starting strength gym
Page 2539 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1539203924392489252925372538253925402541254925892639 ... LastLast
Results 25,381 to 25,390 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    It sure looks like the state media narrative is changing to blame cardiovascular adverse side effects from the vaccine on the COVID virus itself. Long COVID or some such shit.
    Yup, and the some other shit is rather funny. Ranging from playing video games to exercise and even eating eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Well, you are paying it off with the nine kids. Nine kids! Your wife is a goddamned hero.
    She's a frikin Trooper!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Last I checked Bitcoin is running just fine, and the Internet too. Chinese people have bigger problems than their government yapping about cryptocurrencies every couple years.
    In fact, if I recall correctly, all the miners that were making a living there, simply moved out of the country, that was the last news I heard.
    I have also heard that the regime has eased up on crypto use and mining as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The end of the full Pfizer Veritas video is very entertaining.
    Many of the NPCs do not know the video exists; Search engine optimized-censorship has worked.
    Yup! It really shows you what pussy ass fuckers we are dealing with. Corner the yellow bastards and they will squeal like the swine they are. If this guy knows anything, has any real information and names, it is highly probable that we will see this chicken magically disappear.

-------
    So is this gain of function or not?
    Pfizer Responds to Research Claims | Pfizer

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The end of the full Pfizer Veritas video is very entertaining.
    Many of the NPCs do not know the video exists; Search engine optimized-censorship has worked.
    Pfizer Responses to Veritas Expose

The following day, as promised, Veritas drops another amazing video in which James O’Keefe confronts Jordon Walker in some New York city eatery, and Dr. Walker comes unglued for all the world to see (I think that is about the kindest description possible). Veritas provides more documentation that Walker is/was, as advertised, a senior Pfizer employee with global Director-level responsibilities relating to their mRNA vaccine portfolio.

Clearly Pfizer has decided that the best response at this point is no response. They have disabled comments on all of their websites and social media outlets (except for those that they are “following”). Pfizer has managed to block every single major corporate news outlet from covering the story (except Tucker, who has considerable content freedom by contract with Fox). Jill posts a warning basically stating that we should expect the Empire to Strike Back.
    And we are supposed to laugh at Alex Jones. Read this shit. It also explains why Malone hasn't got time to talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    If this guy knows anything, has any real information and names, it is highly probable that we will see this chicken magically disappear.
    Highly prescient.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Ok let me spell it out for you.

"It is not illegal to conduct transactions using bitcoin" declares the government. This will be cross referenced by the IRS when you submit taxes.

Your toilet breaks and a plumber charges you $100 to fix it. An invoice is generated for the work which must be paid, if audited, there must be a corresponding payment from you for that amount. If the plumber accepts bitcoin he is accepting the risk. The alternative is not generating an invoice for the work, similar to "paying cash" currently. Which is a risk for both parties as it allows tax to be avoided. I don't know if you have something similar in your country but here that's only done between trusted parties, strangers generally won't accept "cash only" for work. The underground economy.

Bitcoin cannot work for it's intended purpose if it is an underground currency for the same reason bricks of cocaine hasn't replaced fiat currency today.

Any questions? Was I unclear? I did hurrily type this out so I assume I was at some point.
    I understand what you mean. The thing is bitcoin will never be and cannot be "approven" by a centralized government. So it will always be an "underground" currency in that context.
    What I'm saying is, the more they tighten the grip on Bitcoin, the more people wanna use it and find ways to make it better. If they let go of the grip, it simply keeps growing.
    Is Bitcoin's technology and practical application widely known to the general public? No
    But it is only 13 years old, and you don't need the entirety of the general public to know anything
    All you need is enough people to work on it and care about it to make it better and more resistant and more user friendly, so that eventually, when this fiat scam collapses or at least shakes things around badly enough, a lot more people will see it as an alternative.

It is a disruptive technology by definition.

How long did it take the Internet to become what it is today? How many decades? And how many people actually have any idea how it works? Can governments stop the internet? Have they tried in the last 40 years? It would benefit them greatly to do so. But what other example is there except China and North Korea? (Where I suspect people found a way to use "our" internet by now).

The only effect I've seen on Bitcoin from government's regulations has been a momentary drop in market price or hash rate (which is self-regulatory anyway, so it's not an actual damage to the network). How people react momentarily is not a good indicator of how the technology will develop and influence society in the future.

The little lies Tucker goes along with always bug me. No, Tucker, COVID did not "overturn the world and wreck the US economy". Totalitarian government policies did. He should know better than to read that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The little lies Tucker goes along with always bug me. No, Tucker, COVID did not "overturn the world and wreck the US economy". Totalitarian government policies did. He should know better than to read that garbage.
    Right. And COVID didn't kill millions of people. But he's saying that to poke them in the eye. And he's the absolutely only source of this information on the national media, so ease up on him. He does a great job.

Now, let's talk about climate some more. Look at this silly shit: Reducing anesthetics during surgery decreases greenhouse gases without affecting patient care, study shows

Anesthesiologists can play a role in reducing the greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming by decreasing the amount of anesthetic gas provided during procedures without compromising patient care, suggests new research being presented at the American Society of Anesthesiologists' ADVANCE 2023, the Anesthesiology Business Event.

Inhaled anesthetics used during general anesthesia are estimated to be responsible for 0.01% to 0.10% of the total worldwide carbon dioxide equivalent emission. For example, an hour of surgery using the inhaled anesthetic desflurane is equivalent to driving up to 470 miles, according to one study. Carbon dioxide is the primary greenhouse gas that traps heat in the Earth's atmosphere, contributing to global warming.

"Global warming is affecting our daily life more and more, and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions has become crucial," said Mohamed Fayed, M.D., M.Sc., lead author of the study and senior anesthesia resident at Henry Ford Health in Detroit. "No matter how small each effect is, it will add up. As anesthesiologists, we can contribute significantly to this cause by making little changes in our daily practice—such as lowering the flow of anesthetic gas—without affecting patient care."
    When anesthesia is playing the game, you know that the propaganda is a thick blanket. Read this one again:

Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    democracy dies in data adulteration - by el gato malo

A very good analysis and reading of some of the core issues we face in our modern society. The Bad Cat man elegantly ties in the corruption of data science re: covid-19 to the anthropogenic global warming lies. It's interesting how this bad top down science has become a systematic problem. The cat doesn't mention it, but there are giant bright line parallels in the food science and diet world too. Ancel Keys, need we say more?
    I'll bump my summary again:

https://co2coalition.org/wp-content/...EC-6-17-22.pdf

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct?

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    How long did it take the Internet to become what it is today? How many decades? And how many people actually have any idea how it works? Can governments stop the internet? Have they tried in the last 40 years? It would benefit them greatly to do so. But what other example is there except China and North Korea? (Where I suspect people found a way to use "our" internet by now).
    Your metaphors are mixed, Francesco. The Internet is more like the Bitcoin mining machines and Bitcoin is the things people do on the Internet.
    Think for a moment about how governments regulate what people are "allowed" to do on the Internet, and why people obey them and stop doing those things, and you'll get what everyone is trying to explain to you: when government gets interested enough to ban or limit it, Bitcoin becomes just as docile as your fiat currency. Or, sure, it remains lucrative (just as heroin and "that thing that Ukraine was known as being the world's leader in" are!), but you've gotta utilize the dark web to actually use it. Which means the punishments that the government will mete out for catching you using it are serious enough that it IS useless and banned, regardless of whatever yricky nomenclature you use to define those restrictions on its possession or use.

Sorry to be the first to break it to you, but they've got the big guns and we're living on their plantations, and though some of us serfs throughout the world have more rights than others, what those idiots say really is what goes in this crazy clown world. Remember, even Wesley Snipes got convicted and jailed for trying to walk off the fields.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Just had to use my old Estwing 22 ounce framing hammer to "tap" a starter to get the snow plow truck going. I've built more than a few houses using this 16" beast.

I can only guess if someone used a hammer like this with an overhand swing like in the video, the poor SOB on the receiving end would be dead before they hit the ground.

Framing Hammer - Milled – Estwing
    Do we know whose hammer that was?

I think there is a big difference if the perp brought it with him or it was PPs, although I can’t believe PP would own or use a hammer. Was there ongoing construction work in the house?

If the perp brought it, he will have a tough defense no matter how goofy it looks on the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Now, let's talk about climate some more. Look at this silly shit: Reducing anesthetics during surgery decreases greenhouse gases without affecting patient care, study shows

When anesthesia is playing the game, you know that the propaganda is a thick blanket. Read this one again:
    :
    Good find! This nonsense can be rejected without any analysis, my guess is the authors missed a factor of a million or more.

starting strength coach development program
    Don't know who this guy is, but I like him already.
    https://rumble.com/v27j1p6-davos-is-...mic-forum.html