starting strength gym
Page 2531 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1531203124312481252125292530253125322533254125812631 ... LastLast
Results 25,301 to 25,310 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    California: California Democrats consider wealth tax — including for people who moved out of state | Fox News

Let's say I left California. I get a tax bill from California the next year. How do they propose to collect this?

Don't the various states in the US have reciprocal arrangements for collecting overdue tax from a previous resident in the US. Failing that they employ debt collectors, yes?

This is fascinating.
    This guy asked ChatGPT an AI engine, regarding the relationship of these 3 miRNA to the vaccine.
    miR-19a-3p
    miR-21-5p
    miR-142-3p
    The answers he got is rather alarming.
    https://twitter.com/TeamsforLife/sta...1bbdk572Q&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You have converted to Islam? Anyway I was hoping you would give a more detailed appraisal of the article I sent,you know the "Brussels effect" where the world becomes metrified.
    How is a European Union, where half of the young people are not European, going to form a new Holy Roman Empire with its Muslim and atheist majority?
    Brussels has regulated away any form of self-sufficiency in the EU, including the EU's manufacturing, energy and food production.
    EU is on the verge of collapse and South-Africanization or Detroitification without having to deal with any external pressure on top of it.

Don't the various states in the US have reciprocal arrangements for collecting overdue tax from a previous resident in the US. Failing that they employ debt collectors, yes?
    If I no longer live in California, why would I pay taxes to California? What will they do if I don't write the check? Have me killed?

If I no longer live in California, why would I pay taxes to California? What will they do if I don't write the check?
    You, specifically: nothing, because you live in Texas. This is a rule to milk their own friends.

Bill Gates warns Australia to prepare for the next pandemic - which could be man-made and far more brutal than Covid

These psychopaths absolutely will launch biological false flag attacks on their own citizenry. I have no doubt about it. That's if they haven't already with COVID, and that's a big if. Once they have spent their Ukrainian fodder, their thirst for an open war with Russia will become insatiable. But Putin might give it to them sooner than they expect. If I were in his position, I would tire of their passive aggressive war making. Strategy concerns aside, wouldn't it be tempting to smash the professional victims in the teeth? They're going to coerce a war with false flags eventually anyway, why not just do it above board and with confidence? That's the last thing Clown World ever expects.

--

Take a moment to appreciate that we very well might be living through and observing the end of the petrodollar. This is going to be one of the biggest transformations in human history, and we have a front row seat.

If I no longer live in California, why would I pay taxes to California? What will they do if I don't write the check? Have me killed?
    They would not have you killed,well not yet, but the state revenue dept what ever the state your in would have mechanisms in place for you to pay that tax. If you owe tax in one state and move to another does not the tax bill follow you? You would have to give a forwarding address, yes? The amount of folk moving from state to state would be in the thousands so nobody is going to allow back taxes to become void. States don't work that way, they have people departments to track transient workers.

States With Reciprocal Tax Agreements

How are taxes affected if you move to a different state during the year? | HowStuffWorks

Anyway Mark your not a tax dodger, failing that I would move to Alaska or Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    How is a European Union, where half of the young people are not European, going to form a new Holy Roman Empire with its Muslim and atheist majority?
    Brussels has regulated away any form of self-sufficiency in the EU, including the EU's manufacturing, energy and food production.
    EU is on the verge of collapse and South-Africanization or Detroitification without having to deal with any external pressure on top of it.
    A holy roman empire has nothing do with personal beliefs, it is just a system where one leader runs the whole show, how did Hitler virtually destroy Europe and it restarted after a few short years. How did some insignificant virus control the world for two years? How did a Trump presidency collapses after only one term? Anything is possible.

Religion in Europe - WorldAtlas

Do these figures make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt James View Post
    That figure is from a retrospective study of patients under 18 who reported chest pain within a week of getting their second shot in 2021. It would be interesting to see newer data across the demographics, but I bet that would be inconvenient for the medical industrial complex.
    Well, even as someone who has a rare condition with something like a .01% incidence rate (I think, haven't checked the most recent numbers), if I had found out this condition was actually the result of something that was forced on me and this possible outcome were covered up, I'd want to sue the responsible parties for a lot of money, or failing that, kill them. And my condition is probably a lot less of a detriment to my quality of life than having my heart potentially freak the fuck out and malfunction whenever I exercise.

They would not have you killed,well not yet, but the state revenue dept what ever the state your in would have mechanisms in place for you to pay that tax. If you owe tax in one state and move to another does not the tax bill follow you? You would have to give a forwarding address, yes? The amount of folk moving from state to state would be in the thousands so nobody is going to allow back taxes to become void. States don't work that way, they have people departments to track transient workers.
    Wal, you're not making any sense. Once more, if I move from California, pay my taxes owed in California, live in another state, and pay taxes to the other state, California cannot make me pay taxes to California if I didn't live there. This is what thye article says:
    The current version just introduced includes measures to allow California to impose wealth taxes on residents even years after they left the state and moved elsewhere.
    Now, they can send me a bill for taxes in 2026 if I moved in 2023, but what kind of a fucking slave is going to write them a check?

A holy roman empire has nothing do with personal beliefs, it is just a system where one leader runs the whole show, how did Hitler virtually destroy Europe and it restarted after a few short years.
    It was called The Marshall Plan, and it was paid for by the United States. Not Europe. You are arguing for the sake of argument, which is fine, but unlike you.

starting strength coach development program
    Now, they can send me a bill for taxes in 2026 if I moved in 2023, but what kind of a fucking slave is going to write them a check?
    Writing a check is so 20th Century! As a current resident of Cali, I can assure you that the Franchise Tax Board is a most tenacious and evil agency. If you leave and they want your money they will issue an enforcement order, freeze your bank accounts and seize your assets no matter where they are.