starting strength gym
Page 2523 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1523202324232473251325212522252325242525253325732623 ... LastLast
Results 25,221 to 25,230 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    We Investigated a Suburban LGBTQ Pedophile Ring. Here's What We Found.

The MSM does its best to hide these stories, so this might be the only place you'll see it. Tangential thought: I'm sure it's just a coincidence that rainbows and gaudy colors are what would reasonably be chosen to attract children.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Most of whom are connected to the Christian Nationalist movement in the States and they were hoping Trump would usher in a new golden age. It was called the Seven Mountain Mandate, Education, Religion, Family, Business, Government, Arts and Media. These were to be taken over by the Christian Nationalists (Dominionists) and you would have had something like a "Christian" caliphate in the US. All your left wingers and woke folk would have been eliminated. The whole point was to bring the nation of the USA back under control of God.
    Wal, I'm worried about you. You're a nice man, but you're sounding like a very-ill-informed lunatic. The Christian Nationalists? Dominionists?? In the United States??? Isn't God the omnipotent omniscient Creator of the Universe? If he wanted it back, he's not capable of taking it back without the help of Donald Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Wal, I'm worried about you. You're a nice man, but you're sounding like a very-ill-informed lunatic.
    He's just getting his info from some lunatic Christian doomer website is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    However you are correct about the Religious connection, has not the the Patriarch of Moscow Karilli declared destruction of the world if Russia is attacked. Just like a Jihad, Russian orthodox style against the Ukraine Orthodox Church and its people.

Patriarch Kirill: Any desire to destroy Russia would mean end of the world - YouTube
    Bombastic, but refreshing. A priest with balls.

You picked up on the "globohomo" reference, yes?

Your counsel is to turn the other cheek?

I guess so - it's all going to burn anyway.

Very End Times of you, Wal.

The Strange and Awful Path of Productivity in the US Construction Sector

construction-productivity.jpg

Interesting how the productivity curve started trending down shortly after the 1965 immigration act. But that has to be a coincidence, just like all the people dropping dead after the jab has to be a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Bombastic, but refreshing. A priest with balls.

You picked up on the "globohomo" reference, yes?

Your counsel is to turn the other cheek?

I guess so - it's all going to burn anyway.

Very End Times of you, Wal.
    Your welcome.

Wal, I'm worried about you. You're a nice man, but you're sounding like a very-ill-informed lunatic. The Christian Nationalists? Dominionists?? In the United States??? Isn't God the omnipotent omniscient Creator of the Universe? If he wanted it back, he's not capable of taking it back without the help of Donald Trump?
    Mark I don't believe you know how entrenched these folk are in US politics. It has nothing to with God or omniscience. It is all about control and way back in 2016 these folk were using Trump to get a foothold on the American government.

Evidence Strongly Suggests Trump Was Collaborating with Christian Nationalist Leaders Before January 6th | Religion Dispatches

The Christian right's efforts to transform society

What is Dominionism and How is it Impacting Republicans?

WATCH: President Trump meets religious leaders on National Day of Prayer - YouTube

That woman in red was Trump's spiritual adviser.

Trump's Faith Advisor Paula White Is Now a White House Staffer | NowThis - YouTube

Yep, in the US Mark, like a "Christian" version of a Muslim Caliphate. Don't you realize the US is the source for some of the most weirdest cults in the world. You remember Waco with David Koresh and the Branch Davidians? An off shout of the SDA movement. You got Mormons, JW's, Christian Science, Scientology, the Charismatic Movement, the NAR and the list goes on and you folk exported them around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I am confused; apart from the fairly unrelated premise, this seems to me a bit different from "The only real power left will be the EU".

IPB
    I thought it preferable to fight a war in someone else's backyard. As far as the EU is concerned it is only my opinion and I could be wrong, but the US and the Russian Federation appear to be loosing their once superpower status and the Asian kings, well they have their own problems which really only leaves the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am amazed how willing you are to take up a lecturing posture on, like, global matters even though you don’t know anything. You did the same with the needle and the coof.
    Well, Jovan how shall I put this? You need some variety around here otherwise you folk just keep looking up your own arses, but perhaps you are correct and my return to this forum was a somewhat premature.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Suicidal bastards.

starting strength coach development program
    Suicidal bastards.
    I'd like to see more emphasis on diesel-electric, like trains. Put an optimized diesel generator in the vehicle as the powerplant, to drive electric motors on each wheel. It would modularize power production, make a more loosely coupled system, and thus make each component easier to optimize.

The Porsche 918 Spyder had something like this.