starting strength gym
Page 2591 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1591209124912541258125892590259125922593260126412691 ... LastLast
Results 25,901 to 25,910 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Do NOT let them get away with ignoring these things, no matter how refreshing it is to see a politician acknowledge a man who claims to be a woman competing against actual biological women in sports is ridiculous.
    Good point.

Republicans voters act like the awkward thirteen year old who goes head over heels for the first girl that gives him the slightest attention. "You mean, you mean... she's actually talking to me?" And Republican politicians have their constituents by the short hairs with all their "but the other guy is worse!" propaganda.

Fuck all these clowns.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, right about now I’d be thinking the US establishment has told Australia to pick a fight with China (our largest trading partner by a large margin) and, like the stupid fool that followed his master into every other shit-fight since WW2, we’ll dutifully oblige and our MSM will cheer it on.

Sort of related, I had no idea 'we' had generously gifted Mr Zelensky somewhere north of $655 million worth of war goodies. Pocket change, compared to others, I guess.

After a brief interruption to reporting, the Aust Stats Bureau says from Jan 2022 to Nov 2022, deaths were 15.1% above average (an extra 23 thousand dead), with diabetes and dementia deaths notable.

Given dementia is arguably associated with the brain's reduced ability to metabolise glucose (for fuel), I wonder if big pharma's spike protein somehow interrupts this process.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I think it's both.

But really, while this trans athlete stuff is a problem, I think we should all be careful. It looks like the GOP establishment's big gambit to pull the wool back over people's eyes is going to be the "culture war" stuff, including the transgender stuff. They will hammer this stuff hard, and probably go soft/ignore more important and pressing things, like everything having to do with COVID, the medical industrial complex, and our extremely sick economic situation. Do NOT let them get away with ignoring these things, no matter how refreshing it is to see a politician acknowledge a man who claims to be a woman competing against actual biological women in sports is ridiculous.
    According to James Lindsey, who I tend to listen too. "woke" is on the way out, "sustainability" is the thing, specifically the UN 17 sustainable goals, and the "donut economy" Everything will now be "sustainable and equitable"

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    In our current culture, true. But back when civilization wasn't collapsing, the boys did it for them all the time. We will return eventually, simply because there is no other sustainable option.

Thinking about this makes me realize I agree with Barry at least in part. The natural female susceptibility to PC "logic" actually is a big part of the problem, and is why their influence in public policy has always been suppressed. Communism and universal suffrage were born joined at the hip.
    Wow anticausal, this is a great observation; thanks for the thought-provoking post!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I haven't heard that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    It's been the elephant in the room for a long time.
    I think it's in the 2022 NDAA. From Jack Reed, armed svcs chair, doubling down on barbarism.

A quick scrape from the internet gives the following:

Senate committee approves language requiring women to register for the draft - LifeSite

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I think it's in the 2022 NDAA. From Jack Reed, armed svcs chair, doubling down on barbarism.

Senate committee approves language requiring women to register for the draft - LifeSite
    Almost 2 years ago. What happened to it?

A cursory search of media and bills seems to point to the requirement being dropped in the Senate from the National Defense Authorization Act by senators (Rubio mentioned specifically).

I can't find the gender-neutral language in NDAA 2022 nor 2023.

Have you seen the media reaction to Tucker's video last night? They really REALLY don't want you to watch it. Watch it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post

Interesting. Maybe they're just preparing for a whole bunch of men who will claim to identify as female when they are called to sacrifice their lives for a government that hates them?