starting strength gym
Page 2576 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 1576207624762526256625742575257625772578258626262676 ... LastLast
Results 25,751 to 25,760 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Generals are always fighting the last war. As Shiva points out, look at the trends, not the labels.

Imagine you are the failed communist state. You see the end result of the subversion of America with globalism and multiculturalism (which is actually just the latest skin suit the usual suspects happen to be wearing). Yeah, we still have material comforts, but at what cost? Recall the article Yngvi posted a few days ago about how horrified Ukrainian refugees were at the American public school system. So horrified that they actually chose to simply not go to school anymore. Why in the absolute fucking hell would you want such social degeneration for your own country?

It's Samuel P. Huntington vs the Clown World "end of history" delusions of Francis Fukuyama, and it is becoming more obvious every day that Huntington was right and Fukuyama was just another clown. We are moving into a multi-polar world order of civilization states and away from globalism. This really sucks for the people who have been actively destroying their own civilizations in the hopes of creating a blank canvas to paint their global utopia of "our democracy" onto.

Zelensky is kind of useful in that he often says the quiet part out loud:

And that percentage of Americans as you’ve mentioned is increasing, I can tell them only one thing: If they do not change their opinion, if they do not understand us, if they do not support Ukraine, they will lose NATO, they will lose the clout of the United States, they will lose the leadership position that they enjoy in the world.
    Yes, this is the last gasp of petrodollar globalism, but it's a good thing. The faster it happens, the better the chance the historical American nation survives in some form.

There's actually NAACP "image" awards. I had no idea.

I guess I'll just go back to my corner and wait for White History Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I believe that political correctness was born out of good intention…..
    What led you to draw this conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What the hell am I supposed to do to prepare for a massively pessimistic future (Yngvi would say realistic) in which a system is put into place to like lock me down in my house indefinitely?
    You know in advance this time, even if it might only be a few months:
    UK Preparing for Mass \/@ccination in 2023 - YouTube
    Make your choice; you can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of reality.

I still believe soviet ideological subversion of American society and the west ended 40 years ago.

The cartels get to count the votes in border states now.
    If our nation had competent leadership, this would be seen as an overt act of war from Mexico and the US Army would be massing in border states.
    SHOCKING: AZ Senate/House Elections Presenter Claims That Sinaloa Cartel Uses Bribes, Money Laundering, Election Fraud to Control Elected Officials and Traffic Drugs, Humans, Ballots in Arizona | The Gateway Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Look at this thread on Twitter regarding Putin's recent speech. Listen to the clip of the speech. Terribly important question: how many Americans agree with Putin and disagree with "Joe Biden"?

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...73545056784385
    At the 1:00 minute timestamp "we in Russia have never intruded in peoples private life"....interesting quote from Putin. Regarding his speech, his speech basically follows the same format as Hitler speech before declaring war on the USA. Hitler speeches were full of FDR/American rhetoric, as if the common German cared, but it framed the Nazi narrative that Americans were Jewish sympathizers, mixed race, and propped his nationalism stand with the common folk of Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Nelson View Post
    An excellent question about this non-obvious conclusion.

Scott Adams has been trying to get right with the universe recently, walking back and apologizing for his vaccine support. Now he's a racist for remarking on a poll that showed that approximately half of a group of black responders refused to say that it was okay to be white. He didn't think that was a good idea, and he's been cancelled as a result. This is how it's done in 2023: You Vill Toe Ze Party Line or You Vill Be Removed. What would happen if 1000 white people were asked if it was okay to be black?

Here's an interesting list regarding Chicago, the most corrupt city in the Western Hemisphere:

1. 1804 Shootings, 334 Homicides from January thru June 2021. Almost every shooter and homicide were BLACK - 97.7%, but BLM and Chicago‘s Democratic Politicians blame “police and systemic racism.”

2. The Chicago mayor is black.

3. The Superintendent of Police is black.

4. The Cook County States’ Attorney is black.

5. The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.

6 The Illinois Attorney General is black.

7. The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.

8. The Cook County Board President is black.

9. The State Senate Majority Leader is black.

10. The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.

11. The Illinois Secretary of State is black.

12. The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.

13. The Cook County Clerk is black.

14. The Chicago Treasurer is black.

15. The Chicago Police Board President is black.

16. The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.

17. The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.

18. The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.

19. 40% of the City Council belong to the Black Caucus.

Their average pay is $122,304 annually each, PLUS $122,000 per year in expenses.

Their pension for life is 80% of last pay.

Republican head count in the City Council is ZERO.

William Hale Thompson was the last Republican Mayor of Chicago in 1931.

For 89 years Democrats have controlled the Chicago Mayor’s Office.

At the end of fiscal 2019 the Chicago deficit was $838,200,000!
    Are these numbers wrong, or do they just make you uncomfortable and must therefore be wrong anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You know in advance this time, even if it might only be a few months:
    UK Preparing for Mass \/@ccination in 2023 - YouTube
    Make your choice; you can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of reality.
    Now you sound like Anglin too. I get it now, there is obviously a digital whatever market to be made out of you super pessimistic guys. Don’t get me wrong, I am generally pessimistic about existence as such, I find it to be a monstrously bad idea. I know perfectly well why I am the way I am, I lost too many loves not because of my doing (the banality of it…). So someone offing me with a vaccine or something akin to the scenarios you guys are preparing for would be an improvement - meaning it’s not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Nelson View Post
    I believe most people were not racially motivated (racist) back in the 50s 60s and 70s. However, it undeniably did exist.

Ideas like affirmative action initially (as intended not what it has become), seemed reasonable and possibly helpful in spite of the obvious problems they would ultimately create. I believe the evidence sufficiently supports a good intention - bad outcome situation. Same for title 9.

Additionally, an alternate conclusion that political correctness was created to suppress and control people, requires some details. Like who was doing what to whom.

Until someone can produce the playbook for political correctness, I’m sticking with good intentions gone bad.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I believe most people were not racially motivated (racist) back in the 50s 60s and 70s. However, it undeniably did exist.

Ideas like affirmative action initially (as intended not what it has become), seemed reasonable and possibly helpful in spite of the obvious problems they would ultimately create. I believe the evidence sufficiently supports a good intention - bad outcome situation. Same for title 9.

Additionally, an alternate conclusion that political correctness was created to suppress and control people, requires some details. Like who was doing what to whom.

Until someone can produce the playbook for political correctness, I’m sticking with good intentions gone bad.
    Barry, that's terribly naive.