starting strength gym
Page 2589 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1589208924892539257925872588258925902591259926392689 ... LastLast
Results 25,881 to 25,890 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    we'd just ignored or banished from society all the crazies, vs. trying to be accommodating of and non-discriminatory towards their nonsense.
    Ignoring crazies is how we got here. Because they're not crazy, they have a plan and are working towards it. The fact that they are crazy is irrelevant.

If some crazy nutter walked down the street and started yelling about how he was going to "deconstruct"our house and you laughed because all he had was a bag of screws and was using them to scratch away at the bricks. Ignoring him scratching away would be ludicrous because he's not going to stop, and more crazies will join him. Eventually they'll remove a brick. And they're not going to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ...I wish this was more compelling. Would be fun.
    I find it very compelling, but not concrete.; It'll get there as more pre-clovis data are evaluated.
    The big myth that has been shattered is the Bering Strait Theory of a single migration of a singular lineage of humans or Hominids to the Americas.
    If the Bering Straight Theory is false, that means there were almost certainly multiple waves of migration to the Americas.
    If there were multiple waves of migration from many disparate peoples, there is no singular ancestral heritage or first peoples in the Americas.
    It doesn't matter much if they were Denisovans, Homo Erectus, unknown hominids or disparate groups of early humans; the original inhabitants are unknown, as are their descendants and their whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    ...I will say I haven't seen evidence of a "mwahaha we're taking over now" type demeanor, but it's probably because the ones here all come from different countries and probably dislike each other too much to unify like that. Maybe by you they're all Mexican and think that way.
    You are applying the wrong context and tone to the situations.
    This has not been a singular occurrence, but the example that stands out most in my mind was a Salvadoran man with children who had citizenship telling a group of people he assumed were open borders advocate types (He probably was right, with the exception of myself) about an argument he had with a coworker over Trump's border wall; the Salvadoran man was going off about how Trump was a racist etc and how he had stuck it to this uncultured MAGA Trump supporter.

This doesn't surprise me:
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/florid...y-as-it-sounds

Go find the full transcripts somewhere:
    The UK Lockdown Files: Text Messages Reveal How Top British Health Officials Conspired to "Scare the Pants Off Everyone" and Asking "When Do We Deploy the New Variant?" | The Gateway Pundit

What business does an AG, like Garland, have conducting foreign policy?
    The only place I can think of where it comes into play is if his justice department has to enforce a military draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Do you think humans have the technological capability to trigger an ice age?
    If we really put our minds to it and cost was of little concern, absolutely. Lots of strategically placed and timed thermonuclear detonations, stratospheric sulfur aerosols, or some type of orbital sun shield. Hell sometimes the earth does the first two all by itself with volcanoes.

Quote Originally Posted by CCW1970 View Post
    There's a bit more to the Ashli Babbitt story than what the Cathedral told you:

New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot[/url]
    Isn't the date on this interesting? Everything the state media tells you is a lie.

I'll have something to say about this very soon.

It is better to burn down your own organization to a pile of ashes than to let these freaks wear it as a skin suit.

Quote Originally Posted by golftdibrad View Post
    If we really put our minds to it and cost was of little concern, absolutely. Lots of strategically placed and timed thermonuclear detonations, stratospheric sulfur aerosols, or some type of orbital sun shield. Hell sometimes the earth does the first two all by itself with volcanoes.
    The next ice age comes in about 1000yrs. This fact is independent of what we do or don’t do.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    It is better to burn down your own organization to a pile of ashes than to let these freaks wear it as a skin suit.
    They need to eliminate the women's division. Open only. And this has some interesting implications for hormone level testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The next ice age comes in about 1000yrs. This fact is independent of what we do or don’t do.
    I'm getting some Al Gore flashbacks from all this certainty.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You are correct, but they will not. They don't have the balls.

I wish all the women would refuse to compete. At least the ones without balls.

sb