starting strength gym
Page 2535 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1535203524352485252525332534253525362537254525852635 ... LastLast
Results 25,341 to 25,350 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The curious case of Dr Sharon Alroy-Preis and the claims of safety and effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Hoooooly shit, this is a big one.

Pfizer Exposed For Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines Via 'Directed Evolution' - YouTube

Veritas got some Pfizer R&D director tipsy and on camera (at least he looks a little boozed up to me) and he starts saying a lot of stuff that's gonna get him in deep shit:
    -Pfizer is considering actively mutating COVID strains in its own labs to pre-emptively create vaccines. Says it's not gain of function but "directed evolution."
    -Admits they would probably just do this the way gain of function research is done, and also admits he believes gain of function research in the wuhan lab did in fact create COVID.
    -Says Pfizer doesn't care about regulations because the regulators are nice to them so they can come work at Pfizer later. No real surprise, but a company man on camera admitting it is always nice to have.
    Do you think that some of these guys being interviewed are decoys to set up and discredit Veritas or some type of internal vetting process, in which Pfizer uses decoy information to flag and find mole employees? Intelligence agencies use tactics like this all the time. Why wouldn't Pfizer do the same thing?

As a father of nine children, I can most certainly testify that daylight savings is tantamount to the end of the world. I hate it! It screws up all the childrens schedules.

The Impending US ICD Vaccine Passport and Its Unconstitutionality ⋆ Brownstone Institute

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Hoooooly shit, this is a big one.

Pfizer Exposed For Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines Via 'Directed Evolution' - YouTube

Veritas got some Pfizer R&D director tipsy and on camera (at least he looks a little boozed up to me) and he starts saying a lot of stuff that's gonna get him in deep shit:
    -Pfizer is considering actively mutating COVID strains in its own labs to pre-emptively create vaccines. Says it's not gain of function but "directed evolution."
    -Admits they would probably just do this the way gain of function research is done, and also admits he believes gain of function research in the wuhan lab did in fact create COVID.
    -Says Pfizer doesn't care about regulations because the regulators are nice to them so they can come work at Pfizer later. No real surprise, but a company man on camera admitting it is always nice to have.
    Rip is right.
    Considering the fact EcoHealth Alliance only got more money for more gain of function research after releasing Covid, I think we should expect Pelosi, Mccarthy and Mccain to do everything they can to support Pfizer following this revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    This is why Bitcoin is important.
    The FED and government can decide to make cash illegal, just like the CDC and the government decided to make not having the vacs or not wearing a mask illegal. They can reprint all the money in a different style and say that now you need to change your old money with the new one from a bank or no one will accept yours.
    They can do all kinds of shit because it's THEIR money, not yours.
    If you learn to use Bitcoin properly they can't even know if and how much money you own, and any transaction you make to buy other possessions can be anonymous and completely private.

This, is how all this shit ends. Everything that is happening, is happening for money, for control of fiat money. The petrodollar might die, but if you replace it with another fiat, the end result is exactly the same.
    Depending on your personal financial situation, I would start to seriously consider this alternative.
    I don’t mean to be rude but this level of naivety is common amongst Bitcoin enthusiasts.
    The government absolutely can 100% fuck bitcoin by just declaring it illegal. It doesn’t matter how much you have or how valuable it is, it’s now illegal. Sure it doesn’t affect it, but it affects you.
    If I just gave you 10 kilo’s of pure cocaine what would you do? Sure it’s valuable, but what are you actually going to do with it?
    Cocaine is not used as a reserve currency despite it having most of the properties of a potential currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It will be an interesting series of court tests.

I wish I could see her tits better.
    Orange might clash with pink.

https://i0.wp.com/ais-akamai.rtl.de/...acg3mpxdzy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Correct. No Starting Strength Gyms in California. Or New York, New Jersey, Maryland, or Washington.
    Are you forgetting the Strength Co fighting for their lives out there in CA? Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Are you forgetting the Strength Co fighting for their lives out there in CA? Lmao.
    Strength Co. is not a Starting Strength Gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Mexican women are all fat.
    That's not really accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I don’t mean to be rude but this level of naivety is common amongst Bitcoin enthusiasts.
    The government absolutely can 100% fuck bitcoin by just declaring it illegal. It doesn’t matter how much you have or how valuable it is, it’s now illegal. Sure it doesn’t affect it, but it affects you.
    If I just gave you 10 kilo’s of pure cocaine what would you do? Sure it’s valuable, but what are you actually going to do with it?
    Cocaine is not used as a reserve currency despite it having most of the properties of a potential currency.
    Yes, they can outlaw BTC whenever they feel like it, just like they did with gold in 1934:

How Likely is a New Ban on Gold Ownership in America?

Interesting fact, after the gold confiscation, big gov immediately reassessed the price per ounce by over 50%, making a tidy profit from We The People for their coffers.

Also, check out the astronomical rise in CPI since tricky Dick took us off the gold standard in the early 70s. Something like 20x loss of value for the petrodollar...

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    This is just dumb, sorry.
    Explain to me how the government can stop people from using bitcoins? Do they turn off all the electricity and internet in the country? Do they send the military in people's houses and businesses to torture them? China has been trying to make it illegal for years, and everytime they give up on it. Some countries try to come up with ways to tax it, but they can't force you to.
    It is much much much easier for a government to take fiat money from you, or possessions that you used fiat money to buy.

Attacking bitcoin means making it stronger and exposing all the holes in the current system, because unless they use extreme totalitarian measures, they can't stop a damn thing, and if they do, well a whole bunch of people would get really mad or simply leave the country and use bitcoins elsewhere.

The only realistic way would be convincing people to turn their bitcoins in voluntarily.
    Some would be stupid enough to do it, but a lot of people know better.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yes, they can outlaw BTC whenever they feel like it, just like they did with gold in 1934:

How Likely is a New Ban on Gold Ownership in America?

Interesting fact, after the gold confiscation, big gov immediately reassessed the price per ounce by over 50%, making a tidy profit from We The People for their coffers.

Also, check out the astronomical rise in CPI since tricky Dick took us off the gold standard in the early 70s. Something like 20x loss of value for the petrodollar...
    This simply cannot happen with Bitcoin. Because it's not a huge piece of metal you hide under the matress or is registered whenever bought and sold, and there is no way for them to own the entire supply and make deals with other governments who also have their own supply.
    Bitcoin is borderless.

The american people were stupid enough to give their gold to the government.
    Hopefully 100 years of being lied to won't make this happen again

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Also, check out the astronomical rise in CPI since tricky Dick took us off the gold standard in the early 70s.
    To be compared with the losses of physical gold reserves had he kept you in, of course.

IPB