starting strength gym
Page 2554 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1554205424542504254425522553255425552556256426042654 ... LastLast
Results 25,531 to 25,540 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    when a confident, self-reliant character rooted in cultural and historical norms and simple military arms that function reliably in challenging conditions would more than suffice.
    To wit: in 2022, the US gave Ukraine $113B of aid. By contrast, Russia's 2023 budget for its entire military is supposedly ~$80B, and that is much higher than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Either Ritter or MacGregor have mentioned a few times now that our military gear is so complicated and high-tech that it loses all relevance and usefulness out on the battlefield with actual peer militaries. I think in the latter social situations and these high-tech military contractor ones the aim is the same: emasculate and milk as much money as possible out of the taxpayer serf while convincing him it is for his own good and safety, since a helpless, uncertain, fearful human being is much easier to rule. So we lean on the courts/rule of law and complicated military equipment when a confident, self-reliant character rooted in cultural and historical norms and simple military arms that function reliably in challenging conditions would more than suffice.
    Vox Day put it like this: "The US has WWII Germany's problem on steroids". There is simply no way the US is winning an extended conflict with a Russia/China axis. The US's only shot is a spectacular shock-and-awe campaign so front-loaded that basically nothing is saved for Plan B, except perhaps nukes. The fact that it's openly provoking such a conflict highlights the utter insanity of our "leaders".

---------------------------------------------------------

My theory on the stupid balloon: It's just like Russian "hacking". The shit probably happens all the time, is taken care of (or not), and kept private. They obviously want you to get your panties in a twist over China, so maybe the best way to react is not to get your panties in a twist over China. As if we don't fly all kinds of garbage over their airspace. I don't think it takes a genius to see that this a propaganda driven event. What the fuck does China need a balloon for when they have thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of spies embedded in our institution? I mean, come the fuck on.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    My theory on the stupid balloon: It's just like Russian "hacking". The shit probably happens all the time, is taken care of (or not), and kept private. They obviously want you to get your panties in a twist over China, so maybe the best way to react is not to get your panties in a twist over China. As if we don't fly all kinds of garbage over their airspace. I don't think it takes a genius to see that this a propaganda driven event. What the fuck does China need a balloon for when they have thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of spies embedded in our institution? I mean, come the fuck on.
    Thanks for the reality check.

---------------------------------------------------------

Of course. Let’s just add the 100’s of satellites that fly over 24/7.

Vox Day put it like this: "The US has WWII Germany's problem on steroids". There is simply no way the US is winning an extended conflict with a Russia/China axis. The US's only shot is a spectacular shock-and-awe campaign so front-loaded that basically nothing is saved for Plan B, except perhaps nukes. The fact that it's openly provoking such a conflict highlights the utter insanity of our "leaders".
    What are we trying to win? I mean, I don't need anything from the Chinese, do you? I ain't got no beef with the Russians either. What are they wanting? More space around the bear's cave? Can't blame 'em. They got shit geography. Seems to me all "our goals" over there are really someone else's goals.

Our real problems are much closer to home.

State of the Union address tonight; either they shellacked the wrinkles on FJB's forehead, or that's a double with an old man mask. Usually when he lies, the wrinkles climb up to his scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    State of the Union address tonight; either they shellacked the wrinkles on FJB's forehead, or that's a double with an old man mask. Usually when he lies, the wrinkles climb up to his scalp.
    How do you watch this shit? If I want to be lied to, I'll go to a car dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How do you watch this shit? If I want to be lied to, I'll go to a car dealership.
    I made it through around 5 minutes and shut that shit off. Just wanted to see what the propaganda machine was churning out today.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Aren't we all glad that Kari Lake is not the governor of AZ? Why, she might have had some influence on the Santa Cruz county political machine, and this vicious thug might be free right now, able to harm other criminal trespassers with the politically correct citizenship.

But what is the real lesson here?
    Voter fraud has consequences?
    Border states now have enough illegal aliens to democratically secede from the US and become part of Mexico?
    The US is unable to fight or win a war on foreign soil, if it can't first regain control of the territory within its own borders?
    How Cartels Took Over California's Desert and Turned It to Lawless Land | Dawn Rowe - YouTube

V
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Of course. Let’s just add the 100’s of satellites that fly over 24/7.
    And the large "farms" the CCP is allowed to own adjacent to major military installations.