starting strength gym
Page 2529 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1529202924292479251925272528252925302531253925792629 ... LastLast
Results 25,281 to 25,290 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is some very sinister shit:

You poor fuckers have really gotten yourselves back into a penal colony.
    Fuck amnesty! Strict harsh Justice needs to be served.
    You are Not Ready for This: Did Protocolists Euthanize COVID-19 Patients with Ventilators and Sedatives "To Save Other Patients", >50% kill rate? Up to 70% of COVID-19 Deaths Due to Ventilators

https://twitter.com/TheJikky/status/...JiQZCPYaQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    So are PV sets a good idea or not? Or do you have to live on near the equator to make any use of them?
    What is a "PV set"?

Well European history appears to be one of a continual direction towards unity reigniting the old Roman Empire which the Roman Church has been pursuing since the days when Constantine turned the state over to make a so called "Christian" caliphate. Just a theory I could be wrong.
    All we need is another two thousand years, right?

[QUOTE=Mark Rippetoe;1868082]What is a "PV set"?

"Photovoltaic" for you noobs down in Texas.

All we need is another two thousand years, right?
    Perhaps, it did not take the Covid thing that long to take over the world, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I do have an opinion, it is absolute bollocks.
    That is all I wanted to know, no need to worry about arses.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Apart from that, there is already a unifying actor on the European scene, one that is able to dictate the policies of most countries on the continent, even when they run counter to the interests of the local population. It just happens that this actor comes from outside; my previous message gives a fairly obvious clue:IPB
    I know we have a unifying factor of the Metric System, no longer using the British Imperial system. A system that the US is still struggling with. In 1975 the Metric Conversion Acts was passed, however they are still playing around with it.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I submit that Klaus Schwab is the best the EU has to offer for that at the moment. He is a powerful mediocrity, like Hitler. It doesn’t take a superpower, just cult-like babble and behaviors, and money. You find exactly that in Klaus.

But I think you are expecting someone more Popish to fill this role.
    I think, correct me if I am wrong, but has not Russia and China some what dulled Schwab and the WEF globalization plans? As far a EU leader yes both combining state and religious powers, like Constantine, somewhat like the old Roman Caesars, who were both despots and worshiped as gods. Remember the Czars of Russia and the Kaisers of Germany who used the title of Caesar. Hitler used the Roman eagle standard like the old roman legions. The Reichsadler was used by various German republics and empires and is still part of the German coat of arms. All goes back to the Holy Roman Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Here's How Cartels Take Over Rural California - YouTube
    Cartels are stealing water from farmers in California.
    Let's not forget they are also dumping banned pesticides and herbicides into the water they are not stealing.
    Our biggest agriculture-producing state is irrigating with contaminated water.
    No amount of the Sacramento policy of flushing water out to sea can protect the wildlife or environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    A reminder for everyone. The difference in path length through the atmosphere directly overhead and at the horizon is 7 times.
    People don't take the time to remind me of this often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    All doubt in my mind was removed the day johnst_nhb explained PCR cycle thresholds here in this thread at StartingStrength. On that day, it officially became a Scamdemic for me...calling for deep research & skepticism regarding any "vaccine" that followed. So many other tells followed. All you had to do was LOOK.

Too bad Scott Adams et al didn't find a smart, honest scientist like we did here in this weight lifting forum.
    Another good reminder to give johnst_nhb credit for his contributions here.

EXCLUSIVE Special Report: Medical profession implements WHO digital diagnosis code for the unvaxxed – LeoHohmann.com

Fast forward now to April 2022. This is when the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) announced a new code that anyone who is awake and aware of the growing medical tyranny should be concerned about. After some delays, the new code was rolled out in October 2022 and became available to nearly every medical clinic and hospital in January 2023.

What is this new code? It’s Code Number Z28.310. This is the code for a very peculiar “diagnosis” since it’s not a diagnosis at all, but an invasion of privacy and likely to be used against many people in the future. This is the code your doctor will log into the computer system that is accessed by government and private health insurers informing them of your Covid vaccine status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    All doubt in my mind was removed the day johnst_nhb explained PCR cycle thresholds here in this thread at StartingStrength. On that day, it officially became a Scamdemic for me...calling for deep research & skepticism regarding any "vaccine" that followed. So many other tells followed. All you had to do was LOOK.

Too bad Scott Adams et al didn't find a smart, honest scientist like we did here in this weight lifting forum.
    I appreciate this call out. It’s nice to see the cT bubble up now.

I was not, of course, the only one flagging this. Maybe just one of the few doing so on this thread.

It remains arguably the biggest fraud in the inflated narrative. It’s disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Another good reminder to give johnst_nhb credit for his contributions here.
    Thank you very much!

I was just so angry at how these PCR tests were becoming the gold standard. Mullis knew of course.

I am grateful for the very spirited discussion on this great (and enduring) thread. I certainly have learned a shit ton!

[QUOTE=wal;1868083]
    I think, correct me if I am wrong, but has not Russia and China some what dulled Schwab and the WEF globalization plans? As far a EU leader yes both combining state and religious powers, like Constantine, somewhat like the old Roman Caesars, who were both despots and worshiped as gods. Remember the Czars of Russia and the Kaisers of Germany who used the title of Caesar. Hitler used the Roman eagle standard like the old roman legions. The Reichsadler was used by various German republics and empires and is still part of the German coat of arms. All goes back to the Holy Roman Empire.
    Why all the shade on Constantine? Isn't there anything to thank him for? Kinda like my befuddlement about Fridman, a lesser luminary. JJ taught Fridman he is not special. You don't think Constantine learned humility from his mother Helena? I don't know, as I am unread in such matters.

Which brings us to my Hollywood understanding of the Third Rome - Moscow. I discovered that through Val Kilmer in The Saint. Not baiting you; surely you have theories and thoughts on that (Moscow, not Kilmer, nor his sanctity).

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That is all I wanted to know, no need to worry about arses.
    Well, you didn’t see this ass, so you didn’t have the same religious experience as me. I have started praying since Friday.

-----------
    - An important post from David Wiseman PHD:
    Manufacturing pharmacist Dr. Maria Gutschi's diligent dive into quality issues with Pfizer's genetic Covid-19 pro-vaccine identified by the European Medicines Agency. Where is this discussion at #FDA? Nicely complements work of @Jikkyleaks & @JesslovesMJK

Quality issues with mRNA Covid vaccine production

- Jessica Rose replies back:
    Her work is awesome.

https://twitter.com/AdhesionsOrg/sta...nYkUVd_1A&s=19

-----------

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults
    Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults - ScienceDirect

--------------------------------

Hammer Falls: Medical License Board Comes After Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole - YouTube

------------------------------------

Ivermectin efficacy finally proven in ‘gold-standard’ RCT – Aldous

starting strength coach development program
    The Most Egregious Mistake - Alastair Crooke

Robert Kagan has outlined how external forward motion and the U.S.’ ‘global mission’ is the lifeblood of American internal polity – more than any equivocating nationalism, Professor Paul suggests. From the founding of the country, the U.S. has been an expansionary republican empire; without this forward motion, civic bonds of domestic unity come into question. If Americans are not united for expansionary republican greatness, by what purpose Professor Paul asks, are all these fissiparous races, creeds, and cultures in America, bound together? (Woke culture has proved no solution, being divisive rather than any pole around which unity can be built).

The point here is that Russian Resilience, at a single stroke, shattered the plate-glass floor to western convictions about its ability to ‘manage the world’. After the several western debacles centred on regime-change by military shock-and-awe, even hardened neo-cons – by 2006 – had conceded that a weaponised financial system was the only means to ‘secure the Empire’.

But this conviction has now been upended – and states around the world have taken notice.

This shock of miscalculation is all the greater because the West disdainfully had taken Russia to be a backward economy, with a GDP on a par to that of Spain. In an interview with Le Figaro last week, Professor Emmanuel Todd noted that Russia and Belarus, taken together, constitute only 3.3% of global GDP. The French historian questioned therefore, ‘how then is it possible that these states could have shown such resilience – in the face of the full force of the financial onslaught’?

Well, firstly, as Professor Todd underlined, ‘GDP’ as a measure of economic resilience is wholly “fictional”. Contrary to its name, GDP measures only aggregate expenditures. And that much of what is recorded as ‘production’, such the over-inflated billing for medical treatment in the U.S.’ and (said, tongue in cheek) services such as the hundreds of economists’ and bank analysts’ highly-paid analysis, are not production, per se, but “water vapour”.

Russia’s resilience, Todd attests, is due to the fact that it has a real economy of production. “War is the ultimate test of a political economy”, he notes. “It is the Great Revealer”.

And what is it that has been revealed? It has revealed another quite unexpected and shocking outcome – one that sends western commentators reeling – that Russia has not run out of missiles. ‘An economy the size of Spain, the western media ask, how can such a tiny economy sustain a prolonged war of attrition by NATO without running out of munitions?’.

But, as Todd outlines, Russia has been able to sustain its weapons-supply because it has a real economy of production that has the capacity to maintain a war – and the West no longer does. The West fixated on its misleading metric of GDP – and with its normalcy bias – is shocked that Russia has the capacity to outpace NATO’s arms inventories. Russia was billed by western analysts as a ‘paper tiger’ – a label that now seems more likely to apply to NATO.
    Washington clearly made a stratospherically bad error in thinking that sanctions – and the assumed collapse of Russia – would be a ‘slam dunk’ outcome; one so self-evident that it required no rigorous ‘thinking through’.

Team Biden thus has painted the U.S. into a tight Ukraine ‘corner’. But at this stage – realistically – what can the White House do? It cannot withdraw the narrative of Russia’s ‘coming humiliation’ and defeat. They cannot let the narrative go because it has become an existential component to save what it can of the ‘Ponzi’. To admit that Russia ‘has won’ would be akin to saying that the ‘Ponzi’ will have to ‘close the fund’ to further withdrawals (just as Nixon did in 1971, when he shut withdrawals from the Gold window).

Commentator Yves Smith has provocatively argued, ‘What if Russia decisively wins – yet the western press is directed to not notice?’ Presumably, in such a situation, the economic confrontation between the West and New Global Order states must escalate into a wider, longer war.