starting strength gym
Page 2526 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1526202624262476251625242525252625272528253625762626 ... LastLast
Results 25,251 to 25,260 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Facebook and youtube ban video of Pfizer ceo Albert Bourla… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

--------------------------------------------------------

Craig Kelly
    Telegram: Contact @craigkelly
    MAN MADE ‘GLOBAL WARMING’ ?
    IMG_20230122_081426_080.jpg
    When the peer-reviewed science concludes that solar panels heat the local urban environment, and when the standards call for a 30m buffer zone around the Stevenson Screen (the white louvred box which inside hold the electronic thermometers) - WHAT EXCUSE can the Bureau of Meteorology come up with for placing a solar panel just 3 metres behind the Stevenson Screen (bizarrely sitting on directly on the ground) that records Sydney’s official temperatures?
    -------------------------------------------------------

Schadlich et al: "Accumulation of nanocarriers in the ovary: A neglected toxicity risk?" we knew 2010 that nano-particles were dangerous to ovaries & FERTILITY, damage to the reproductive organs

--------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The only NATO client with this kind of attitude for real is Poland, and even there I wonder (by far the loudest was their former President Lech Walesa, a union leader from communist times hailed as a hero of democracy - later shown to have been a secret police snitch) The rest of the EU would let Russia have Ukraine tomorrow if it meant more cheap gas and almost everyone is still hoping for a quick Russian victory.
    From my speaking to people on the ground in Poland, these guys do not like Russians. There is serious PTSD as a result of the occupation as well as history of wars dating back about 400 years (of what I am aware about so far). In general Pols have a big chip on their shoulders as they seem to have gotten fucked by all the major powers and neighboring countries over the last few hundred years.
    From my basic reading of the situation, many of the Eastern European countries really want this war over so they can use Russian gas and get on with things.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You mean "green" as in using only renewables to run the facility and the buildings have to be made from sustainable sources and fitting charging points for EV's. One thing I have wondered about Europe is in the north how effective are solar panels in mid winter.
    Hahaha yeah, kind of. Your project proposal gets selection points per number of EV charging points, but only for “private needs of the user”, whatever this is. We are also getting points for something the call the “circular economy”, which means using recycled asphalt - this kind of asphalt uses up more CO2 in production than it will ever save during use. None of this is relevant though, what is relevant is that the EU is once again distributing taxpayer money (paid for with inflation in this case) in order to fund the mob. I find this hilarious to reconcile with your idea of the EU as a continued superpower, since I actually lived in communist times in which we did the same. For instance, the Croatian coast used to be heavily into shipbuilding during communism - they used to sell every single ship at a loss, because this was a good source of foreign currency. We still have 80 percent of those shipyards, which we have to this day funded with about ten billion dollars, and they are still running a loss! But hey, Croatia is still a shipbuilding superpower on paper!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    "heuristics"...

OR...maybe he really is a fucking moron?
    I think this a perfectly good heuristic for anyone online.

I am not knocking down on you, I like your crazy perspective, it is increasingly funny, especially from within the EU. I am currently running a project, we are applying for EU funding, from the recovery fund - you know the thing in which the mighty EU took out a 1,2 trillion euro loan and decided to distribute it to member states for “projects” related to the “green and digital transition”. The project I am running is a 15 million euro tourist facility with a bunch of villas in the middle of nowhere, along with a restaurant and a dance/wedding hall. My job is to write up some 200-300 pages of text detailing how this thing will be green and digital. I thought the task was impossible. However, I do have a host of EU directives to quote which will actually make this story work and eventually enable European taxpayers to pay this unspeakable sum to my clients - who are essentially the mob. Moves like these are completely sure to make the EU top dog, you just wait and see!
    Would you have any moral or logistical problems with ChatGPT writing that 200-300 page document?

Latest edition of Often Wrong but Never in Doubt!

23ABC Interview: Dr. Dan Erickson, Accelerated Urgent Care - YouTube

Does anybody know what happened to this doctor and his collegue?

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Why do we care what a comic book artist says?
    Same reason you care what a gym owner says. If he has a big enough audience, people pay attention, whether he's right or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    --------------------------------------------------

From my speaking to people on the ground in Poland, these guys do not like Russians. There is serious PTSD as a result of the occupation as well as history of wars dating back about 400 years (of what I am aware about so far). In general Pols have a big chip on their shoulders as they seem to have gotten fucked by all the major powers and neighboring countries over the last few hundred years.
    From my basic reading of the situation, many of the Eastern European countries really want this war over so they can use Russian gas and get on with things.
    Bingo Gilead, and the Russians understand this, too: the Polish are still bitter over wars lost and territory defended centuries ago. The caveat is that the POLES were the invading ones, even trying to install fake leaders; that even Progressipedia supports these facts tells you that the truth probably looks even shadier for the Poles:
    Bad title - Wikipedia

Those healthy patronizing and distrustful feelings are what Americans could probably feel towards profiteering Black people (spouting on about slavery from 158 years ago, and reparations), our Indignant Intelligentsia (parading the wallowing pity of South American illegal aliens), and the entire American Potemkin Victim Class.
    But alas, instead we find ourselves shackled by PC culture and the indentured servitude of low-interest-rate and high-energy-cost existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Would you have any moral or logistical problems with ChatGPT writing that 200-300 page document?
    No moral problems, but logistical yes. The proposal has got to be in Croatian, it is uncharted territory and so on. I may run it through the algorithm, but I doubt it will be of any use.

Hahaha yeah, kind of. Your project proposal gets selection points per number of EV charging points, but only for “private needs of the user”, whatever this is. We are also getting points for something the call the “circular economy”, which means using recycled asphalt - this kind of asphalt uses up more CO2 in production than it will ever save during use. None of this is relevant though, what is relevant is that the EU is once again distributing taxpayer money (paid for with inflation in this case) in order to fund the mob. I find this hilarious to reconcile with your idea of the EU as a continued superpower, since I actually lived in communist times in which we did the same. For instance, the Croatian coast used to be heavily into shipbuilding during communism - they used to sell every single ship at a loss, because this was a good source of foreign currency. We still have 80 percent of those shipyards, which we have to this day funded with about ten billion dollars, and they are still running a loss! But hey, Croatia is still a shipbuilding superpower on paper!
    What about the solar panels in northern Europe, how do you produce enough energy mid winter with the sun barely above the horizon? Down here a huge solar farm was going to be built in the Northern Territory where they have sunlight most of the year and the energy it would produce was going to be exported via under sea cable to Singapore, but it ran out of finance. I would have thought a thermal power station would have been cheaper to build on site using the abundant coal we have, but then that would have been too simple and anti environmental. Since Russia shut down the oil and gas supply to Europe they are restarting old thermal and nuclear power stations. Is that true?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Plus, the politicians want that sweet Gazprom bribe money.