starting strength gym
Page 2579 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1579207924792529256925772578257925802581258926292679 ... LastLast
Results 25,781 to 25,790 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    In Mexico-controlled Arizona, a white rancher will not get a fair trial and will be charged without evidence or witnesses:
    Judge Rules Arizona Ranch Owner Will Stand Trial For Alleged Shooting Death Of Illegal Immigrant | ZeroHedge

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    If Clown World continues, both the Latino and Latinx labels will eventually be "wrong" too, just like Hispanic. This is another propaganda aspect of PC. You need to routinely change what is "wrong" in order to keep people on edge. It also makes it easy to identify those who are not enthusiastic about keeping up to date on what the current rules are. The potential wrong-thinkers. None of these tactics are new.
    The revolution never ends, the communist utopia can only be achieved through permanent revolution and class struggle.

They are aiming for a utopia, utopia's can never be achieved, therefore they need to use increasing amounts of pressure on society, which inevitably means violence and bloodshed. And the revolution can never end which means the bloodshed will never end. marxism has more in common with a blood cult then an actual religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    In Mexico-controlled Arizona, a white rancher will not get a fair trial and will be charged without evidence or witnesses:
    Judge Rules Arizona Ranch Owner Will Stand Trial For Alleged Shooting Death Of Illegal Immigrant | ZeroHedge
    I don't understand why it is a bad thing for there to be a trial for the rancher after he allegedly killed a man. Why did you feel the need to use the qualifier ”white” when describing the rancher? The article you linked to did not use this description once. Also, that article literally stated that there was a witness to the shooting. Hopefully you are not of the mindset that the victim's life doesn't matter and the witness is not credible simply because of their country of origin. Witness credibility and presentation of the evidence are things that should be brought up during trial.

Political Correctness deals with the left’s attempt to shape culture by restricting terms deemed inappropriate within the language. At least that’s been the definition since the late 1980s.

What Barry labels Political Correctness is the federal government enacting law or executive action to correct injustices with the accompanying anticipatable unintended consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    I don't understand why it is a bad thing for there to be a trial for the rancher after he allegedly killed a man. Why did you feel the need to use the qualifier ”white” when describing the rancher? The article you linked to did not use this description once. Also, that article literally stated that there was a witness to the shooting. Hopefully you are not of the mindset that the victim's life doesn't matter and the witness is not credible simply because of their country of origin. Witness credibility and presentation of the evidence are things that should be brought up during trial.
    Did you miss the part about the 10 guys shooting at the rancher, who happens to be white in a county run by the Mexican cartels? The article quite likely left a bunch of stuff out, the media being what it is. I'm not opposed to a trial if the grand jury actually indicts the rancher. And under the circumstances I have no doubt that they will. But most grand juries under these circumstances would no-bill the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Did you miss the part about the 10 guys shooting at the rancher, who happens to be white in a county run by the Mexican cartels? The article quite likely left a bunch of stuff out, the media being what it is. I'm not opposed to a trial if the grand jury actually indicts the rancher. And under the circumstances I have no doubt that they will. But most grand juries under these circumstances would no-bill the guy.
    No, actually I did not miss that part. But that is the story of the man who will be on trial to determine guilt or innocence. I do not know what happened in this case one way or another. Perhaps he is innocent and this gang of people shot at him first and it was self defense. Maybe this man saw some people crossing the border and decided to shoot at them because he viewed them as nothing more than animals. I am just not going to be outraged if a man who killed someone will have evidence presented at trial to determine his guilt or innocence.

No, actually I did not miss that part. But that is the story of the man who will be on trial to determine guilt or innocence. I do not know what happened in this case one way or another. Perhaps he is innocent and this gang of people shot at him first and it was self defense. Maybe this man saw some people crossing the border and decided to shoot at them because he viewed them as nothing more than animals. I am just not going to be outraged if a man who killed someone will have evidence presented at trial to determine his guilt or innocence.
    How about the part where they were trespassing on his property? What is the story of the illegal aliens?

__________________________________________________ ____________

GAME OVER: Medicare data shows the COVID vaccines increase your risk of dying

Kirsch has hit some home runs over the past two years. Here's another one:

Isn’t it a shame that none of the world’s governments make the vaccination-death records publicly available? My claim is that if they did that, it would end the debate instantly and prove to the world that the vaccines are unsafe. So that’s why they keep it locked up.

But apparently there is one whistleblower who is interested in data transparency.

Last night, I got a USB drive in my mailbox with the Medicare data that links deaths and vaccination dates. Finally! This is the data that nobody wants to talk or even ask about.

I was able to authenticate the data by matching it with records I already had. And the analysis that I did on the data I received matches up with other analyses I have received previously.

The nice thing about this Medicare data is that nobody can claim that it is “unreliable.” Medicare is the unassailable “gold-standard” database. It’s the database that the CDC never wants us to see for some reason. They never even mention it. They pretend it doesn’t exist. So you know it is important.

Do you want to know what it shows?

It shows that these shots increase your risk of dying and once you get shot, your risk of dying remains elevated for an unknown amount of time. And that’s in the very population it is supposed to help the most!

Now you know why the CDC, which has always had access to the Medicare records, has never made them publicly available for anyone to analyze to prove that the vaccines are safe. Because the records show the opposite. That’s why they keep the data hidden from view and it’s why they NEVER talk about it.

Today, in this article, you will finally get to see what nobody outside the HHS has ever seen before: the “gold standard” Medicare records, i.e., the truth. You can analyze it yourself.

Maybe this man saw some people crossing the border and decided to shoot at them because he viewed them as nothing more than animals.
    Why would anyone shoot an animal for crossing a national border? That's just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Why would anyone shoot an animal for crossing a national border? That's just silly.
    He obviously shot them cause they're Latinx, duh

starting strength coach development program
    Trials are extremely expensive and you run the risk of a woke jury finding guilty when you are innocent. There needs to be some strong evidence this was not self defense before charges are brought. Look at the Rittenhouse trial. There was more then enough evidence that all of the shots were self defense. The state lied and tried to use emotion to find him guilty anyway. The system is broken.