starting strength gym
Page 2534 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 1534203424342484252425322533253425352536254425842634 ... LastLast
Results 25,331 to 25,340 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Germany Declares War on Russia

But not really, because she's just a silly girl whose words can't be taken seriously, right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    To expand on what I said, the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the US Constitution requires one state to recognize the "public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State." Thus, if I get a judgment from a California court, I can get it "domesticated" in another state like Texas and then execute that judgment in Texas if you are there and/or have assets there. If I as a private citizen can do it, you bet the California Franchise Tax Board can issue enforcement orders, based on taxes owed to California, which can be reduced to a judgment, in other states. The California Franchise Tax Board can go after out-of-state accounts just like any other creditor. The constitutional limits will certainly be tested if California tries to go after former residents depending how long since they left the state, but for a wealth tax California will argue that if the wealth was initially accumulated in California, that tax follows the money where ever it goes. Of course, California cannot tax an individual who was never a resident of or never earned income in or owned property in California.
    It will be an interesting series of court tests.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Germany Declares War on Russia

But not really, because she's just a silly girl whose words can't be taken seriously, right? Right?
    I wish I could see her tits better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We grew up with the Soviet Union.
    Yes the Soviet Union and California have at least some things in common, the 5 pointed star and the bear.

Flag of California - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The argument laid out in the article is that the EU is a superpower because it has higher capacity to regulate stuff than others. It is nonsensical. I gave you an example of what regulating looks like in practice - funneling taxpayer money to the mob, with the only possible non mob side effect being they my mom can maybe buy another ocean side condo.

The ass analogy is pertinent. The owner of the ass possesses the ass. I want to play with the ass. Think of it like say oil or gas - we don’t have it, we need it, our need for it (the EU’s need for energy, my need for the ass) is endless. In which scenario am I more likely to be allotted ass time? Do I offer the owner anything she wants, or do I regulate away any problem I might encounter in my quest for the ass? Say I proclaim that no leggings will be allowed in the gym, make it illegal for any kind of competition to play the same game, allow the owner to leave her house no more than twice a week. I can easily draft legislation to prove that exposure to the sight of the ass brings about an increased risk of say miocarditis (it would be true!), and it thus must thus be reduced in size and curvyness. Meanwhile everyone else is offering the owner houses and cars and truckloads of money. Who wins the race?
    Interesting analysis. Appears to me you need to move to Mexico also.

I get that. They have no choice. They have to have the money. Maybe they should form their own "federal reserve."
    You think you have problems with recurring taxes.

In Australia the Aboriginal folk want us all to pay them rent for living on Aboriginal lands all controlled by a sovereign Aboriginal entity. I think I need to move to Mexico also. If we do not pay the government which is totally wokeified they may add it to our land rates indirectly and I can tell you it is another form of goverment sanctified corruption.

Pay The Rent | Saying Sorry Isn't Enough

https://www.news.com.au/finance/mone...c2919b88411986

It will be an interesting series of court tests.

I wish I could see her tits better.
    That's racist! Or misogynous, or something probably!

It's pretty clear, these fuckers really like war. I had hoped, as a "civilized" world, we had gotten smart enough not to allow the war mongers to continue on, yet here we are once again. Un fucking believable.

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    Writing a check is so 20th Century! As a current resident of Cali, I can assure you that the Franchise Tax Board is a most tenacious and evil agency. If you leave and they want your money they will issue an enforcement order, freeze your bank accounts and seize your assets no matter where they are.
    People need to start looking at how the wealthy do it, and do it that way. The wealthy own very little in their own names and all the income is funneled through some other means other than w-2 earnings. There is a huge difference in what you as a person or even a sole proprietor can do and claim vs what a c corp can do. And a C corp isn't even that hard to form. Layer that shit up in off shore accounts with countries who don't like cooperating.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    In Australia the Aboriginal folk want us all to pay them rent for living on Aboriginal lands all controlled by a sovereign Aboriginal entity. I think I need to move to Mexico also. If we do not pay the government which is totally wokeified they may add it to our land rates indirectly and I can tell you it is another form of goverment sanctified corruption.
    This is what genocide is for, why it was invented. Keeps this kind of shit from happening. Ugly, but effective.

Hoooooly shit, this is a big one.

Pfizer Exposed For Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines Via 'Directed Evolution' - YouTube

Veritas got some Pfizer R&D director tipsy and on camera (at least he looks a little boozed up to me) and he starts saying a lot of stuff that's gonna get him in deep shit:
    -Pfizer is considering actively mutating COVID strains in its own labs to pre-emptively create vaccines. Says it's not gain of function but "directed evolution."
    -Admits they would probably just do this the way gain of function research is done, and also admits he believes gain of function research in the wuhan lab did in fact create COVID.
    -Says Pfizer doesn't care about regulations because the regulators are nice to them so they can come work at Pfizer later. No real surprise, but a company man on camera admitting it is always nice to have.

Yes it is. And it will be ignored.

But meanwhile: Billions Dead As Doomsday Clock Springs Forward For Daylight Saving Time | Babylon Bee

MONKEY BUSINESS - by Ehden Biber - Sense of Awareness

It's comforting to know we have people of such caliber who for sure will know how to deal with the situation when it arises.
    Meet Kamala Harris's 6-Year-Old Speechwriter - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Interesting analysis. Appears to me you need to move to Mexico also.
    Mexican women are all fat.