starting strength gym
Page 2536 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1536203624362486252625342535253625372538254625862636 ... LastLast
Results 25,351 to 25,360 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Rip is right.
    Considering the fact EcoHealth Alliance only got more money for more gain of function research after releasing Covid, I think we should expect Pelosi, Mccarthy and Mccain to do everything they can to support Pfizer following this revelation.
    Of course the same cast of assholes are going to play cover for it. There's already some weird counter narrative that the guy was just a "drunk college student pretending to be a big shot", which is easily refuted by a trail of documentation that does indeed put him where they say he is in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That's not really accurate.
    Probably not, but the ones I had to deal with were.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I don’t mean to be rude but this level of naivety is common amongst Bitcoin enthusiasts.
    The government absolutely can 100% fuck bitcoin by just declaring it illegal. It doesn’t matter how much you have or how valuable it is, it’s now illegal. Sure it doesn’t affect it, but it affects you.
    If I just gave you 10 kilo’s of pure cocaine what would you do? Sure it’s valuable, but what are you actually going to do with it?
    Cocaine is not used as a reserve currency despite it having most of the properties of a potential currency.
    Let him be, he is young, he still thinks there are ways to make the world better. I love the guy, I wish I was still like that.

Say what you will. But this guy deserves respect.
    Shared post - Highlights from tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    [url=https://wherearethenumbers.substack.com/p/alroy-preis]
    ...Do you think that some of these guys being interviewed are decoys to set up and discredit Veritas or some type of internal vetting process, in which Pfizer uses decoy information to flag and find mole employees? Intelligence agencies use tactics like this all the time. Why wouldn't Pfizer do the same thing?
    1. Pfizer doesn't have the resources or competence for that; they arguably don't even have the resources or competence to perform their core competencies.
    2. Corporate bureaucrats are very image-conscious and risk-averse; they would be much more subtle if they did think to use those strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    ..The government absolutely can 100% fuck bitcoin by just declaring it illegal...
    Didn't work that way in China or Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That's not really accurate.
    Maybe it depends on the city; I have heard there are some big 'ol women in San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Explain to me how the government can stop people from using bitcoins? Do they turn off all the electricity and internet in the country
    Well not exactly, but through their "green" policies which is now entrenched in both side of politics, they are shutting down thermal power stations, spending huge sums to install unreliables such as wind and solar and are hoping that a big tesla battery will cover the mid winter heating peak loads and to make Australia even more green they want to remove natural gas from the energy supplies and make people use electrical appliances only, so in regard to bitcoin they do not need to shut down the grid, we are in the process all ready.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Well not exactly, but through their "green" policies which is now entrenched in both side of politics, they are shutting down thermal power stations, spending huge sums to install unreliables such as wind and solar and are hoping that a big tesla battery will cover the mid winter heating peak loads and to make Australia even more green they want to remove natural gas from the energy supplies and make people use electrical appliances only, so in regard to bitcoin they do not need to shut down the grid, we are in the process all ready.
    Once enough outcry happens (which with regards to Aussies, I am rather skeptical) they will switch to nuclear. There are already discussions going on about nuclear power in Davos and Gates has shares in some companies. Sooner or later there will be a nuclear education program set up to educate and then integrate it into society. We are still a long way away, but it looks like the seeds are being planted.

Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) was scheduled to release the next round of excess death stats on 24th January, but on that day, the website's relevant page changed the 'next release' due date to "unknown" and published a shorter summary instead.

Regular reporting will apparently continue sometime in February. 2022 deaths from 1 Jan to 30 Sept were running at 16% above average. One could be forgiven for suspecting this interruption to normal reporting is to buy time, possibly to devise a brand new method of calculating excess deaths that is more palatable. I guess we'll find out next month.

Once enough outcry happens ( which with regards to Aussies, I am rather skeptical) they will switch to nuclear. There are already discussions going on about nuclear power in Davos and Gates has shares in some companies. Sooner or later there will be a nuclear education program set up to educate and then integrate it into society. We are still a long way away, but it looks like the seeds are being planted.
    Australia has Uranium like the middle east has oil, but to go nuclear is too easy. We also have abundant black coal to drive thermal power stations and we could have the cheapest electrically in the world, we also have heaps of Natural gas,but we have this lot dictating to the masses what we can do.

No more coal and gas | Australian Greens

Climate Change and Energy | Australian Greens

This why we will never have Nuclear.

Nuclear and Uranium | Australian Greens

starting strength coach development program
    Once enough outcry happens ( which with regards to Aussies, I am rather skeptical) they will switch to nuclear. There are already discussions going on about nuclear power in Davos and Gates has shares in some companies. Sooner or later there will be a nuclear education program set up to educate and then integrate it into society. We are still a long way away, but it looks like the seeds are being planted.
    There is still significant production capacity for solar panels, batteries, heat pumps and all that other jazz to sell at ridiculous markup, funded by the taxpayer. Once all that money is sucked out, nuclear and coal will come back as if they were never the devourers of worlds.