starting strength gym
Page 2588 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1588208824882538257825862587258825892590259826382688 ... LastLast
Results 25,871 to 25,880 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    ... I’ll go out on a limb and assert concrete is more likely than aliens.
    Then how are you going to explain Atlantis?

Quote Originally Posted by vkp78 View Post
    Joseph Rosenbaum, Sex offender [CRIMINAL COMPLAINT]
    The 11 counts include:

COUNT ONE: (PUBLIC SEXUAL INDECENCY TO A MINOR UNDER FIFTEEN, A CLASS FIVE FELONY)
    On or about the month of February, 2002 through the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed public sexual indecency to a minor by intentionally or knowingly committing an act of sexual contact by masturbating, while (name removed) a minor under fifteen years of age was present.

COUNT TWO: (SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH A MINOR UNDER FIFTEEN, A CLASS TWO FELONY, A DANGEROUS CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN)
    On or about the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed sexual conduct with a minor, by intentionally or knowingly engaging in an act of sexual intercourse with (second victim), a minor under the age of fifteen years, by penetrating the victim’s anus with his penis.

COUNT THREE: (FURNISHING OBSCENE OR HARMFUL ITEMS TO MINORS, A CLASS FOUR FELONY)
    On or about the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM, with knowledge of the character of the item involved, recklessly furnished, presented, provided, made available, gave, lent, showed, advertised, distributed an item harmful to minors, to (second victim), a minor under eighteen years of age, to Wit: photographs of nude women including their genitals.

COUNT FOUR: (PUBLIC SEXUAL INDECENCY TO A MINOR UNDER FIFTEEN, A CLASS FIVE Felony)
    On or about the 27th day at March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed public sexual indecency to a minor by intentionally or knowingly committing an act of sexual contact by masturbating, while (second victim), a minor under fifteen years of age was present.

COUNT FIVE: (SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH A MINOR UNDER FIFTEEN, A CLASS TWO FELONY, A DANGEROUS CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN)
    On or about the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed sexual conduct with a minor, by intentionally or knowingly engaging in an act of sexual intercourse with (third victim), a minor under the age of fifteen years, by penetrating the victim’s anus with his penis.

COURT SIX: (SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH A MINOR UNDER FIFTEEN, A CLASS TWO FELONY, A DANGEROUS CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN)
    On or about the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed sexual conduct with a minor, by intentionally or knowingly engaging in an act of oral sexual contact with (fourth victim), a minor under the age of fifteen years, by inserting his penis into the victim’s mouth.

COUNT SEVEN: (SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH A MINOR UNDER FIFTEEN, A CLASS TWO FELONY, A DANGEROUS CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN)
    On or about the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed sexual conduct with a minor, by intentionally or knowingly engaging in an act of oral sexual contact with (fourth victim), a minor under the age of fifteen years, by placing his mouth on the victim’s penis.

COUNT EIGHT: (MOLESTATION OF CHILD, A CLASS TWO FELONY, A DANGEROUS CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN)
    On or about the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed molestation of a child by intentionally or knowingly engaging in sexual contact with (fourth victim), a child under the age of fifteen years, involving the genitals, by touching the victim’s penis with his hand.

COUNT NINE: (MOLESTATION OF CHILD, A CLASS TWO FELONY, A DANGEROUS CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN)
    On or about the 27th day of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed molestation of a child, by intentionally or knowingly engaging in sexual contact with (fourth victim), a child under the age of fifteen years, involving the genitals, by causing the victim to touch his penis.

COUNT TEN: (MOLESTATION OF CHILD, A CLASS TWO FELONY, A DANGEROUS CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN)
    On or about the month of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM committed molestation of a child, by intentionally or knowingly engaging in sexual contact with (fifth victim), a child under fifteen years of age, involving the genitals, by touching the victim’s penis with his finger.

COUNT ELEVEN: (INDECENT EXPOSURE TO A MINOR UNDER FIFTEEN, A CLASS SIX FELONY)
    On or about the month of March, 2002, JOSEPH DON ROSENBAUM indecently exposed his genitals to (fifth victim), a minor under the age of fifteen years, by showing the victim his penis.

Anthony Huber rap sheet
    940.19(1) Battery Misd. A Dismissed on Prosecutor’s Motion
    Modifier: 939.62(1)(a) Repeater
    Modifier: 968.075(1)(a) Domestic Abuse

2 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B Guilty Due to Guilty Plea
    Modifier: 939.62(1)(a) Repeater

He also had a case from 2012 with these charges:

1 941.30(2) 2nd-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony G Charge Dismissed but Read In
    Modifier: 939.63(1)(c) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

2 940.235(1) Strangulation and Suffocation Felony H Guilty Due to Guilty Plea

3 940.30 False Imprisonment Felony H Guilty Due to Guilty Plea
    Modifier: 939.63(1)(b) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

4 940.19(1) Battery Misd. A Charge Dismissed but Read In
    Modifier: 939.63(1)(a) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

5 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B Charge Dismissed but Read In
    Modifier: 939.63(1)(a) Use of a Dangerous Weapon

6 947.01(1) Disorderly Conduct Misd. B Charge Dismissed but Read In

Huber’s criminal history came up in court; the prosecutors presented a relative as a character witness, but the defense said if the prosecution continued down that path they would reveal the other side to Huber.

“[Anthony] Huber told his brother that if he didn’t start cleaning a room in his house he was going to gut him like a pig,” Rittenhouse’s lawyer Corey Chirafisi said in court adding, according to The New York Post that Huber “did this while holding a 6-inch butcher’s knife to the brother’s stomach.”

“Huber grabbed his brother by the neck, dug his nails in and choked him for approximately ten seconds,” Chirafisi said. “He put a knife to his brother’s left ear and his brother felt it cut.”

He said: “I’m going to burn the house down with all you f—kers in it,” that defense attorney said.

Gaige Grosskruetz Rap sheet
    https://archive.md/H3THj

Jacob Blake
    This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest
    The REAL Story of Jacob Blake That the Media Won't Tell You - TRENDINGRIGHTWING
    You left out the part where he was also mentally ill, had bipolar disorder and was released that day from the hospital following what was apparently his second suicide attempt. That might explain why he decided to chase the clown with a gun. I am not mourning his loss by any means. There were certainly an abundance of idiots in the situation as a whole. I just view Rittenhouse as one of those idiots. But more importantly, had the one other idiot shot Rittenhouse instead of pulling back his gun, would he not have been acting in self defense as well? The only difference between who was justified vs not justified in their actions seems to be which idiot won the gun fight. I find that to be absurd. My point being that the idiot with the hand gun who got his bicep shot off is equally idiotic as the fat little dumpling who shot people with his rifle and they both should have charges brought against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    They most certainly will.
    My statements above is what one would expect from a sane society and level headed people. I have absolutely no hope that any change will actually happen. In fact, I listened to the pandemic Select Subcommittee on the coronavirus Pandemic the other day. And it was basically the same bullshit scripts written by the same puppeteers (whomever they are). Common sense was said by some of the outlying opinions but then come in the Democrats and stole the platform to promote even harsher policies in the up and coming debacle.
    Select Subcommittee Roundtable: Examining COVID Policy Decisions - YouTube
    Very poor start with Ruiz at ~ 1:18. He's a foolish shill. "Contain the <flu>...<nation wide>"

You're right. It's absolutely hopeless if people like this stay on the Hill. Can't stomach his audio, turning off now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Regarding Campbell, I was merely pointing out that the guy is trying to make amends to his moronic bullshit that he once peddled (at least with regards to the covid narratives).
    Campbell is just stupid, not evil. We can give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobleaugg View Post
    They are also intellectually lazy and typically used by people you are not smart enough to think for themselves.
    This is a category error. Memes are rhetorical, not dialectical, and Groblefagg's enemies have been rhetorically deficient for generations. That's why they lose the culture war and the left wins. Of course he wants to convince you not to fight fire with fire.

People like to say "the left can't meme", and there is truth in this. But what it really means is that the left can't meme without a meme monopoly. In fact, the left is responsible for one of the greatest meme offensives in the history of the world. It was called Hollywood. But when the truth is offered a platform to compete with the lies of Hollywood and the Media, even the most shittily drawn cartoons leave them bruised and bloodied. That's why they lash out and arrest people like "Ricky Vaughn" for having fun on Twitter during the 2016 election. They want to scare you into keeping all that effective rhetoric to yourself. Just satisfy yourself with long, boring debates about things that should be patently obvious to anyone if it weren't for the obfuscations of all the little Groblefaggs splashing around and muddying the waters.

There's a bit more to the Ashli Babbitt story than what the Cathedral told you:

New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot

And Rittenhouse did not illegally bring a gun across state lines:

Kyle Rittenhouse didn't illegally bring a gun across state lines and 5 other myths surrounding the trial debunked

----------------------------------------

You should consider the possibility that the map will be different in 5 years. That might affect your plans.

Yep. I'll be keeping an eye on the states we're looking at. I'm hoping Texas doesn't change much between now and then (it's the leading choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    My general line on this is if I’m not bleeding, nothing is broken and nothing is growing inside me, I will stay away from the medical system. COVID only confirmed this.
    This is sadly the way I'm looking at medicine now too. Granted, early cancer detection can save your life, but there are also treatments for some cancers that can fuck you up, especially if doctors can't even tell if you have them. Modern medicine has saved a lot of people, but the whole thing is rotting in so many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    If we would all stop responding to him, or even just [pretend] agree with him so he'd stop typing so much, Rip's patience would be far less tested.
    I don't know why anyone has been wasting their time trying to seriously engage with this guy. Minutes of their lives are ticking away reading his shitty thesis papers. Have a little fun at his expense or ignore him, everyone will be better for it.

starting strength coach development program
    There is some good news to contrast the VAERS data and also the New Zealand data.

Final death counts for 2022 were finally reported at about 3.2million (0.96% of total population). Down roughly 7% from 2021. Still 15% higher than pre-pandemic level, but the trend is moving in the right direction, suggesting a mortality event, but not a new trend.

Birth rate was also up from 2021 (~12 per 1,000), with total births of 3.7 million, which is another good sign. And already, birth rate is higher for 2023 YTD vs 2022.