starting strength gym
Page 2524 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1524202424242474251425222523252425252526253425742624 ... LastLast
Results 25,231 to 25,240 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He's just getting his info from some lunatic Christian doomer website is my guess.
    They are only allowed access to approved websites during their daily internet ration.
    Only a matter of time before this website is banned in a number of countries.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The Strange and Awful Path of Productivity in the US Construction Sector
    Attachment 8271
    Interesting how the productivity curve started trending down shortly after the 1965 immigration act. But that has to be a coincidence, just like all the people dropping dead after the jab has to be a coincidence.
    Yes, a coincidence; you must not notice these things.

If you have ever wondered about the inner-workings of the $95 billion a year retail and food theft industry:
    THEY'RE PAYING RETAIL THIEVES IN FENTANYL - YouTube
    Aliens, hobos and street gangs steal the goods >>>> Cartel pays for goods in fentanyl and other drugs >>>>> Taco carts, alien street vendors, Amazon, Hispanic grocers and restaurants resell the goods to unsuspecting customers.
    What a benefit to the economy!
    I sure am glad they are here and working hard!

Quinn The Eskimo on Gab: '' - Gab Social

This is professional wrestling theater. Michael Flynn and all the Q heroes sure are putting on a show.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The Strange and Awful Path of Productivity in the US Construction Sector

Attachment 8271

Interesting how the productivity curve started trending down shortly after the 1965 immigration act. But that has to be a coincidence, just like all the people dropping dead after the jab has to be a coincidence.
    I worked security for a construction project. I really thought construction was only a racket when the mob was involved. Boy, was I wrong. The people we had to worry most about weren't actual intruders, it was contractors and even supervisors working to setup inside-job thefts to fraud insurance. They hated it when our guys foiled that shit, and they started actively working to get security removed from the site. This is to say nothing of the problems the place had. High end luxury apartment complexes marketed to retirees that had godawful wiring. If someone had a power tool hooked up on one end of the building, and a cleaning crew was running vacuums on the other, breakers would be getting tripped all over. 5 grand in monthly rent for a lot of the apartments.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Well, Jovan how shall I put this? You need some variety around here otherwise you folk just keep looking up your own arses, but perhaps you are correct and my return to this forum was a somewhat premature.
    I am not knocking down on you, I like your crazy perspective, it is increasingly funny, especially from within the EU. I am currently running a project, we are applying for EU funding, from the recovery fund - you know the thing in which the mighty EU took out a 1,2 trillion euro loan and decided to distribute it to member states for “projects” related to the “green and digital transition”. The project I am running is a 15 million euro tourist facility with a bunch of villas in the middle of nowhere, along with a restaurant and a dance/wedding hall. My job is to write up some 200-300 pages of text detailing how this thing will be green and digital. I thought the task was impossible. However, I do have a host of EU directives to quote which will actually make this story work and eventually enable European taxpayers to pay this unspeakable sum to my clients - who are essentially the mob. Moves like these are completely sure to make the EU top dog, you just wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Yes, a coincidence; you must not notice these things.

If you have ever wondered about the inner-workings of the $95 billion a year retail and food theft industry:
    THEY'RE PAYING RETAIL THIEVES IN FENTANYL - YouTube
    Aliens, hobos and street gangs steal the goods >>>> Cartel pays for goods in fentanyl and other drugs >>>>> Taco carts, alien street vendors, Amazon, Hispanic grocers and restaurants resell the goods to unsuspecting customers.
    What a benefit to the economy!
    I sure am glad they are here and working hard!
    A unique type of mercantilism… or just plain evil. Food is becoming gold again, I wonder if they are stealing cabbage and kale or beef and eggs? The universe is too damn strong to “legislate physics.” I had been misled by these people at a young age without a real man around. I will not accept their rise to power through manipulation, coercion, or outright assault. I don’t believe in conspiracy, it’s too easy of an explanation. I believe, like this story, that stupidity, greed, and evil are the reasons for the problems we see. It will get better, but not before getting worse. I’m choosing to get with my people, not racially or politically, but economically. A conservative economy resembles much more about the people, than it does about the actual economy IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    It is coming for all of us; every state has illegal aliens and cartel members on the police forces now.
    At this point, it would take a major military operation involving extensive deployment of US troops to dislodge the cartels and illegal aliens from California; policing or activation of the national guard would not be enough.
    I had this whole post about why this wouldn't happen in MS. But I deleted it because I still see fuckers in face diapers so I have no idea what all these people will tolerate now. I don't know, man. It's all gotten so fucking absurd. I mean how does one lay down for that? It's like they don't even want us to bend the knee anymore they want us face down on the floor. I don't even know why a good and competent young man would even want to stay here and build a life.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    It's evident in Ukraine that Russia, a couple of hundred years later, is still throwing bodies at the enemy as their de facto strategy.
    BINGO. If you look at the history of Russian war they haven't even gotten started until they're a year in and have a million bodies stacked. They get where they get by sheer number of soldiers. They've never beat anyone on tech. To me the problem is that we can never give the Russians what they need to feel safe. They won't feel safe until they have their buffer zones back and that's not happening. I kinda think it best at this point to quietly let them have Ukraine. A proxy war is not a good idea at all. Let the bear have some space.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I'd like to see more emphasis on diesel-electric, like trains. Put an optimized diesel generator in the vehicle as the powerplant, to drive electric motors on each wheel.
    The Renault Austral and its Nissan sibling do exactly this; both very recent models, with small batteries and an engine to charge them when needed.
    The BMW i3 (old) and the Mazda MX-30 (new) do something very similar, although their batteries are bigger.

As for the 918, and its contemporary rivals McLaren P1 and Ferrari La Ferrari (stupid and silly name) the emphasis was pretty much on the ICE part, so I would not count them in the same group as the cars mentioned above. Also, neither the McLaren not the Ferrari could run very far at all on pure EV power; I am not sure about the 918.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I thought it preferable to fight a war in someone else's backyard. As far as the EU is concerned it is only my opinion and I could be wrong, but the US and the Russian Federation appear to be loosing their once superpower status and the Asian kings, well they have their own problems which really only leaves the EU.
    I see what you mean, but I still disagree strongly. I don't think the EU has any strategic autonomy; on top of that, and just as an example, it doesn't even seem interested to know who blew up some vital part of its energy infrastructure (I refer to the North Stream pipelines), and that doesn't strike me as the sign of a future superpower.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not knocking down on you, I like your crazy perspective, it is increasingly funny, especially from within the EU. I am currently running a project, we are applying for EU funding, from the recovery fund - you know the thing in which the mighty EU took out a 1,2 trillion euro loan and decided to distribute it to member states for “projects” related to the “green and digital transition”. The project I am running is a 15 million euro tourist facility with a bunch of villas in the middle of nowhere, along with a restaurant and a dance/wedding hall. My job is to write up some 200-300 pages of text detailing how this thing will be green and digital. I thought the task was impossible. However, I do have a host of EU directives to quote which will actually make this story work and eventually enable European taxpayers to pay this unspeakable sum to my clients - who are essentially the mob. Moves like these are completely sure to make the EU top dog, you just wait and see!
    Do you have any moral issues with doing this kind of job?

Elon Musk replying to Scott Adams on Twitter:

I had major side effects from my second booster shot. Felt like I was dying for several days. Hopefully, no permanent damage, but I dunno.

starting strength coach development program
    The guy replacing Horse Face is probably even worse:

Nefrella on Gab: 'This will come very fast, the mandatory vacciene …' - Gab Social

He gives off the vibe of someone who keeps scrap books of human body parts cut out from magazines.