025212522253025702620 ... LastLast
Results 25,191 to 25,200 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There is no such thing as a perfect politician. But Noem has been a pretty decent governor when that is not the norm.
    Agreed. I don't think she is stupid. Maybe she mishandled this deal, but looks like she is trying to fix it:

Kristi Noem & Women's Sports: Finally Follows Through | National Review

I believe she signed the re-do bill in Feb 2022

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

The Idaho thing is more a pattern I've been observing than any single story. Lots of Californians and others have been moving there, getting into local government to push the rot (probably funded by Soros style NGOs).

A couple recent stories:

Idaho School Board Meeting Shut Down After Sen. Chris Trakel Speaks Out Against Proposed Transgender Curriculum and Policies

Inside The IDHW’s Mandatory Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Training For Foster And Adoptive Parents

You can find stuff like this all over the country, but I've noticed Idaho keeps popping up more often than not over the last year or two. The liberal hivemind seems to put a bat signal up over certain places at different times, and they migrate like locust to tear the place apart. Denver, Austin, etc. It's kind of crazy that anyone can move anywhere and have just as much political power as locals who have been there for generations.
    Now I see what you are getting at. I think you are spot on in this and I have witnessed individual families moving to rural areas and enrolling students into conservative schools for no other reason than to cause upheaval....often over petty or perceived injustices.

Appreciate the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Any preference on where to move between Plano, San Antonio, Arlington and Austin?
    Plano would be my choice, if you have to be in a big city. Austin is lost.

DeSantis and Noem would probably be considered left of center swing state politicians had the will of the people not been completely subverted over the last sixty years. I think she'd be about what you'd expect to see as governor of California or Illinois.
    What do you know about her that we don't? Have I missed a lot of stupid things?

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    She would be an upgrade for us in Arizona!
    An actual election would be an upgrade for Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Touché.
    ...I hope this doesn't make it here because this would really piss me off. I already bristle at the peasants and half wits who think they ought to have a say in my life. I may need bail money if a border hopper thinks they gonna be a cop....
    It is coming for all of us; every state has illegal aliens and cartel members on the police forces now.
    At this point, it would take a major military operation involving extensive deployment of US troops to dislodge the cartels and illegal aliens from California; policing or activation of the national guard would not be enough.
    At the same time, House Democrats have introduced a bill that would criminalize people who talk about demographic replacement; If it is so clearly not happening, then why would it matter if we talk about it?
    How many cities went from 90% white to 90% hispanic within one generation?:
    List of California communities with Hispanic majority populations in the 2010 census - Wikipedia
    Keep in mind these numbers are undercounted and outdated by almost 15 years.

I don't know anything about Tate and I am only willing to argue Lex with people who supposedly don't care about him, but also want to break a lance to defend his honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    An interesting thing to keep an eye on with all this shit is on Kissinger. He is calling for the world to accept Russia back and to accept a peace treaty that will grant Russia at least some of her concerns.
    He called for making Ukraine a part of NATO at this week's WEF talk.
    All in on WWIII

Wasn't Noem the only governor who stood up to Covid lockdowns from the beginning?

Take five minutes to watch these two heroes drill the criminal head if phizer.
    CAUGHT HIM! Rebel News pummels Pfizer CEO with questions at World Economic Forum

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    It's not that Russia hasn't continued to develop military technology, but rather how much have they procured. Short answer: not very much at all, and they're not on track to reach parity on quantity with any near-peer adversary anytime soon.
    What about a Prigozhin and his private army taking on a depleted and demoralized Russian Federation Army and becoming the new President of the RF?

Come on dude, this is a soccer-mom-who-gets-her-news-from-whatever's-on-in-the-pediatrician's-waiting-room take. Putting Putin and Biden on the same footing is just plain stupid and reeks of wishful thinking. And Russia has been "two weeks away from running out of munitions" since last March. You're the first one I've even heard that stupid line from in months. It's just no longer believable, even among the rubes. It's becoming increasingly obvious that Russia has been preparing for war with NATO, not just Ukraine. Either that, or Putin is the "mad man" worried about his penis size that the morons you get your news from wish him to be.

And the risk of nukes is not from Russia, it's from the American elite when they realize they can no longer muster the morale or human capital to fight a real war. They might nuke everything in sight before accepting the end of the petrodollar.
    I have been away for a while, so it will take some time to catch up on the conspiracy nonsense,but I will do my best to comply with group think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are still on this? Dude…
    Hello Jovan, long time no see. Yep, I know what your opinion is, but look at Russia for example 2nd biggest military in the world and the EU with it's de-facto Ukraine army has nearly pushed them back to the boarder.

WARMINGTON: New hospital video of patient's death over mask dispute raises questions

I don't remember this story at all. Weirdest thing is how the camera operator moved the camera away from the scene of the crime. Almost like they radioed him and asked him to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What do you know about her that we don't? Have I missed a lot of stupid things?
    Nothing other than that bill veto and the Tucker clip linked in the article. "Stupid bitch" was probably too harsh. Politicians disgust me by default, and I figure she's probably worse than appears. I'm more convinced of that suspicion with DeSantis. Ron Paul is probably the only I've ever genuinely liked, other than pre-2020 Trump.

The point I was trying to make is that even our "best" options are to the left of where we would have been without courts and institutions subverting the founding principles of the American nation. I don't believe the people chose the path we're on in any state, and they can't be blamed, except perhaps for not rising up in arms to stop it. But when everyone is fat and happy, it would take one hell of a martial culture to get something like that done.

Jacinda Ardern: New Zealand PM to step down next month.

Between this and all the Davos no-shows, it looks like something interesting is going on with the global COVID regime. It has been increasingly feeling like the dam is about to break lately, hasn't it?

BREAKING: Kristi Noem Vetoes Bill That Protects Women’s Sports, Insists It’s ‘Not A Veto’

The Idaho thing is more a pattern I've been observing than any single story. Lots of Californians and others have been moving there, getting into local government to push the rot (probably funded by Soros style NGOs).
    There is something seriously wrong with you if you can bring yourself to call a woman that hot a dumb bitch. My god man, do you think this is why the devil makes them?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    What about a Prigozhin and his private army taking on a depleted and demoralized Russian Federation Army and becoming the new President of the RF?

I have been away for a while, so it will take some time to catch up on the conspiracy nonsense,but I will do my best to comply with group think.

Hello Jovan, long time no see. Yep, I know what your opinion is, but look at Russia for example 2nd biggest military in the world and the EU with it's de-facto Ukraine army has nearly pushed them back to the boarder.
    Wal, if you know more, better, or other than Macgregor, please say so. Take him down. Find him here:

Future Defense Visions

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    He is calling for the world to accept Russia back and to accept a peace treaty
    [Inside the Kremlin]

- Excuse me Mr. President, Colonel Gaddafi is on the line; he says he's got some remarks about trusting Western partners with a treaty.
    - Thanks a lot Comrade, I'll take his call right now.

IPB