starting strength gym
Page 2582 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1582208224822532257225802581258225832584259226322682 ... LastLast
Results 25,811 to 25,820 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    When the people aren't sufficiently fooled by your "cut the woman in half" trick, just cut the woman in half.

With the increasing prevalence of AI it reminds me of this:
    The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance Part I (1/2) [HD] - YouTube

Some poor fool just bought a roofs worth of solar panels. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    I don't understand why it is a bad thing for there to be a trial for the rancher after he allegedly killed a man. Why did you feel the need to use the qualifier ”white” when describing the rancher? The article you linked to did not use this description once. Also, that article literally stated that there was a witness to the shooting. Hopefully you are not of the mindset that the victim's life doesn't matter and the witness is not credible simply because of their country of origin. Witness credibility and presentation of the evidence are things that should be brought up during trial.
    In under 50 years, White ranchers have been forced out of that county in Arizona, going from about 80% of the population to less than 5%; this is extreme, weaponized demographic replacement in action.
    2/3 of the residents of that county were not born in the United States.
    Spanish is the primary language of 85% of the current population.
    All police in this case are Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    All the prosecutors are Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    All of the judges in this case are Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    All of the jurors in this case will be Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    The White rancher was arrested, held on $1 million bail and charged with no evidence, no witnesses and no reason to believe the rancher had shot anybody. (Despite your indignation and claims otherwise, people are not required to prove their innocence in this country... although, it might be the traditional process in Mexico)

Because, this is clearly a racial issue.

I am going to post this once again.
    The biggest story of the past 50 years in the United States, second only to Covid:
    SHOCKING: AZ Senate/House Elections Presenter Claims That Sinaloa Cartel Uses Bribes, Money Laundering, Election Fraud to Control Elected Officials and Traffic Drugs, Humans, Ballots in Arizona | The Gateway Pundit
    The United States and its systems of governance no longer hold power in Arizona.

Remember the Alamo; Mexico sure as hell does.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    In under 50 years, White ranchers have been forced out of that county in Arizona, going from about 80% of the population to less than 5%; this is extreme, weaponized demographic replacement in action.
    2/3 of the residents of that county were not born in the United States.
    Spanish is the primary language of 85% of the current population.
    All police in this case are Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    All the prosecutors are Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    All of the judges in this case are Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    All of the jurors in this case will be Mexican or of Mexican heritage.
    The White rancher was arrested, held on $1 million bail and charged with no evidence, no witnesses and no reason to believe the rancher had shot anybody. (Despite your indignation and claims otherwise, people are not required to prove their innocence in this country... although, it might be the traditional process in Mexico)

Because, this is clearly a racial issue.

I am going to post this once again.
    The biggest story of the past 50 years in the United States, second only to Covid:
    SHOCKING: AZ Senate/House Elections Presenter Claims That Sinaloa Cartel Uses Bribes, Money Laundering, Election Fraud to Control Elected Officials and Traffic Drugs, Humans, Ballots in Arizona | The Gateway Pundit
    The United States and its systems of governance no longer hold power in Arizona.

Remember the Alamo; Mexico sure as hell does.
    I would be interested to see where you got you data regarding this demographic shift. For a county that is on the southernmost part of Arizona and that shares a border with Mexico to have been 80% white 50 years ago seems a little odd. I think there could be a case of some interesting math here. For instance according to the most recent census 95.3% of the population is identified as white in Santa Cruz county.

Race and Hispanic Origin
    White alone, percent 95.3%
    Black or African American alone, percent(a) 1.1%
    American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a) 1.5%
    Asian alone, percent(a) 0.9%
    Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a) 0.1%
    Two or More Races, percent 1.0%
    Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 82.7%
    White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 15.5%

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...5221#RHI125221
    That could be because as of 2019, 58.5 million or 18% of Americans identified themselves ethnically as Hispanic or Latino. Of those, 38.3 million, or 65.5% (11.8% of the total US population), also self-identified as white.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia

If you notice, there is a more detailed breakdown towards the bottom of the demographics separating out Hispanic/Latino (82.7%) and white alone, not Hispanic/Latino (15.5%). Now yes, those individuals who are lets say exclusively Caucasian do represent a minority of the population, but they are still a significantly higher percentage of the population than you claim.

As far as your stats regarding the percentage of the population that speaks Spanish, are of Mexican descent, the number of judges and jurors who are of Mexican descent, etc, I dont find it that unusual that a large percentage of the population have Mexican heritage when the county borders directly with Mexico! Do you not realize that white guys are not exactly indigenous to North America? Now I admittingly can not find the demographics of the region 50 years ago but I would be shocked if European white guys made up 80% of the population. Perhaps I am wrong, or perhaps these stats you provided are nothing but race baiting nonsense that have been creatively edited.

Regardless, your overall point here seems to be that the white man wont be able to receive a fair trial because of the demographics of his peers. Does this also apply to the one of the 1.1% of the population who is black shoots someone as well? Or should they also not face trial because of the unfavorable demographics? Also, as stated previously, your article literally stated that there was in fact a witness to what happened! I dont think it is too hard to infer why you consider him not credible.

As far as your article regarding the accusations of Arizona election fraud, perhaps you can redeploy the Cyber Ninjas to start fighting the Mexican Cartels so the Caucasians can finally and rightfully reclaim their Mexican homeland!

As far as your article regarding the accusations of Arizona election fraud, perhaps you can redeploy the Cyber Ninjas to start fighting the Mexican Cartels so the Caucasians can finally and rightfully reclaim their Mexican homeland!

Up until that I was following along and giving you some leeway. But you had to go full-on idiot.

For a county that is on the southernmost part of Arizona and that shares a border with Mexico to have been 80% white 50 years ago seems a little odd.
    Is it odd that northern Mexico is nearly 100% Mexican? I mean they're in the northernmost part of Mexico that shares a border with a historically White nation. By your "logic" it should be.

Do you not realize that white guys are not exactly indigenous to North America?
    And there it is. "Whites aren't even supposed to be there in the first place."

Just drop your veneer of "honest debate". You're not fooling anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    With the increasing prevalence of AI it reminds me of this:
    The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance Part I (1/2) [HD] - YouTube

Colossus: The Forbin Project - 1971

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Some poor fool just bought a roofs worth of solar panels. Oops.
    And what about those guys who invested in land to grow some food (photosynthesis)?
    What about every living beings need for sunlight for many important biological/physiological processes.
    Unfortunately this probably effects every aspect of life itself.