starting strength gym
Page 2538 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1538203824382488252825362537253825392540254825882638 ... LastLast
Results 25,371 to 25,380 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    There is no "money." There is only debt.
    Well, you are paying it off with the nine kids. Nine kids! Your wife is a goddamned hero.

More questions than answers now that the PP "bodycam" hammer video was released.

I like the part where they came up with "Where's Nancy?" And the "perp" supposedly stated he was going to "break her kneecaps?"

Didn't the whole breaking kneecaps thing go out of style after prohibition ended, or does Nance just remember her brother and father saying that shit at the dinner table when they were the criminal overlord family of Baltimore, and thought this would be a plausible scenario??!!

Paul Pelosi attack video: Police release body cam footage | LiveNOW from FOX - YouTube

A few observations:

Who opened the door for the police?

Why was PP holding a drink in his left hand?

The hammer attack appears off screen from the camera?

Why does it look like a homeless encampment in the back yard before the "break in video?"

Why did the police use the decorative door knocker when they arrived instead of a "police knock?"

Why weren't any of the police ready with a taser or firearm when they entered the residence and saw a person holding a hammer against an old man?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Again, what CAN they do about that?
    I have no idea about the scenarios that can play out, but Bitcoin is not going anywhere.
    It's like saying the Internet is going away because people do illegal activities with it.
    China.

Google it.

Or don't. And continue believing that governments can't fuck shit up and/or shut shit down.

Just had to use my old Estwing 22 ounce framing hammer to "tap" a starter to get the snow plow truck going. I've built more than a few houses using this 16" beast.

I can only guess if someone used a hammer like this with an overhand swing like in the video, the poor SOB on the receiving end would be dead before they hit the ground.

Framing Hammer - Milled – Estwing

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    China.

Google it.

Or don't. And continue believing that governments can't fuck shit up and/or shut shit down.
    Last I checked Bitcoin is running just fine, and the Internet too. Chinese people have bigger problems than their government yapping about cryptocurrencies every couple years.
    In fact, if I recall correctly, all the miners that were making a living there, simply moved out of the country, that was the last news I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I can only guess if someone used a hammer like this with an overhand swing like in the video, the poor SOB on the receiving end would be dead before they hit the ground.
    Good analysis. It is pretty safe to say that we are dealing with a lazy fake.

The end of the full Pfizer Veritas video is very entertaining.
    Many of the NPCs do not know the video exists; Search engine optimized-censorship has worked.

If the Holocaust didn't happen, the Jews would probably invent it. I think anyone can see this if they think about it for a second. Why shouldn't such injustice to their people be avenged with vigorous slander? Milk those brutish goyim for everything you can get! Carry home the riches of Egypt! Especially since they were, in fact, put into camps, just like the Japanese were in the US, albeit in the context of a much more complicated cultural dynamic. (We were also lucky, in that we didn't have a war raging right on top of ours.) So I'm not that I'm saying that it is, but in a reasonably close alternate history to this one, the holocaust could easily be a greatly exaggerated historical event. There is nothing fundamentally unbelievable about such an alternate history. Same movie, different script.

In fact, we've seen this hypothetical hoax enacted on Trump before with our very own eyes. I mean all the "kids in cages" bullshit, and the pictures of the horrific "camps". There was some truth about there being a crisis at the border, but all those crimes they accused Trump of were invented out of whole cloth. They do it right in front of your face. If we had gotten as far as civil war, of course they would have eventually said Trump was planning to authorize a final solution to the border problem. I mean, of course they would. They'd do absolutely anything because... He's literally Hitler!

Now, isn't it funny that typing the two paragraphs I just did above would be illegal in several Western nations? And every year they push to make it illegal for me, too, but that pesky First Amendment has slowed them down a bit. Is there anything else on par with this? It's all very curious.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Last I checked Bitcoin is running just fine, and the Internet too. Chinese people have bigger problems than their government yapping about cryptocurrencies every couple years.
    In fact, if I recall correctly, all the miners that were making a living there, simply moved out of the country, that was the last news I heard.
    Ok let me spell it out for you.

"It is not illegal to conduct transactions using bitcoin" declares the government. This will be cross referenced by the IRS when you submit taxes.

Your toilet breaks and a plumber charges you $100 to fix it. An invoice is generated for the work which must be paid, if audited, there must be a corresponding payment from you for that amount. If the plumber accepts bitcoin he is accepting the risk. The alternative is not generating an invoice for the work, similar to "paying cash" currently. Which is a risk for both parties as it allows tax to be avoided. I don't know if you have something similar in your country but here that's only done between trusted parties, strangers generally won't accept "cash only" for work. The underground economy.

Bitcoin cannot work for it's intended purpose if it is an underground currency for the same reason bricks of cocaine hasn't replaced fiat currency today.

Any questions? Was I unclear? I did hurrily type this out so I assume I was at some point.