starting strength gym
Page 2547 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1547204724472497253725452546254725482549255725972647 ... LastLast
Results 25,461 to 25,470 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Get a load of this: MSNBC: Yasmin Vossoughian opens up about health scare

Sometimes recovery from a simple Cold causes heart damage. And, she's getting older too, you know.
    She needs to be placed in sexual slavery.

Sometimes recovery from a simple Cold causes heart damage. And, she's getting older too, you know.
    They aren't even bothering to scrub the comment section anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I believe that once the last coin is mined in 2100 or in a similar timeframe, It’s estimated that the value of the bitcoin economy will grow, therefore you will have to tip less. But from what I remember about bitcoin discussions, this is an unsolved problem at this stage.
    Thanks a lot for taking the time.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    She needs to be placed in sexual slavery.
    I have never heard of this person so after seeing the comments I did a quick search to familiarize myself with her. Found this interesting article that may explain or at least identify a contributing factor in her susceptibility to blood/heart related medical issues. The affect of the treatments for this birth scar on her left leg coupled with serial Covid notvax jabs are unpredictable. She almost lost the bet.

Yasmin Vossoughian on her birthmark treatments: It'''s OK to admit you'''re not OK

With regard to her prospects in the sex trade, her left leg might diminish her value to potential sex partners who are not either blind or blind drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Such a carefully crafted argument. Bitcoin is Math, like SS. Hard to disagree without looking like an idiot.
    I agree. When I review financial reports, which use math, I can't help but see the similarities to SS. Others on this board may be experiencing the same phenomena in their daily pursuits too.

Probably had a ton of those lipid nanoparticles touch down there and get to work. It seems like Autoimmune shit is being caused by this, and it doesn't have a particular place it always happens. I'm betting it's just when those particles concentrate in a particular area and turn it into a spike factory, your body attacks it like crazy and it causes big problems.

COVID-19 is a leading cause of death among US children and teens, study shows

These type of especially reckless articles always seem to be written by women who just kinda "ended up" writing about "the science". Get a load of this:

ALL ABOUT ME

Dance served as my unconventional gateway into science journalism. I spent my college years sprinting from mirror-lined dance studios to dimly lit neuroscience laboratories and then back again for rehearsal. I translated the intricacies of memory formation and neurological disease into movement phrases, and I brought those to the stage.
    This is why we call it Clown World.

I heard the Dr say that our COVID response killed everyone’s immune system. Now you are all in grave risk for heart failure. If I can save a healthy woman, one that runs, doesn’t eat meat, and is aging a year every year, I might be able to save you. Book quickly. Cash or bitcoin is preferred.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    They aren't even bothering to scrub the comment section anymore.
    Seems rather careless of them.