starting strength gym
Page 2546 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1546204624462496253625442545254625472548255625962646 ... LastLast
Results 25,451 to 25,460 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

UK data, massive shift in vaccine risk / benefit analysis - YouTube

"The Definition of 'Misinformation' in this Law is Not Clear- It's NONSENSE!" - DailyClout
    “At one point she (the defense attorney) said ‘Judge, I think we can see that the definition of misinformation is very clear’ – and BOOM! He (the judge) stopped her and he said ‘No it’s not! It’s not clear at all! The definition of misinformation in this law is not clear, it’s NONSENSE’ “

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Most things are barely edible in the UK it seems.
    Allow me to say that I think you don't know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    People thought the Pound was a stable predictable currency, and then one jack-off made it crash in a few weeks.
    What crashed the pound was the insane decision to keep it at a level that was not compatible with the fundamentals of the UK economy (inflation rate differentials in particular). Speculators simply took advantage of the foolish decision by the UK authorities to declare they would defend the exchange rate; they actually gave people like Soros a nice target to aim at.
    Italy suffered the same fate, compounded by the fact that the Germans had publicly committed to help defending the FX rate of currencies in the European snake system, but in private knew that the Bundesbank was allowed to refuse that (you can read the minutes of the meeting where this was agreed, between Chancellor Schmidt and the Bundesbank board, here: EMS: Bundesbank Council meeting with Chancellor Schmidt (assurances on operation of EMS) [declassified 2008] | Margaret Thatcher Foundation).

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Such a carefully crafted argument. Bitcoin is Math, like SS. Hard to disagree without looking like an idiot.
    Basic barbell training for strength is so similar to a completely-virtual distributed consensus protocol failing to serve as currency — I can barely tell them apart. After all, “physical strength is the most important thing in life” is the motto of Nakamoto, Buterin, Bankman-Fried, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Not really, he basically just exploited weaknesses that the Bank of England imposed on itself while trying to go against the wishes of the electorate and forcefully include the pound in the Exchange Rate Mechanism. The authoritative read on this IMO is Bernard Connolly, The Rotten Heart of Europe. The book explains all the shenanigans there.
    I'll add it to my never ending to read list

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Kudos to Subby for the clear explaination.
    So, Bitcoins are created as a byproduct of the transaction verification process.
    Also, by design, there is only a limited number of Bitcoins that can be created.
    What happens after the last Bitcoin has been mined?
    I mean, once all Bitcoins are created, there is no incentive left to do the clerking work to verify a block of transactions, apart from the small 'tips' Subby mentions.
    Which, imho, means that either transactions stop being verified, of the tips required to get your transaction approved will become very substantial.

I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this.
    Thanks in advance.

IPB
    I believe that once the last coin is mined in 2100 or in a similar timeframe, It’s estimated that the value of the bitcoin economy will grow, therefore you will have to tip less. But from what I remember about bitcoin discussions, this is an unsolved problem at this stage.

My brother loves Bitcoin and the other ones... But my brother is a crackhead nutcase too so I'm going against it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That is a damn good question. What's the angle here? I notice that the word "ivermectin" does not appear in the piece.
    Republicans have the House; want revenge for voter fraud and their constituents are demanding investigations.
    They are rats fleeing to the ship they don't think will sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Republicans have the House; want revenge for voter fraud and their constituents are demanding investigations.
    Rats? I was thinking roaches, but probably not much difference for whoever they infest.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Just saw a clip of crying Chuck Schumer, he's definitely a rat, possibly bred with a roach. What a despicable piece of shit that thing is.

Thomas Harrington writes a lot of good stuff at the Brownstone Institute - The Shame of Covidians

"Understanding all this makes it easier to think of those who provided the vociferous support for the government-imposed destruction of freedom of association, commercial freedom, bodily sovereignty, mass firings, record-shattering numbers of injuries and deaths and who knows how many future health complications with a greater degree of forgiveness and compassion. But I’m not there yet. "

I can't see myself ever getting 'there', but I would like to let go of the anger at some point.

starting strength coach development program
    Get a load of this: MSNBC: Yasmin Vossoughian opens up about health scare

Sometimes recovery from a simple Cold causes heart damage. And, she's getting older too, you know.